Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation

3.7

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG, PPG 10, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Talc, Silica Silylate, Sodium PCA, C12 15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Stearate, Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Acrylates, C12 22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Bis PEG, PPG 14, 14 Dimethicone, Laureth 7, Lecithin, Tribehenin, Amodimethicone, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Trihydroxystearin, Dimethiconol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Parfum (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Laureth 4, Sodium Sulfate, BHT, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Geranoil, Alpha Isomethyl, Ionone, Citronellol, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide Cl 77891, Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) (Feburary 2015, glass bottle with red cap ingredients) - titanium dioxide, octinoxate, water, cyclopentasiloxane, butylene glycol, cetylpeg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, talc, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium pca, silica silylate, C12 15 Alkyl ethylhexanoate, magnesium sulfate, zinc stearate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, BisPEG/PPG-14/14 dimethicone, amodimethicone, laureth 7, lecithin, tribehenin, disteardimonium hectorite, phenoxyethanol, trihydroxystearin, chlorphenesin, dimethiconol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, xanthan gum, fragrance, pentylene glycol, tocopheryl acetate, propylene carbonate, hydroxyethyl cellulose, glycerin, citric acid, fructose, sodium hydroxide, urea, laureth-4, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, butylphenyl methlyproprional, allantoin, maltose, sodium chloride, sodium lactate, sodium sulfate, trehalose, benzyl salicylate, linalool, geraniol, bht, citronellol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, glucose, sodium hyaluronate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, iron oxides

on 7/15/2012 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This foundation is not meant for those with oily skin. I made the mistake of not reading everything on the package before I bought it. It has a moisturizing Aqua Primer in it. It felt sticky when applied it and even after I put powder onto of it, my face still felt sticky. The coverage is nice though, very little covers most of my problem areas. The coloring in the bottles throws you off, 103 True Ivory looks so dark in the tube but when applied it was too light however it oxidizes and is a closer to my face after a few hours.

It wasn't that expensive. The quality is amazing. The coverage was great and it does not cover up any pores. This foundation doesn't break me out. I really love this foundation and as it says it stays on for quite a long time.

on 7/15/2012 2:34:00 PM

Great consistancy, pretty good coverage. Definetly will re purchase

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Let me start by saying I never would have purchased this if it weren't for the MUA reviews. After a bad experience years ago with one of Rimmel's first foundations I swore off their products forever but since trying this I think I may have to start giving Rimmel more credit.

I was really impressed with this foundation. It's fantastic. I have normal to dry NW15 pale skin with large pores and some acne scarring. At first I was skeptical that their lightest shade (Ivory 100) would be light enough for me since it looked so dark in the packaging but it was a perfect match. It blended easily and dried down quickly leaving a matte finish. It felt like I wasn't wearing foundation at all. It didn't oxidize or enhance my pores or dry areas. It has great medium coverage but still looks natural. I love the packaging. Squeeze tubes are my favorite since there's very little product waste. For cheap packaging it's really quite functional. I don't have a single complaint about this product. If you like Revlon Colorstay, EL DoubleWear or L'Oreal Infallible like I do Im betting you'll like this... and the small price tag :)

**Update: I ended up tossing this out. First, because my boyfriends cat bit through the tube and ate some of it (hilarious) but mostly because I realized it was making my skin look.... sick. It can't stand up to heat. Anytime I'd go out in the sun with this on it would melt off, seep into my pores and lines and look flat out disgusting. Might be a good winter foundation but definitely not good for hot Cali summers.

on 7/12/2012 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Worst foundation i have ever used. it was sticky and my face felt as if it had tightened after use. After 10 mins when it had dried it went blotchy and turned grey. I washed it off and tried to apply again using less, but got the same result! My face looked ridiculous...by far the worst foundation ever!

on 7/10/2012 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Over time, I've bought & returned 5 different shades of these, to find 'the one'. Sadly, it doesn't exist in this line for me. I have scars left from hormonal acne and I like the no makeup natural look, so Im always on the hunt for a foundation that can give coverage, with the finish at either high end or drug store and this delivered in both those criterias. Unfort the color selection didn't.

I have an outdoor job so Im even more particular. Indoor/dim lighting is more forgiving so don't let my review discourage you. Because this is truly a lovlely foundation, best ds quality probably but incredibly difficult to match. I'm a true NC20. Here is what I tried & thought:

Classic Beige & Ivory had veryy cool pink undertones
Warm Ivory-neutral-ish tones leaving a gray cast on my skin.
Sand had the perfect amount of yellow tones but is muchh darker-probably NC35+ so looked muddy on me.
Soft Beige-right amount of yellow undertones but stil gray cast
did this to a lesser degree & is probably the best match IMO.

on 7/10/2012 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

200 soft beige. 25 hours? A claim it certainly does not live up to in my case. I do have oily skin, used with primer and set with powder. Decent coverage. A tad orange in tint. I hate the smell but it does fade with wear. I'll wear this if I'm running some quick errands for the day. Does not last on my skin. Plus side is that it does not break me out.

on 7/9/2012 7:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

A really inexpensive product that works great! Matches my yellow-toned skin quite well. Lasts all day, and proves excellent coverage for my acne prone, dry skin.

on 7/7/2012 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this foundation! I was looking for a more affordable productive than my usual Estee Lauder Double Wear light. What I really like about this is that its long wearing, has a smooth finish, and doesn't break me out. Wish it was in a pump but my second choice is always a tube style so I can deal with it! Also my skin is pretty sensitive and I've been using this for about 4 months with no issues.

on 7/7/2012 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I'm totally blown away by this foundation. This foundation has a medium to full coverage. Looks good on pictures- guys, if you're going to have your pictures taken, this is it! I love the idea of a long-wearing foundation. I wore this in Hong Kong (temperature 90 degrees; 76% relative humidity) and it lasted without retouch. I am not sure about their 25 hour claim, but it surely stayed on me until 12 midnight (before bed).