November 23, 2014 | 1543 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by MissKisara

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm really liking this product because it looks very natural on my NC20 skin. Aside from going on smoothly, I love the fact that it helps to lighten old acne marks. Another great thing is that it has sunscreen. This is definitely my new favorite product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2012 11:41:00 PM More reviews by iHEARTnoobs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay, so I love this. I have mild acne, scarring and dry skin. This is the only foundation I'm able to use that won't extenuate my dry patches and covers EVERYTHING! A pea size amount goes a long way. You can order a legit bottle for $22, I've tried desperately to find something cheaper at drugstores but it looks like I'll just have to suck it up and splurge -_- Oh, the price we pay for beauty..

(I WOULDN'T TAKE ANY CHANCES ORDERING IT FROM EBAY, it's full of fakes)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2012 3:34:00 PM More reviews by amnahp12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hmmm! I am quite intrigued by this bb cream. It is my first experience with bb cream, and I'm writing an intial response review and plan to update as I use it a few more times in different conditions, so bear with me.

I bought a sample tube of this from eBay for a few bucks, and am writing this review under the assumption that it isn't a fake. Looks real enough! First off, like most Asian bb creams are notorious for, this comes out a VERY ashy gray - not a slightly tinted gray, but I mean ...GRAY. A medium-dark gray which you then smear all over your FACE. I was tempted to rub this in like a lotion, but ... don't do that. Using my fingers, I spread it all around my face [you'll need a healthy glob if you need medium coverage] and patted on extra layers over blemish-y areas, aghast at how ashy my face was looking, but expecting it to oxidize. When it did, a few minutes later, I was pleasantly surprised. On my MUFE HD 120 skin, it still has a *touch* of ashiness, but I can easily see that coming off as a 'brightening' effect on some people/skintones/types. I have a very olive skintone, so it is easy to see anything ashy or too light. It is easier to use this if you have relatively good skin, as it can be used as a tinted moisturizer type dealio.

The finish on this is nice, a satiny natural finish [not quite 'dewy'] without looking greasy or powdery. I have dry skin, though, and the weather is still a little chilly/dry. I also applid this on a completely dry face - no moisturizer/primer. I can see this clinging to dry patches, but on my skin the only places where it started looking a *little* powdery and cakey was on the areas I layered it on - to be expected. I would even rate this finish as similar to MUFE HD. Coverage, once layered, is medium, but I could see myself using this on a daily, casual basis. I probably won't, simply because I have so many other foundations that have a better color payoff, but I DO know I won't be wasting my time and money trying American bb cream knockoffs.

I'll let you know about its staying power if I'm brave enough to wear it to work :) I would give it a 3.5

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2012 6:15:00 AM More reviews by ketu86

I did a lot of research on this bb cream against the Missha one and decided on this one. A lot of people say that it's very grey on application but blends in after a while. The greyness does go down after a while but I still find it too grey for me and have to put powder or bronzer on top. It doesn't make me look shiney or too matte. I have to moisturise beforehand, especially my dry areas as the bb cream makes those areas flakey. Easy to apply although a hassle as I have to apply powder/bronzer on afterwards.

It gives a light coverage and evens out my skintone and does minimise the appearance of my pores and works as a good primer.

I don't wear this product enough to comment on whether it has any skincare benefits although it is great that it contains SPF.

It's good value for money as a little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 5:09:00 AM More reviews by missbuttercup90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

OMG THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER. I just got it in the mail and decided to use it right away, since I was getting ready to leave my house anyway. I put it on and I still can't believe that you cannot see that I am wearing any makeup whatsoever! I have pretty good skin, so I don't need too much coverage, I only have a few acne scars and some discoloration. For the invisible effect that I got, however, I find the coverage amazing. I just keep staring at myself in the mirror wondering why I ever bought any foundations to begin with, when this is everything I could ever need.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/1/2012 8:01:00 PM More reviews by Ihearttintin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted this product to work so badly but unfortunately, it gave me bad whiteheads and cystic acne along my chin, jaw line and cheeks. I cleaned my brushes regularly, practiced good hygiene, took my vitamins, drank water, etc... but I feel like within the 2 weeks I used this, it made my skin worse.

It's been about a month and my skin is finally getting back to normal. It's too bad because I thought this would work for my asian skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2012 7:41:00 PM More reviews by tubbyloves

I really love this product. One of the first BB cream I put on my face. I have a lot of BB creams ranging in brands and benefits but this is the one I can always rely on for daily use.
It oxidizes to match my skin tone and leaves it bright and more even looking. The coverage is definitely a little more than light coverage but less than medium.
It will work differently on different people with different needs. This is pretty inexpensive compared to more higher end BB creams. I love this product and it is great for everyday use.
No breakouts from this, however this may not suit everyone. BB creams are generally targeted to the Asian community. If you have a medium skin tone, this will DEFINITELY NOT MATCH you. You will have a white/gray cast on your face.
It leaves a natural bright finish and I would say the lasting power is up to 5 hours with a powder.
I have combination skin, and I don't always need to set this with a powder. I get lots of compliments on how bright my skin is, however I do need a concealer with this.
Best applied with the fingers in a patting motion then in circular motions like a face serum.

This product is not for everyone and I only recommend for people with light-light-medium skin tones ONLY. Skin type wise, this is definitely suited for everyone. I have very complicated acne-prone, combo-oily, sensitive skin and I have a very good experience with this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by banana20

Such an amazing product! I really love this. Oxidizes beautifully on my face and stays on all day long. best foundation i have ever used and I will definitely continue buying. so nice and light but great coverage

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2012 2:48:00 PM More reviews by heykerrieann

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my first Asian BB - I've only tried the Garnier BB cream. This one is far superior. The color is perfect for my fair skin. The coverage is nice without looking too fake and orange like the Garnier does. It looks a bit shiny, but I toned it down with HD powder and it looks perfect. Be careful as to who you buy this from and learn how to spot a fake product. I was worried, but the product I received was the real thing. You shouldn't have to spend a ton, but if it seems too inexpensive, it's probably a fake.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2012 12:45:00 PM More reviews by beentheredonethat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been test driving alot of BB creams lately and this one is just meh. First issue is that there is no color choice, so it's pretty light, and alarmingly gray upon application.Second, it goes on very tacky and shiney, but it does eventually lose the tackiness but is wicked shiney., The shine just emphasizes my pores and old scarring which is undesirable in my book. However this is remedied by using my new HG powder over problem areas (Tarte's Smooth Operator) and I can my leave my dryish, less imperfect cheeks alone. The coverage is pretty darn good- if I didn't have melasma and some weird red splotchiness I probably could get away with not using concealer. The gray thing eventually fades but my skin is not really oily so I look like a ghoul for a good hour- it's not a put on and run out product. So this is the reason I'm not calling this the end all and be all of BB creams. I'm currently in love with a Missha product (see review) that does not have parabens, mineral oil etc. The Skin79 BB has ingredients that I'm not crazy about and I also feel like I'm playing Russian Roulette on the breakout thing considering what's in there. I suggest ordering from Seoulglamour on Amazon. They ship really quickly considering it's Korea (took maybe 9 days to Northeast), the prices are great and they include samples of different brands.