October 23, 2014 | 1530 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2006 6:30:00 PM More reviews by maggiev

This mascara is very good. It thickens and lengthens and does not clump or flake off throughout the day. I have to say that my lashes are already pretty long and thick and have a natural curl. I used to use L'Oreal Intensifique and I was so dissappointed when they discontinued it :( I have tried MANY different mascaras from Estee Lauder to MAC to any drug store brand you can imagine and this is the winner. I like this a lot and will continue to use it unless they start producing Intensifique again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2006 8:24:00 PM More reviews by yasmin_sheridan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an excellent mascara, better than alot of the high-end things I've used. What's more, it makes you look as though you're lashes are naturally thick and beautiful, perfect for a doe-eyed look. It's really cheap, which is definately a bonus. Also, the formula feels soft and glossy against my lashes without clumping, flaking, or feeling rough and giving my lashes that dreaded spidery look. I'm not a fan of Cover Girl cosmetics in general, but in terms of mascaras, they make some of the best on the market (and I tend to be a makeup snob, going mainly for more expensive products). Before I bought this I used to use the Fantastic Lash, which is another good mascara, but it can't hold a candle to this one (The Fantastic Lash formula is a little drier and not as natural looking. Also, the packaging sucks and the tube actually broke in half twice with me, which should never happen.). All in all a great steal and a definate makeup staple.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/25/2006 2:52:00 AM More reviews by awful_cherry

This is not a "thickening" mascara. It's not an awful mascara but the name is misleading. I wanted a 2000-Calorie style really good thickening mascara (since 2000 Calorie is so hard to find) and I got the equivalent of a black lash tint. Which is utterly pointless, because my lashes are already black, thick, and long. This is quite good at separating, so sometimes I use it as a base coat under my MAC fibre rich. As a mascara on its own, however, it's only for those who want to make their lashes darker.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/23/2006 4:09:00 AM More reviews by delia56

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This mascara did not hold a curl for me whatsoever. I have asian straight lashes with good length, but this really made it look spikey. I gave it two lippies cause it actually does thicken very nicely because the formula is different. I think if they made this in waterproof it would've held a curl. I didn't want to waste the mascara so I found a way for it to work on me. After curling my lashes, I put on two coats of Maybelline's Great Lash in Waterproof and then a coat of this over it. The Great Lash keeps my lashes from going straight and the Super thick lash gives it a whole bunch of volume. If you had a problem like mine and don't want to waste your mascara. Try this tip. It actually works.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2006 7:30:00 PM More reviews by floofinator

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Maybe I was lucky enough to get a faulty bottle of this mascara...but it was HORRIBLE! After reading all the positive reviews here, and with a 4.0 rating, I had very high expectations for this mascara. I bought it on sale for just around $4 CDN so definitely the price was great. However, this mascara did NOTHING for my lashes except making them clump together and weighing them down! I've never really had a problem with mascaras weighing down my lashes, but this mascara simply turned my curled lashes into straight lashes sticking out...they looked horrible.
Judging from all the great reviews here, maybe I bought my bottle from a bad batch, but I would never, ever buy again. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2006 7:23:00 PM More reviews by StephRexy

This is the best mascara I have ever used. It is more natural looking than most mascaras and makes my lashes very thick.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2006 10:07:00 PM More reviews by Eleven

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was a little disappointed in this mascara after reading such positive reviews. Although there is nothing wrong with it per se it doesnít beef up my very thin but long lashes, itís just like a regular non-thickening mascara. However, it does separate and define nicely so if I was looking for an affordable everyday mascara this would definitely fit the bill. Itís better than many high end brands Iíve tried I have found it to flake a bit under my eyes which I have rarely got with any other mascara. The simple red tube packaging is fine by me. Overall, a good mascara but not a great mascara. Undecided about repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2006 7:21:00 PM More reviews by daniellenice

This is my favorite mascara - and trust me! Ive have tried TONS of different kinds! Some including - Unstoppable, Revlon lash fantasy, and that older stuff that has the pink and green packaging. Anyways - sometimes I will also use the same brand of mascara from cover girl called Professional (this one is excatly like this one except in a blue bottle) These are the ONLY 2 types of mascara I will use now for the rest of my life! It does exactlly what a mascara should do - make your lashes *LONG* and *THICK* - what more could you ask for? It hasnt failed me yet or caused me any problems and I see NO reason to ever change it. Mwah! Thank you cover girl! A+

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2006 9:07:00 PM More reviews by zlisaz1

Why would anyone want to spend 20.00 on a mascara every 3 months when you can get this for a great price?
This is awesome mascara. It gives me thicker lashes-and it doesnt irritate my eyes. Definitely a staple.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2006 6:35:00 AM More reviews by saltwaterdreaming

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Only high marks for this mascara not only is the price great especially as it has to be replaced every 2-3 months but the look of my lashes is fabulous it holds a curl, doesn't flake, triples the look of lashes and it comes off with soap free cleanser. It has everything I want in a mascara and I have tried everything from cheap never heard of the brand before and high end which just don't cut it and I can't justify price. HG MASCARA !!!!!