July 25, 2014 | 1926 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2006 7:23:00 PM More reviews by StephRexy

This is the best mascara I have ever used. It is more natural looking than most mascaras and makes my lashes very thick.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2006 10:07:00 PM More reviews by Eleven

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was a little disappointed in this mascara after reading such positive reviews. Although there is nothing wrong with it per se it doesnít beef up my very thin but long lashes, itís just like a regular non-thickening mascara. However, it does separate and define nicely so if I was looking for an affordable everyday mascara this would definitely fit the bill. Itís better than many high end brands Iíve tried I have found it to flake a bit under my eyes which I have rarely got with any other mascara. The simple red tube packaging is fine by me. Overall, a good mascara but not a great mascara. Undecided about repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2006 7:21:00 PM More reviews by daniellenice

This is my favorite mascara - and trust me! Ive have tried TONS of different kinds! Some including - Unstoppable, Revlon lash fantasy, and that older stuff that has the pink and green packaging. Anyways - sometimes I will also use the same brand of mascara from cover girl called Professional (this one is excatly like this one except in a blue bottle) These are the ONLY 2 types of mascara I will use now for the rest of my life! It does exactlly what a mascara should do - make your lashes *LONG* and *THICK* - what more could you ask for? It hasnt failed me yet or caused me any problems and I see NO reason to ever change it. Mwah! Thank you cover girl! A+

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2006 9:07:00 PM More reviews by zlisaz1

Why would anyone want to spend 20.00 on a mascara every 3 months when you can get this for a great price?
This is awesome mascara. It gives me thicker lashes-and it doesnt irritate my eyes. Definitely a staple.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2006 6:35:00 AM More reviews by saltwaterdreaming

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Only high marks for this mascara not only is the price great especially as it has to be replaced every 2-3 months but the look of my lashes is fabulous it holds a curl, doesn't flake, triples the look of lashes and it comes off with soap free cleanser. It has everything I want in a mascara and I have tried everything from cheap never heard of the brand before and high end which just don't cut it and I can't justify price. HG MASCARA !!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2006 12:18:00 PM More reviews by Mastak8a

I decided to purchase this after I ran out of my Hypnose because I needed mascara quickstyle. It actually holds my curl very nicely. I am impressed with it for the price, it is a little dry for my tastes, so that's my only complaint. Other than that, it's doing me well.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2006 8:17:00 PM More reviews by sabong

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've used Super Thick Lash since college. It is good quality and economical. Some complain about the packaging, but I could care less because I'm wearing the mascara, not the tube. I'll never switch brands.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2006 1:42:00 PM More reviews by empresslestat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I tried this mascara because of the reviews here. I like full, dramatic lashes and find that this product really delivers and it was only $3.99 at Target. The packaging is kind of plain, but it doesn't really matter because I'm not wearing it as an accessory! I get very full, thick and long lashes from this mascara. My previous favorite was Volume Express in the silver tube with the curved brush and I always went back to it when other mascaras failed to deliver, but now Super Thick Lash has become my favorite. The only mascara left for me to try is DiorShow...

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2006 8:39:00 AM More reviews by PinkEyelashes

I hate it. I have very difficult lashes. They grow to the side rather then straight out, and they clump very easily. I found with this stuff, 1-2 coats wasn't enough for me. I like the look of really thick lashes, and destest natural looking lashes... so, I applied another coat, and BAM it was like, chunk city. It just seemed to be globbing all over the place and there was absolutely no separation. It just looked like I had 4 or 5 really thick, triangle shaped chunky lashes. It took forever to dry and therefore smudged a lot. Won't buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2006 4:30:00 PM More reviews by yipeejackie

It's soooo cheap! I detest the packaging. I think the red tube is really tacky, but overall it's a really great buy. They give my lashes volume without getting clumpy. Plus, my lashes stay soft which is the best part because I hate brittle lashes. Definite HG material.