July 24, 2014 | 1077 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2010 11:29:00 PM More reviews by slicedara

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I had been wanting to get a liquid liner for a while, and there was a sale on this product, so I thought I'd try it out. I had actually preferred brush tip, but the felt tip looked closed enough, but I think it doesn't give enough precision. The felt tip is also too flexible (I thought felt tips were supposed to be hard...), and it's REALLY light. I got it in blackest black and it goes on a watery dark gray.
The good thing about this product is that it doesn't smudge. I have oily eyelids, and also the Asian single lid crease (which is very small). Usually, pencil liners completely smudge off and get caught in the crease. This eyeliner can stay exactly as is for the whole day!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2010 6:40:00 PM More reviews by junipurr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

for the moment,this is my HG liquid liner,and i'm a liquid liner devotee.i've never experienced the flaking problem that a lot of girls seem to have,my lids are pretty oily,though.i also had no real problem with staying power overall,though like one person said if there's moisture involved this liner will smear.otherwise,i like the felt tip applicator,it's fine enough to allow for precision but not so small as to be unwieldy.i find it to be very nicely pigmented (i've used both the Black and Blackest Black shades.) I've already repurchased once and will continue to use this as my everyday liner.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2010 4:25:00 PM More reviews by UDMAC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My go to liquid liner is macs liquidlast since the staying power is amazing but since it dried out and there was a maybelline sale, i decided to try this out. Overall, its okay. The felt tip is flexible and easy to use but a bit long like others have mentioned. The formulation doesnt have the best staying power either buts its decent, and its not the blackest black ive tried but its not blue either like some other liquid liners ive tried. Also, i have sensitive eyes and used it to tightline but it didnt irritate them. I guess i like the packaging, it doesnt leak, theres a ball in there so you can shake it up, and its slim and small so no complaints there.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2010 5:37:00 PM More reviews by majormakeupmaniac

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't have much experience with liquid liners, but this one seemed to be just okay. I found the applicator to be a little to long, but it was still very precise. The formula was more on the runny side and needed more than one coat to live up to its full pigmentation. I purchased this in 'back/brown' and I think it could be just a little darker. I had no problems with flaking, but I did get the occasional smear. This lived up to what it was suppose to, but I didn't find it to be to amazing. I will keep searching for my HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2010 8:56:00 PM More reviews by AL21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nice liquid liner that is easy to apply and stays on my lids all day. I will buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2010 6:12:00 PM More reviews by SteffStarrr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I really liked this at first because it's incredibly shiny and it I could do a winged eye in about two minutes on both eyes. My eyes are extremely hard to do wings on because they have a deep fold at the outer corners, and it usually takes a lot of time. I really loved the flexible tip and it gave me a lot of control. Everything about this liner is really great. It lasts for me and although it isn't waterproof, it doesn't fade too much throughout the day. I also really love the slightly glossy look of this. I haven't tried too many other liquid liners, but I really enjoy this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2010 6:30:00 PM More reviews by cn20098

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

i love youuuu
the colour is very intense and its stays for a reasonable amount of time
but its not very waterproof. and theres room for improvement for staying power

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2010 2:54:00 PM More reviews by TiffBunny23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I usually use gel/pencil liners, however i wanted something especially for my top lids. I decided to invest in a liquid liner,and i thought becuase of the brush this would be perfect for someone like me who has never done liquid liner b4. I used it and it was okay.The best thing about this product to me is the size of the applicator and how it allows you to really take control of lining especially if you have shaky hands.The applicator could be a little bit more stiffer,but no complaints. Its a bit too wet but it does dry pretty fast...and if your not careful this might flake on you if you even touch your lids...but overall its an ok product, i would purchase it again,if i couldnt get anything better..

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2010 2:03:00 AM More reviews by nwhite1275

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I had a coupon for this products and on top of that I needed a new liner, so I picked this up not knowing anything about it at all, I love the tip makes it's soo easy to apply on, the color is more of a shiney black then a matt black just so you know, it wears all day long and doesn't move on me at all.. Doesn't smell bad just in case you were wondering as well.. I will diff buy again for sure

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2010 More reviews by Pandizzle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was in need of a quick fix of an eyeliner because my gel liner was drying up.
when i finally got to use it, the felt tip was too flimsy to make a straight line. Also, it doesn't even last the full 7 hour day at school. I ended up going back to my to my dried up gel liner because it still worked better.