August 29, 2014 | 1797 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2010 7:15:00 PM More reviews by caitlincoulthard

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

First, this is an EXACT dupe for L'Oreal's carbon black lineur intense liquid liner. I have both, and the brushes are the same. Next, I secretly like this one a little more. I think it's the packaging. It's sleek and black. I love this eyeliner. It's staying power isn't the best, but it's nice and pigmented. I will repurchase :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2010 8:29:00 PM More reviews by halleystars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Since buying this product I use liquid liner all the time! I really like the applicator, though it took some getting used to. The only problem I have is that the liner rubs off very easily if I accidentally touch my eye. As long as I avoid that, it lasts all day!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2010 10:39:00 PM More reviews by 28twentyeight

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good alternative to the l'oreal lineur intense. I find that the formula of this eyeliner is a much darker black that the l'oreal liner. It works just as good and I even think it lasts longer. The only problem I really have about this product is the brush tip and the handle. The brush tip is flimsy so one wrong move you make a mistake. As for the handle I find it to be short. I prefer the handle on the l'oreal liner instead. But for the price around 6 - 8 dollars it's worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2010 1:11:00 AM More reviews by eightamrainbow

Out of all the liquid liners, I've used, this is probably one of the best. The felt tip was easy to use and easy to control. Other brush tips usually fray or are too bendabke to draw a straight line after many uses. This one's unique felt tip stayed intact for the whole time I had it! The color was also good....not a matte black, but more of a patent finish....as advertised, of course.

The packaging was nice, and the price wasn't TOO bad....about 5 bucks on sale. Overall, this produce will definitely be my go-to for liquid liners from now on!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2010 11:29:00 PM More reviews by slicedara

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I had been wanting to get a liquid liner for a while, and there was a sale on this product, so I thought I'd try it out. I had actually preferred brush tip, but the felt tip looked closed enough, but I think it doesn't give enough precision. The felt tip is also too flexible (I thought felt tips were supposed to be hard...), and it's REALLY light. I got it in blackest black and it goes on a watery dark gray.
The good thing about this product is that it doesn't smudge. I have oily eyelids, and also the Asian single lid crease (which is very small). Usually, pencil liners completely smudge off and get caught in the crease. This eyeliner can stay exactly as is for the whole day!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2010 6:40:00 PM More reviews by junipurr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

for the moment,this is my HG liquid liner,and i'm a liquid liner devotee.i've never experienced the flaking problem that a lot of girls seem to have,my lids are pretty oily,though.i also had no real problem with staying power overall,though like one person said if there's moisture involved this liner will smear.otherwise,i like the felt tip applicator,it's fine enough to allow for precision but not so small as to be unwieldy.i find it to be very nicely pigmented (i've used both the Black and Blackest Black shades.) I've already repurchased once and will continue to use this as my everyday liner.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2010 4:25:00 PM More reviews by UDMAC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My go to liquid liner is macs liquidlast since the staying power is amazing but since it dried out and there was a maybelline sale, i decided to try this out. Overall, its okay. The felt tip is flexible and easy to use but a bit long like others have mentioned. The formulation doesnt have the best staying power either buts its decent, and its not the blackest black ive tried but its not blue either like some other liquid liners ive tried. Also, i have sensitive eyes and used it to tightline but it didnt irritate them. I guess i like the packaging, it doesnt leak, theres a ball in there so you can shake it up, and its slim and small so no complaints there.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2010 5:37:00 PM More reviews by majormakeupmaniac

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't have much experience with liquid liners, but this one seemed to be just okay. I found the applicator to be a little to long, but it was still very precise. The formula was more on the runny side and needed more than one coat to live up to its full pigmentation. I purchased this in 'back/brown' and I think it could be just a little darker. I had no problems with flaking, but I did get the occasional smear. This lived up to what it was suppose to, but I didn't find it to be to amazing. I will keep searching for my HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2010 8:56:00 PM More reviews by AL21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nice liquid liner that is easy to apply and stays on my lids all day. I will buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2010 6:12:00 PM More reviews by SteffStarrr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I really liked this at first because it's incredibly shiny and it I could do a winged eye in about two minutes on both eyes. My eyes are extremely hard to do wings on because they have a deep fold at the outer corners, and it usually takes a lot of time. I really loved the flexible tip and it gave me a lot of control. Everything about this liner is really great. It lasts for me and although it isn't waterproof, it doesn't fade too much throughout the day. I also really love the slightly glossy look of this. I haven't tried too many other liquid liners, but I really enjoy this one.