E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.3

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

on 6/4/2012 1:37:00 AM

this is just ok for me, but might be hg for others. I didn't like the wax too much. The fluffy side of the little brush is nice. I prefer eyebrow pencil so I am going to give this to my mom. This is worth a try

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I really like this! I have naturally blonde hair that's dyed black, so I need something to darken my blonde brows. This works really great and looks natural. The dark shade could be a tad bit darker, but it works well for me. Also, I've read some reviews that say that the dark shade pulls red on some people. I have a lot of strawberry in my natural haircolor, and it doesn't pull red on me at all.
OH and I forgot to mention one very important tidbit! All of the eyebrow pencils that I've used in the past, although they look great, tend to break me out. So far, this eyebrow kit has not. Fingers crossed that it will stay that way!

on 6/3/2012 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is my absolute favorite brow product! I have light and sparse brows and this is the only thing that makes them look full and natural. I've recommended it to my friends and family as well and they all love it. For $3, it's a steal! It also lasts a very long time. If you want natural looking brows, get this NOW! :)

on 6/2/2012 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

love this! fills in great. i thought the medium kit would be too light for me , as i have dark brown hair, but the gel is very dark and matches my brow beautifully.
packaging is great. i actually use the little brush it comes with, i works just fine.
i don't always set it with the powder it comes with.
if you want to fill in your brows while still looking natural, definitely try this. it's only $3!

on 6/1/2012 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The product is pretty amazing, but the shades are just not right for me. The medium is a bit too light, and the dark is too brown. I feel that the colour on the website is pretty misleading, too. If they ever come out with a grayish one, I'd be all over that.

on 5/30/2012 3:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have been using Rimmel's Eyebrow Pencil for a couple of years, and it wasn't until I bought something from Benefit that made me stumble upon the kits. It comes with a deep colored wax and a light-colored powder. One of the MUA's at Benefit showed me how to use their Brow Zings, by applying the wax first and then brush over the powder, using an angled brush. When I first used ELF's kit, I wasn't too happy as I felt that it didn't really last as well, and thought it was due to my oily/combo skin. A couple months later, I gave it another chance and was blown at how natural yet well-done my eyebrows were! For me, the kit works after my brows were waxed and a little thinner than normal. I wore this to a party and crashed at a friend's place, and when I woke up, I was so surprised that I didn't wake up with half my brows missing--which always happened to me when I wore the pencil! It's such a steal at $3 per kit, and such a dream when applied correctly.

on 5/25/2012 7:00:00 PM

I LOVE this product...it goes on so easily and looks so natural.

I have tried it all to fill in overplucked eyebrows and this is the best. I tried Benefit's similar product, Tarte Brow Mousse, Maybelline, Bare Minerals, Pencils, Benefit Brow Zings, and others galore and this is the best thing ever!

I use a brow brush and not the one included and i et a great color and application from this duo! Highly recommend and may buy another one as a back up in case it is discontinued.

UPDATE: I found that i do have to use two kits to get it right...the medium is too red and the light is too light...solution is to use the wax from the light kit and the powder from the medium kit to look good.

Once it is on it stays all day! Still love it

on 5/12/2012 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I thought, after years of trial and error, that Smashbox's brow color/wax trio was the way to go.
I received this ELF product in a swap, and was blown away at the quality of this product! It applies effortlessly (with my full size beauty brushes, the ones that come in the kit are worthless). It is a gel color one one side and a setting powder on the other.

Something funny, every once in awhile I would notice that my eyebrows were a bit itchy when I'd use the Smashbox, but this ELF product is weightless and doesn't make me itch.

I LOVE THIS STUFF. I'm going to go buy another one just in case they ever stop making it, so I never run out!! LOVE LOVE!!

on 5/6/2012 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

having never bought a brow kit before, I wasn't really sure how to use this. I previously used the Rimmel eyebrow pencil to fill in my brows but i think it looked to red and harsh. I had heard brilliant reviews for this product so i decided to try it, it was only 3.50 and I hadn't seen any brow kits for less than 8. I LOVE it! it is my first time buying from e.l.f. and I am impressed. it is amazing for the price, I find that it lasts all day. I have medium brown hair but almost black, wiry eyebrow hairs so I bought the kit in Dark. I was worried it would be too dark but it isn't. I apply the wax first to shape my brows, the the powder to fill them in so that they look more natural. I might also apply a second layer of wax to keep the hairs in place. I cannot rave enough about this product!

I tried this after reading all the great reviews about it on here :) It is so much nicer and more effective than the pencils I have always used!! I just love it! I was born blond and have since grown into a medium strawberry blond while my brows have remained the nearly invisible platinum blond I started with- very very frustrating! I had resigned myself to continually fighting with pencils to achieve a natural looking AND defined brow. Then I found this little treasure!! Just a few careful swipes with the included brush gives long lasting, natural looking brows that are to die for! Admittedly, the brush is tiny, but I love how firm the bristles are for shaping and for only $3 you just can't go wrong!! Love it!!! :)

Popular Brows Products