July 23, 2014 | 1845 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 9:11:00 PM More reviews by Newlygurl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this product. My eyebrows are impossible to see but the wax and powder make them pop!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 9:02:00 PM More reviews by Ashleyyy225

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I first purchased this product I was a little skeptical of the waxy dark brown color, but I am pleasantly surprised. This is an AMAZING product! I use the dark brown to kind of shape my brows and then i lightly dust the powder side to fill them in. The best part about this product (besides its $3 pricetag) is that a little bit goes a long way! I will definitely be purchasing this product again! :]

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 2:24:00 AM More reviews by addicted2retail

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love this. I use it everyday.

I don't use the wax however. I use the Rimmel Hazel eyebrow pencil then slap on the powder from this kit. It's a rock solid combo - stays on all day.
And it looks very natural - no harsh lines.

For $3 bucks - can't complain!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2011 9:25:00 PM More reviews by labellevie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this! I have medium brown hair and eyebrows, and i bought this in the medium. It works so well with both the gel and powder. It stays put all day and for $3, you can't beat it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2011 9:58:00 AM More reviews by ladymoonlight

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. My eyebrows look well groomed, and at the same time natural. Great!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2011 10:22:00 AM More reviews by ckamm1107

I love this product! I was hesitant because it's so inexpensive, but it is the best thing I've ever found to color in my eyebrows and have them look natural.

I have the "medium" color and light brown hair and it matches exactly.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2011 9:53:00 AM More reviews by gunkfury

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Fantastic eyebrow kit. It was shocking to me how well this worked. I thought the wax would totally dry up and be useless within days; it's been months and the wax is as good as it was when I first got it. I thought the powder would be too soft to actually last on my brows and too low-quality to help in any way; it sets the wax, helping it stay on all day and can also feather out or soften the shade if you want it to.

The brushes are of course useless, but I didn't take a lippy off for that because honestly, when have we ever fallen in love with ANY brush that comes with a makeup product? For this eyebrow kit, I use my own full-size angled liner brushes- anything like a 266 or 208. I use a synthetic-bristled one for the wax, and then a stiffer, thicker (still angled) brush for the powder.

I find that I don't need a brow gel to keep the hairs in place. The wax does a fantastic job of doing that.

I have the kit in Dark. I got it when I had my natural hair color, which is a very dark, almost-black brown. This eyebrow kit looked very natural on me then. Now, my hair is a much lighter mahogany brown, and the eyebrow kit is fantastic for when I want a more defined, stronger brow.

If this thing were priced twice more than I paid for it, I would still buy it. Fantastic cruelty-free product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2011 5:00:00 PM More reviews by saratee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I have this product in "Dark". My eye brows are BLACK black and the kit works really well for me. I typically use my eye liner brush to apply the cream product using gentle small strokes to fill in my eye brow gaps. works beautifully!!
Haven't used the powder part, I think it may be too light for my eye brow color.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2011 3:58:00 AM More reviews by britt151

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I lalalalove this product i use it every single day for the past year cant go without its the perfect eyebrow kit

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2011 12:44:00 PM More reviews by mrsforte

I've been using this kit all week in dark and I love it! The wax goes on very smoothly (using elf studio angled brush) and pigmented. I thought the powder would look kind of chalky on my dark eyebrows but surprisingly it doesn't. It sets the wax nicely and it last all day! I will definitely have to pick up a few more. I will never go back to eyebrow pencils!