Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Sin

3.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trihydroxystearin, Triethylhexanoin, Isopropyl Lanolate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Cera Alba (Synthetic Beeswax), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Methicone, Isobutylparaben May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride) (VEGAN)

I love this. I love how shimmery it is. My eyeshadow and eyeliner did not crease just like they do not crease when I use the UDPP. My only problem is of course the packaging. It's a waste, but I've mastered busting the bottle open and storing it in a jar.

on 2/19/2009 4:02:00 AM

crappy packaging as we all know
i'm a girl in the minority who returned the original UDPP. it just didnt work for me. this was appealing though bc i figured even if everything disappeared i'd still have pretty champagne colored eyeshadow
well thats pretty much how it worked out.
my shadow and liner didnt crease, but it did fade - as much as if i didn't use this.
why am i the only one this happens to?!?!
i still use this product out of habit. for me it is just like a first layer of shimmery color.

on 2/18/2009 9:09:00 AM

So I bought this off of eBay (Sephora doesn't sell UD in the Netherlands...) and received it 2 days ago. It applies very smoothly and the color (champagne-ish) is great. Up till now, I only used it without any shadow or other powder over it, and after a few hours it starts creasing... So I guess you'll have to 'set' it with a shadow to prevent the creasing. Another downside is that once again, Urban Decay put it in that awfully inconventient bottle.

I don't think it has any more value over the original, so I don't think I'll be buying this again and I'll just stick with the original UDPP.

on 2/17/2009 5:54:00 PM

As usual the packaging for this item sucks. I should not have to risk cutting off my fingers just to get the product out. That said, I still decided to buy this since I loved the color. UDPP in Sin is just as great as the original UDPP & the extra shimmer is a nice touch. My eyeshadow lasts all day & looks great when i get home at night. Despite my disdain for the bottle I'll most likely still keep buying unless I can find something identical to this in better packaging.

I love the new UDPP in SIN! Not only can you use it as a Primer but also as a Shadow alone. The Color is beyond Gorgeous! And I am so tired of hearing about the bottle packaging! I truly belive that when you cut it open it's just extra product mine last for ever and cutting it open makes it last even more! So please if you don't like the packaging don't buy it! And Please UD DON'T CHANGE THE BOTTLE I LOVE IT!

on 2/16/2009 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I loveloveloveLOVE this stuff! The color? Perfection. It really brings out lighter colored eye shadow. Only complaint: the gorgeous bottle makes it hard to really get your "money's worth".

on 2/16/2009 5:19:00 PM

Love Love this! I am a avid Urban Decay usesr *no matter what* and I follow most of their products, and this one was a A+. I love that I can slop this on alone if I want, and that if used as a base has a lovely color in it! I think the staying power is a little better too! Way to go, UD! :)

on 2/16/2009 10:02:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Though I have the original, and use it, this is much better for me. I always feel like the original is a little too matte for my liking, and when it dries I often have trouble blending my e/s. Also, the color just isn't super flattering on my skintone. This one is beautiful on me, allows me to blend, and provides a built-in subtle highlight along the brow bone when I forget, which for whatever reason, I often do. I do think this softens the color of shadows, another plus for me because I can overdo it. If you really love the original, you might get this as an addition, but see if you can try it first, as it does have some rather large differences. If, like me, you are on the ambivalant side on the original, this may be the one you were waiting for. I doubt I will buy the first one ever again. And, lastly, the lippy off is strictly for the much villified bottle. Why don't they listen to the people who buy thier products??? It's insulting.

on 2/15/2009 9:08:00 PM

*PICS*
Great addition to the Urban Decay Primer Potion family. Described as "shimmering champagne" and it's accurate. Great color payoff and smooth, fluffy texture. One downside to this product is the packaging. The UDPP Sin is in the same type of packaging as the orignal UDPP, but for some reason this product oozes out of the container every time I use it. I only use this primer with my warm-tone eye shadows, but it's a good addition to my collection nevertheless.

Swatch on MAC C1 skin tone:
continued >>

on 2/14/2009 5:15:00 PM

I wasn't even interested in this product when it came out, but I went to Sephora yesterday and swatched it, and it's GORGEOUS. I bought it, and I LOVE itttt....i like using it on its own, because you can just slap it on...throw a colour in the crease if you wish, and look done up.

Video Reviews & Tutorials