September 30, 2014 | 951 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2011 11:34:00 PM More reviews by shannaniganss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT
I don't use this everyday, just when I feel like my hair isn't as shiny or soft as it usually is. Right after I put it on, my hair is soo soft and shiny. The smell is absolutely amazing I can't even explain it. I just love it, it reminds me of summer.
PROS:
Smells AMAZING
Makes hair soft
Makes hair shiny
Protects and moisturizes hair
CONS:
If applied at the roots (don't do that) hair can look greasy
The opening of the bottle gets some product on it and gets sticky and gunky

Directions:
A little goes a LONG way. Apply some product to your fingertips and rub fingers together. Run your fingers through your hair, ignore your roots and top part of your head to avoid oiliness. When I'm at home, not going anywhere, I put product on roots. I wash my hands after because it leaves a little residue.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2011 8:40:00 PM More reviews by princesstabitha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

MY HAIR LOVE THIS STUFF AND IT FEELS GOOD ON MY SKIN I LOVE THE SWELL =)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2011 8:32:00 PM More reviews by klsk

I think that in order for this product to effectively work you need to figure out how much of the oil to use. I have thin hair just past my breasts and use about a tablespoon each time I wash my hair. I don't apply it all at once, instead a little at a time while it dries. Its also good to put some in a small container to keep in your purse and travel with you. It sounds like a lot of work but I think if you want great hair this is a great product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2011 11:21:00 AM More reviews by haidehh

i don't get the hype about this. t dosnt do much,its jus an oil and there are better ones out there. would not repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2011 8:16:00 AM More reviews by kisshuglove1

This stuff is amazing! It leaves my hair feeling soft, soft soft, which is really good because my hair is generally very dried out. It's a good treatment for damaged hair. The only con i'd say is the price, it's is expensive, but in my opinion it's worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2011 3:40:00 PM More reviews by Kooba

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this product especially in the winter. Smooths down my fly aways and a little goes a long way! Absorbs quickly and doesn't make your hair look greasy. The smell reminds me of fresh laundry!

Not a real fan of the packaging. I find it awkward to get out, and I usually get too much. A pump would be so much more convenient.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2011 9:27:00 PM More reviews by smel84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is great for dry damaged hair. It helps restore the luster and shine and not to mention the manageablilty and strength. This is an overall great product

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2011 8:14:00 AM More reviews by rahrahlane

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the most obnoxious smelling product. Why in the world would they put such a strong odor in such a good product? Covering something? It took me two washes to get it out. I gave it a three because it worked very well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2011 11:54:00 PM More reviews by jacquelina23

I got this oil as a gift and I love the smell, I massage it on the ends of my hair, if I put it too close to my scalp I get the greasy hair look, I can apply it on either dry or wet hair and it leaves it incredibly soft and silky. I think the best thing about this product is the smell, it lasts all day and then some, I get compliments all the time from people wanting to know what perfume I'm wearing, and I don't wear perfume! They should definitely change the packaging though as it can come out really fast or too much.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2011 10:54:00 PM More reviews by LauraAshely

I love the MoroccanOil. I have used many other products on my hair and I haven't been able to find one that makes me like my hair until I was recommended this by my hair stylist. I was skeptical about buying it considering the price and my other failed attempts at product usage, but after using this I have seen a dramatic difference in the texture of my hair. I have thick, natural curly hair and it drys out very easily. This product makes for an easier time styling my hair and I feel as if my hair is healthier all together.