November 23, 2014 | 1952 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2011 8:12:00 AM More reviews by cap444

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Unfortunately, MorroccanOil was not my favorite product. It's really just an overpriced glosser. If you compare the ingredients in your typical glosser and Moroccan Oil, they are pretty much the same with the exception of the Argan oil, which is fourth on the list of ingredients after the silicones. I feel the silicones in this product are terribly drying and actually decreased the Argan oil's potential effect on hair, given itís such a light oil. Although this product did not leave my hair greasy, it left my hair terribly dry, added little shine and did nothing to moisturize. It was not worth the money and I will be sticking to jojoba oil.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2011 11:15:00 AM More reviews by sopranowriter

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Well, I tried this product largely due to the hype surrounding it, and I must say that I like it very much. I have very fine textured, thick hair, and this is great for ridding it of static and lending shine to it. The trick is to only use a VERY TINY amount-any more will weigh fine hair down, so don't coat your hair in it. Just tip a tiny amount into your hands, rub them together, and dust them over the top layer of hair-voila! Smooth and shiny. The label says to use it on damp hair, but I have always applied it to mine when it was dry, and never had a problem. My daughter's hair is curly and fine, and I can use a little more on hers as it is drier. It shapes the curls nicely without making them stiff or sticky, and is a great detangler, as she has issues with tangly hair as well. This product has a strong scent which reminded me of men's cologne at first, but it goes away quickly-don't worry, you won't smell like your other half! It is quite pricey-$15 for a little bottle (.85 oz), $45 for a bigger one, but as you only need to use a tiny amount at a time, it will last you forever! I buy the little bottle, and it lasts me for months. In spite of the price tag, I would definetly buy this again-it is available online as well as at beauty salons.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2011 11:49:00 AM More reviews by kerryf

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm on my fourth bottle of this magic potion...love this stuff!! I usually can't commit to a hair product, and never buy the same stuff more than one or two times, so for me to have purchased it so many times is a sure sign it's good stuff! One bottle lasts about 6 months for me. It smells great and leaves my hair managable. In fact, I neve have a bad hair day with this stuff! I took a break for a few months and tried some other product, because after 3 bottles wondered if there was something even better out there...but alas, I returned to my beloved Moroccanoil and never looked back.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2011 3:28:00 AM More reviews by PeriwinkleBlue

This product is AMAZING. I have grown my hair out in the last year and at 44, wondered about the quality since I also professionally color it blonde. My stylist used this on my hair each time and I finally asked about it. I do NOT spend this much money on hair products, but couldn't believe what it was doing to my hair. So I tried it. And I'm on my 3rd bottle.

I wash my hair every other day and put this in my hair after towel drying with a microfiber towel. (highly recommend). My hair is thick and wavy, but can fairly easily be straightened. If I try to go fully curly, it is unbehaved and I need training. lol

People stop me on the street and ask about my hair. I cannot recommend this highly enough!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2011 6:22:00 PM More reviews by Ellenmarieb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product makes my hair actually feel like hair again. My hair is very damaged from coloring and straightening. I put a dime-sized dro of oil in my damp hair then style. Then I smooth another dime-size drop over the ends and use the residue left on my hands to smooth any flyaways on the crown. Perefection! From straw to hair!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2011 11:34:00 PM More reviews by shannaniganss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT
I don't use this everyday, just when I feel like my hair isn't as shiny or soft as it usually is. Right after I put it on, my hair is soo soft and shiny. The smell is absolutely amazing I can't even explain it. I just love it, it reminds me of summer.
PROS:
Smells AMAZING
Makes hair soft
Makes hair shiny
Protects and moisturizes hair
CONS:
If applied at the roots (don't do that) hair can look greasy
The opening of the bottle gets some product on it and gets sticky and gunky

Directions:
A little goes a LONG way. Apply some product to your fingertips and rub fingers together. Run your fingers through your hair, ignore your roots and top part of your head to avoid oiliness. When I'm at home, not going anywhere, I put product on roots. I wash my hands after because it leaves a little residue.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2011 8:40:00 PM More reviews by princesstabitha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

MY HAIR LOVE THIS STUFF AND IT FEELS GOOD ON MY SKIN I LOVE THE SWELL =)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2011 8:32:00 PM More reviews by klsk

I think that in order for this product to effectively work you need to figure out how much of the oil to use. I have thin hair just past my breasts and use about a tablespoon each time I wash my hair. I don't apply it all at once, instead a little at a time while it dries. Its also good to put some in a small container to keep in your purse and travel with you. It sounds like a lot of work but I think if you want great hair this is a great product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2011 11:21:00 AM More reviews by haidehh

i don't get the hype about this. t dosnt do much,its jus an oil and there are better ones out there. would not repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2011 8:16:00 AM More reviews by kisshuglove1

This stuff is amazing! It leaves my hair feeling soft, soft soft, which is really good because my hair is generally very dried out. It's a good treatment for damaged hair. The only con i'd say is the price, it's is expensive, but in my opinion it's worth it.