July 26, 2014 | 933 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Posietint

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2008 9:29:00 PM More reviews by insanity89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

love the color. lasts all day without coming off. looks perfect on me. also great on lips. it could be a little easier to apply but i like it. i apply with my fingers as i find if i use the brush it leaves a small streak accross my face. love.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2008 3:06:00 AM More reviews by Laurski

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I know this highly touted product has already gotten rave reviews (its a sell out too!), but I just have to say.. I went to Maui for 10 days and brought my entire makeup bag with me, and PosieTint is the only product I ended up wearing the entire time I was there. I recently realized that the only two products I need in my life are PosieTint and Benefit's Erase Paste concealer. Its the perfect flush for cheeks and it looks pretty on the lips too with a little gloss or balm over it. I swear this one product will eliminate 60% of your makeup artilery. It looks THAT good on (and stays on all day).

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2008 5:35:00 PM More reviews by MizMajo86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product as soon as it came out due to how much I loved Benetint. While it seems a bit bright coming out of the bottle, the end result is perfect for the spring and summer. I normally use it on my lips and cover with California Kissin lip gloss to give it shine. I like that I do not have to worry about the pink color rubbing off with the blue color of the lip gloss. I do not like using it on my cheeks as much, as I prefer powder products more, such as the 10, which I just purchased. It is a great product though, and if I were traveling for a few days, I would just bring this one bottle for lips/cheeks for a pretty pop of color. The texture is a gel, which is thicker than the liquid Benetint, so you do not have to worry as much about it running during application. The price is not bad either at $28, and has the same type of packaging as Benetint, but the bottle is not transparent. I definitely recommend you try this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2008 7:13:00 PM More reviews by EriBaby1920

I was looking for a cream blush at my local BeneFit counter when I came across this product. Last year I tried Benetint with disastrous results; it was way to dark on me (it looked like I took an red lipstick and smudge it on my face, not pretty lol). So I was a bit hesitant with this product. But when I put it on, it was just the prettiest, softest pink. I gave just enought color. The whole day it did not budge which is very important since I'm always on the go. Though the price tag is up there, I like the natural flush it gave my skin. Definitely will buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2008 8:04:00 PM More reviews by leiakedem

I just got this product from Sephora and I love it! The packaging is very cute -- I like the nail polish bottle look. The product is definitely Pepto-Bismol Pink, but it's much less shocking when you put it on. I have medium olive skin and it gives my cheeks a great flush -- like I was just running outside. I didn't have any problems with streaking, like others did. Instead of applying it in three lines, I just put a drop on the apples of my cheeks and then rubbed it in. It's very easy to layer and put on more color if desired. It's a bit pricey, but it seems as if the product will last for a long time. I definitely recommend Posietint!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2008 4:37:00 PM More reviews by typicalgirls

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Prior to this I was using Nars Orgasm blush, which is very beautiful, but I was looking for something more sheer w/o shimmer. This is a gorgeous pink tint opposed to benetint which is redder. I like both, but the application is much easier with posie tint since it has a thicker consistency. I have a tan/olive complexion and I like this for warmer weather and the beneint for fall/winter.

UPDATE 02/09/2011: I had to update this review. While posie tint is a gorgeous color it doesn't last on me at all as a lip stain or a cheek stain. The label is also flaking off, so everytime I use this I end up with silver flakes everywhere.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2008 7:27:00 AM More reviews by jezseeca

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

this stuff rocks! very light, fresh petal-pink tint that is easier to blend than the original. and it lasts just as long. Before, i could only find this color in powder, which never lasted on me, but this is great. it is a sheer/milky gel formula that leaves a fresh finish (not dewy, but fresh).

total hg, everyday-wear for me. and i am NC20 with yellow undertones.

i used to love the original, but i found it to be a shade too bright for me to pull off. This new one, however, is perfect!
It's a very soft, light, fresh pink. Think of a very light , sheer bubblegum pink. it's lovely.

Very easy to blend, btw.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/13/2008 5:17:00 PM More reviews by chickpeas24

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

how domost people apply this? would placing your finger over the opening and turning the bottle upside down once or twice and then applying to cheeks help in the application process to avoid using the nail polish-like brush? just curious.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2008 6:59:00 PM More reviews by lolajean

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been loyal to Benetint for as long as I can remember, but this has totally replaced it! It has the same lasting power as the original but the texture is more of a creamy gel and the color is a stunning pink. I was a little worried when I saw the texture because most cheek stains (except Benetint and TheBalm) give me terrible blackheads but I've gotten none. This is definitely a HG item! It's also amazing on the lips and not drying like the Benetint. One thing I've learned is to tap it to blend.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2008 7:05:00 PM More reviews by kc55

The pink color of this stain is soooo cute!!! its like girly but not too girly. haha it's like innocent yet flirty. I really like this as a cheek stain. It stays on ALL DAY. I've discovered that instead of swiping on all three lines at once, if you do them one at a time and quickly blend (so make a line, blend, make another line, blend) you don't get those streak marks.

As a lip stain, I love the color. it's so fresh, yet it doesn't have the staying power as it does on the cheeks. I wish I could make it stay longer but if I eat, it's gone. I wanted this to to be like my lip color that I don't have to worry about all day, but I guess I need to find something else.

I think I could use this year round. It's something easy for every day use and you don't have to worry about touch ups. Yay to being girly!