January 30, 2015 | 1464 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Posietint

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2008 1:46:00 AM More reviews by KelsM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love Poise Tint.. I tried it for the first time the other day and loved it!! I put it over my foundation.. and kind of wondered if that was going to make it look funny.. but it was amazing.. I am super pale with blonde hair and I love the way it blends.. I just use the tip of my finger and blend blend blend slowly adding a tiny bit more color until I have reached the level I want... I have to admit when my friend at Benefit handed it to me on a cotton swab I said oh no it way too bright pink.. and she was like just put it on!!! and I loved it.. I used it on my lips too and liked it.. but I love it as a blush.. I will def repurchase.....

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2008 3:25:00 AM More reviews by Foundationboy

this product is simply ridiculous! i used to work for benefit and handled the launch of this product so believe me when i say i've used this in every way, on every type of skin, and i can confirm it it great for about 0.1% of people. basically u have to have flawless skin, any sensible amount of foundation underneath and this will ruin it, you cant have dry skin(ur skin will instanly absobe the product and blending goes out the window) and finally you have to be under 20 as the sheen of this product will age you if you have even the tiniest lines or open pores! and just a tip for anyone who loves benetint and thinks this is a 'pink version'...its not, different formula, not as long wearing(the company states about 5-7 hours) and its not waterproof like benetint...stick with benetint or if u love pink that much get dandilion, quicker, easier, and much less likely to go horribly wrong!

16 out of 21 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2008 7:16:00 AM More reviews by saucymint

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was always a huge fan of Benetint as a cheek stain, since it lasts much longer than traditional blushes, and the bottle is cute and portable. But I always thought it bordered on too blood red for my pale skin and blonde hair. Just as my first bottle was running out and I was thinking of repurchasing, I heard about the new "Posietint", a pink version. I was thrilled, and couldn't wait to try it. And I am not disappointed!

I admit, the hot bubblegum pink color was very shocking the first time I opened it, and my first thought was, "This color is awful." But as soon as I put it on my cheeks and blended, I stood corrected. On my skin, it's a beautiful, natural pink, the same color that I blush. It looks so much more natural than Benetint on my fair skin.

Posietint comes in the same nailpolish-style bottle as Benetint, complete with a nailpolish blush for application. But the difference is, it actually has the consistency of nail polish, unlike Benetint, which is like red water. Therefore, it is easier to apply and doesn't splatter or run down your face if you don't blend it quickly enough. It also has some serious lasting power.

I am now going to forgo Benetint in favor of Posietint. Thank you, Benefit, for thinking of us paler ladies!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2008 12:26:00 AM More reviews by LUVrascal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I haven't ever tried this while wearing foundation, but on bare skin I really like it. I put a dab on my finger and then blend it into my cheeks quickly so it doesn't look patchy. It seems to work best if I apply it right after my moisturizer when my skin's still a little moist. It's a lot more faint than I thought it would be. Looks like jelly bean pink. I don't find that it sits on top of my skin or feels sticky or anything. I don't like it better than my Tarte cheek stains, but it's pretty and fun.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/6/2008 9:36:00 PM More reviews by goldenchiffon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased this on a whim & landed up taking it back. The packaging is really cheap looking. A pink chrome bottle, so you can't even see how much you are really getting. The color comes out a pepto-pink color & you do have to blend pretty fast or you will have darker patches over your cheeks. The main reason I took it back is that it left my cheeks feeling sticky all day. I love products that make me look dewy & fresh, but was bugged that my hair was sticking to my cheeks. In my opinion this blush is just ok, nothing really special, especially for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2008 8:16:00 PM More reviews by Paigeee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I borrowed this from a friend while at the beach for the weekend. I had been meaning to purchase it as soon as I could get to Sephora, but never had enough money. Im not a fan of powder anything, and usually love teh dewy look. This product was perfect for me. I have defined cheek bones and this gave them the perfect pop of color. Also this color looked fantastic on me. Now all I need is Diorshow black out mascara, some tinted mositurizer, a swipe or two of bronzer and my posietint. (:

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2008 2:57:00 PM More reviews by princess_jessica

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this! I was so confused about the thickness as i am a benetint addict. Exactly the same consistency as Pepto. Weird, but it works. Leaves cheeks dewy and flushed with a pretty pink glow. Shows up fine on my very fair skin but sometimes layering is nessessary for that extra pop! Babydoll cheeks! Not at all comparable to benetint, they seem to be very different products. Not great on the lips, but it works nicely for the monochromatic look. Lovely, nonetheless.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2008 8:58:00 PM More reviews by lovelylina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG in blushers! I am light skinned asian (mac C5, maybe NC 40? -I wear face and body), I like my make-up to look dewy and fresh (Olsen twins make-up style is a good example, smokey eyes, dewy skin, pink cheeks, baby dolly), and this is by far the best product for getting beautiful flushed PINK (not red) baby doll cheeks that have a gorgeous glow and shine, even on my dry skin!

Some of the reviewers said they couldn't get the product to show up, even on their fair skin, I have to say I'm surprised. You do have to build up the colour, as with most things, it normally takes three applications (with blending inbetween, obviously!) for me to get my perfect pink dewy cheeks. The pink colour is pretty, soft but still bright with a nice 'pop', and it stays put all day/night, and best of all, so does the dewyness! It doesn't dry out, which most of my blushers tend to do after a while, and it doesn't saturate on any dry skin/flakes, which most stains can do.

It's not as amazing for the lips, but I think it works pretty good. My lips are super pale so it's nice having this on (again, about three applications does it!), and then a gloss or balm on top, so it doesn't matter if the gloss wears off as you still have colour to your lips. If you have very dry lips maybe exfoliate before hand, will make for smoother application.

All in all a great product, exactly what I've been looking for for the last, I don't know, 10 years? It is a little pricey but I think it will last you a while. My only problem is if I carry it out with me in a make-up bag it leaks/congeals around the lid, which is annoying. I generally leave it at home now to avoid this.

I'd say it was suitable for ALL skin types, however if you want a dry matte stain this is not for you, as it does have a healthy sheen to it that stays. I 100% recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2008 3:24:00 AM More reviews by Zoffe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This color is the perfect and most natural pink cheek color for me and it lasts all day!
The bottle is super cute and I find it really easy to apply. It's also fairly easy to blend it out and avoid streaks.

It doesn't show up on my lips at all though, but I didn't buy it for that anyway, so it's okay, lol ;)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/29/2008 4:04:00 PM More reviews by ctall119

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

PosieTint is far inferior to its BeneTint sister! PosieTint takes too long on the lips to set as a stain...and doesnt give enough pop (even on me, and I am FAIR) to the cheeks when used as blush. BeneTint, PosieTints better half...is much much better, and for the $30 pricetag? Much more worth it. You can actually SEE what you paid for when you use BeneTint! PosieTint is questionable!