Sonia Kashuk Synthetic Flat Top Multipurpose Brush

4.7

on 9/9/2008 8:58:00 PM

I actually use this brush to apply Fyrinnae rice powder primer, and it buffs it into my skin beautifully (no more gritty powder just sitting on my skin). The brush is extremely soft and dense enough so that it doesn't splay when touching it to your face (if that makes sense). Personally, I wish the handle was shorter so it wouldn't be such a tight fit in my makeup bag, but otherwise, it's fantastic. I love the shimmery black handle, the ergonomic design, the super-soft hairs, the density of the bristles, and the inexpensive price.

on 9/3/2008 2:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is better then the foundation brush that I bought in a set on ebay. I love how this brush is so SOFT!!! Think of it as the Mac 180 brush on a smaller scale and put onto a longer and thinner handle. It really is the key to smooth foundation applications. It may shed a little bit, but nothing that is too crazy.

on 8/27/2008 12:27:00 AM

You must try this BRUSH.I guarantee it's worth your money.It's really soft and easy to use. This's the only brush I couldn't find in Target Store..out of stock!! I must order online.

on 8/17/2008 2:52:00 PM

This is an excellent brush for applying and blending highly pigmented blushes. The diameter of the brush is small and the bristles are packed tightly together so it's much easier to put blush on the apples of your cheek without having it end up everywhere on your face. The bristles are also really soft and the handle is very sleek.

on 8/13/2008 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS BRUSH! i just got into liquid foundation recently and i heard about MAC's 180 brush and how amazing it was, but since it was discontinued i searched for another brush that was somewhat similar. I was mostly looking for a flat top brush and I came across this online and the next day i went to Target to purchase it after i saw the reviews here. I am telling you I wanted this brush so badly that i had to go to 3 Targets to find it and I finally did! For the price (14.99) i don't think you can get any better than this. my liquid foundation goes on smoothly and flawlessly. the brush doesn't shed and is of pretty good quality. i'm so happy i bought it, if i find it again i would buy like 3 more just cause i love it so much.

on 7/23/2008 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great brush. I just bought it today and I tried it out with liquid foundation and creme blush on my hand and it blends beautifully. It's such a soft brush, even softer than my more expensive, natural bristle brushes. I wish there is a bigger size for a full face application, but it is capable of doubling for foundation and blush application.

on 7/21/2008 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I love this brush. I use it for my liquid foundation. It blends flawlessly and gets around my nose and under my eyes easily. No hair shedding at all that I can recall. I have several other SK brushes and I really like them a lot. If I ever see the skunk brush, I will snatch that up right away!

on 7/11/2008 11:06:00 AM

I like this brush a lot! It was in my price range, is extremely soft, and it's cruelty free.
It has a nice shape, with a flat top, that makes it easy for applying blush in a circular motion.
I haven't had it for that long, but it hasn't shed like you would expect from a $15 brush. I think I've maybe had 1 loose hair in the month I've had it.
Would definitely buy this brand again!

on 6/13/2008 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this brush! It's perfect for applying creme blush (i like it for Stila convertible color). Nice quality at a great price.

on 5/20/2008 1:37:00 PM

I agree with the other reviewers about this brush! Its a unique, high quality synthetic brush that can be used for blush/bronzer or even powder. Thebrush consists of short, fat bristles nestled together to forms a flat top that is a little larger than a quarter. The flat top makes it ideal to pick up an even amount of color/powder. I use it for my blush and bronzer. The brush is fantastically soft, good quality (no hairs falling out!) with an ergonomic handle (which I really don't care for). Overall, good bargain brush at $15 from Target.

Popular Makeup Brushes