November 26, 2014 | 1335 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - 6 Piece Brush Set

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2009 12:56:00 PM More reviews by Jenni627

I was so excited to find these brushes! I had high hopes because they were highly recommended in InStyle Magazine product review issue.

I absolutely love them!!!

They grab just the right amount of color. The brushes are soo incredibly soft on your skin!

I still absolutely love my MAC brushes and Sonia Kashuk brushes.. but I must say these are pretty amazing for the price!

I recommend that everyone buy them especially if you are on a tight budget and are in need of some good quality low cost brushes!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2009 9:55:00 PM More reviews by Jaclynkj

These are great brushes and sooo affordable! They are soft, inexpensive AND eco friendly. What more could you ask for! Try them, you will not regret it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2009 8:51:00 PM More reviews by pinkpirate034

I love these brushes. They are definately my go to brushes. I use them everyday and they all perform great. They are soft and fluffy and do the job well. And besides all that they are eco friendly so theyre a great buy. If you were considering purchasing these products, go ahead, they area great value.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2009 10:55:00 PM More reviews by ObscureRadium

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the roll up bag and all of the brushes are great that comes with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2009 10:34:00 PM More reviews by facadeindreams

Got this set for around $10 at my local drug store and it's been the best! I regularly use the concealer and blush brush which is worth the price of the kit alone. As everyone else has said, the bristles are super soft and do everything it's supposed to. I use the liner brush when I use my mineral eyeshadows as a liner and the eyeshadow brush for an all-over wash of color. I never use the brow/comb brush. But using 4/5 in the set isn't bad for the price I paid!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2009 11:40:00 AM More reviews by shushiroll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

These brushes are great. They're cheap and sustainable. I also have sensitive skin but these brushes are so soft they don't bother my skin at all. I find the roll highly annoying so I wish they would come up with better packaging but its fine. I wouldn't buy the set again because I don't really use the concealer brush or the eyebrow tool so I'd rather go and buy the individual brushes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2009 1:44:00 AM More reviews by asr2005

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this set!! I just wish they would include a powder brush...why is it that sets always seem not to include the most useful/commonly used brush? Anyway, I just started using the blush brush to apply my powder. I use these along with other, more expensive brushes, and these are very comparable. I like that they are made from synthetic hair, and I love how soft they are on my skin. My only gripe is that I wish the "travel" packaging was easier to use and more practical for storage.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2009 1:38:00 AM More reviews by gseymour

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

While I generally rave about EcoTools brushes, I'm slightly disappointed in this set. The blush brush and eyeshadow brushes are staples for me, but the angled eyeliner brush, the brow grooming brush, and the concealer brush are useless for me, as is the brush roll. I do like the concealer brush, but I use my pinky fingers to blend my concealer, so I have no use for the concealer brush. The angled eyeliner brush is OK, but I like a flat brush and a round brush better. I would not buy again, but only because the blush brush and eyeshadow brush are available separately.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2009 8:06:00 PM More reviews by lalalie_xoxo

I highly recommend these brushes, because not only are they high quality but they are also made of sustainable material. The softness of these on my face just feels so luxurious and all the brushes in this set apply colour evenly without streaking or concentrating the colour in a single area. I like that it comes with a brush roll, so it comes in handy when I want to travel with these.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2009 6:55:00 PM More reviews by Spurklie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this at my local Tesco priced at 13, but used my vouchers so it only cost me 99p! However, I would have paid full price. These are great brushes. The blusher brush is really soft and full enough to use effectively for powder application, which is what I use it for. The angled liner is firm and good for lining and on brows, and the concealer brush works well too. I admit I haven't yet used the eyeshadow brush as I keep forgetting I own it! But it's a good shape with decent bristles also. The brow and lash comb is, well, a brow and lash comb. Does the job.
The only thing I really dislike is the completely useless brush roll that comes with. Looks nice but every time I pick it up the brushes slide out. It can't be tied tightly enough to be used in any practical way. Other than that if you are looking for an economical brush set you won't do much better than Ecotools.