The Body Shop Blue Corn Mask

3.5

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Kaolin, Blue Corn Powder, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Propylene Glycol, Blue Corn Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Methylparaben, Bisabolol, Propylparaben, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil, Geranium Oil, Limonene, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Oil, Linalool, Neem Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citral, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1, Red 33.

on 11/13/2012 8:59:00 PM

It is not bad..it lasts for a long time but I did not feel like it did much
It's an OK product but do not think I will buy it again

on 11/9/2012 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is an ok mask. You only have to use a little, just a thin layer for it to work so the tub lasts a long time. It doesn't do that much for my skin though, I just use it if my skin looks dull, if I happen to have a lot of spots at the time or my skin looks/feels really dirty. After I take it off, I noticed some of my blackheads do come to the surface and my face feels pretty refreshed. I wouldn't buy it again though, it's nothing too special, at least for me.

on 8/22/2012 5:21:00 PM

This mask deserves some more love. . . o__o It really helps treat breakouts and its a 3 in 1 mask which I love cuz you can save time. ~ Lots of people say it burn't their face but it did the same for me when I first applied it on my face, you just need to apply a THIN layer cuz a little goes a long way. ;) But beware people with EXTREMELY sensitive skin cuz I don't think this is for you. c:

Pros:
-Helps with breakouts
-Smells nice
-Lasts for a long time

Cons:
-The lid can be hard to screw on
- When the mask dries some of the little stuff on it falls off

But definitely need to buy if you have acne-prone skin!

on 7/22/2012 6:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Good mask, seems to be working for me.

on 6/2/2012 1:49:00 AM

First time I used this it stung my face because I used to much (fail) then the next time I applied less and my skin felt fine. I left it in for about 15 minutes and then rinsed it off. My pores looked a lot smaller and my skin felt so smooth and smelled quite nice. Although it is a bit pricey its deffently worth it!

on 5/22/2012 8:03:00 PM

The only thing this product did was made my skin feel a bit tight and a few of my larger pores looked a tad smaller. Overall though, the appearance of my skin looks about the same as it did before putting the mask on. I've also noticed this mask is more expensive than other similar masks which have even fewer ingredients I don't like.

on 4/29/2012 12:34:00 PM

Auch!! This stung so badly I had to wash it away within a minute! My skin was left stingy, blotchy and red. Clearly I had some allergic reaction which has never happened to me before with a mask or cleanser. Dab a little on your cheek before applying on the entire face so you won't end up looking like I did.

on 3/24/2012 3:09:00 AM

This saved my butt so many times when I was an acne riddled teenager! I got if for a gift when I was 12 and I've been buying it ever since (I'm 28 now). The reason why it I love it so much is for the fact that if I ever had one of those days where my acne was terrible and I could do nothing to cover it, I would use this mask and it would make such a huge difference, all the redness, oiliness and flakiness would be gone, it would be such a huge improvement and my skin would no longer be an issue that day. I don't know if it's a great scrub, it doesn't really seem to have much of a scrubbing action, and I don't think it would get rid of blackheads and things like that, though I think it does reduce the appearance of them, I just would recommend it as being a quick fix if you're having a bad break out, it just calms everything down and seems to dry everything up, it makes it a lot smoother and fresher too. The only downside is it quite stings around my nose, but I have sensitive skin, and it can be quite hard to remove, but it's a small price to may for the results you get.

on 2/20/2012 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I went into The Body Shop looking for an exfoliating product because I've been pretty flaky lately. I was recommended this and was told its great for my skin type. I can go anywhere from super dry to oily and this seems to regulate my skin when used once or twice a week. The price is a little high but you get what you pay for. It doesn't dry me out too much but I still need moisturizer afterward. Leaves me super soft, toned, and refreshed!

on 2/4/2012 6:39:00 PM

I am on the second pot of this product. I notice there's some difference, but I cannot pinpoint to what exactly the difference is; but I can feel my skin is smoother and have less impurities.

Popular Masks