September 20, 2014 | 1777 users online

Moisturizers - Neutrogena - Healthy Skin Anti Wrinkle SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2011 12:37:00 PM More reviews by amanda23

I've been using this stuff for a couple of weeks now and believe I have found my HG moisturizer. It's nice and light, doesn't make me greasy at all, almost has a nice whipped texture. I think it has clarified my skin mildly but I've only been using it a short time to be able to tell. Hasn't broken me out as far as I can tell. I do recall buying this a few years ago and had a problem with small whiteheads. Can't be sure if ti was this though, but this time around does not seem to be causing that. Update: Still using this and still loving it. This hasn't caused any breakouts for me and provides just the right amount of moisture w/o making me greasy. Plus, I will note that is has continued to clear up old acne marks on my skin.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2011 9:03:00 PM More reviews by emkazicstan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Like it! Just enough moisturizer and it has spf too! I can't really say anything about the winkle part though since i'm only 16..

rated 1 of 5 on 10/26/2011 9:35:00 PM More reviews by Mrs15Heb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

bought this as a set with the fresh foaming cleanser and the eye cream.. thought i should inform everyone... the actual spf cream for the face contains ceatyl and cetearyl alcohol - both highly comodegenic.. according to www.cosdna.com where u can find almost any make up product and it will display the list of ingredients as well as let you know how comodegenic and irritating each one is... this does cause pores to become clogged so if you already have a problem with blackheads.. or even if you don't - you're most likely going to see a lot more tiny white bumps start popping up.. it's a shame all i'm using from the pack is the eye cream b/c the face wash has sodium chloride in it which according to another website is comodegenic as well although the cosdna website doesn't say it is... confusing huh.. well.. i'm sick of breaking out so i'm not giving it a chance... it's amazing how many body washes, face washes for acne, etc contain ingredients that just clog your pores.. even when they say they are non-comodegenic - if you don't know what to look for in the ingredients you'll never know.. i was suprised to find out my NYC sunny bronzer has been giving me tiny white bumps on my neck.. because of certain ingredients in it.. do your research ladies - can't always trust what people say on MUA although i love this place... it's just not enough if you have acne - you need to do the research on ingredients and really avoid things that have high levels of comodegenic ingredients.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2011 11:52:00 PM More reviews by maekay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Yikes! Flash forward! I used to love this original formula, came back to it and holy wow, it breaks me out! What on earth is that all about? Teeny whiteheads, new ones daily. Took me a minute to decide if this was the problem or if it was the new Maybelline pressed powder I bought. Started by eliminating this and bingo!, skin back to normal within a 48 hr period, no joke. Surprisingly, the CVS knock off of Neutrogena's Deep Wrinkle daytime cream is a fabulous bargain buy for me and is what I started using again to test out whether or not this cream was the reason for my skin woes. Headed to CVS tomorrow to return this stuff and buy a new tube of the CVS brand Deep Wrinkle, higher SPF too and paraben free, I recommend it ladies :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2011 8:57:00 AM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

This product is a little miracle worker. This was the first retinol product that I have used well other than retin-a as a teenager. I liked the way it felt when I smoothed it on my skin. Within the next few days my pores became less visible and my skin tone evened out and had a slight healthy glow to it. My skin felt fabulous, younger, it is radiant and it looks better than it has in a few years My mom told me my makeup looked nice and I was not wearing anything but this product at the time. I felt super happy I felt confident sometimes leaving the house with no makeup on and felt great about it. I told my mom and my friends about and Makeupalley because this site is what compelled me to try it and I will always remember that! Tears I would suggest this for you are a virgin with retinal products or are young and looking for a retinol to start with. after two weeks of continued use both AM/PM I've noticed a significant difference in the smile line on the right side of my face, as well as the single wrinkle that once dominated the middle of my forehead.
The smile line has almost completely disappeared, while the forehead wrinkle has diminished significantly enough that I don't worry about foundation or powder accentuating and settling in that area anymore. I'm not sure if this was due to the Retinol A, or if perhaps my skin lacked moisture and is now fully moisturized and has therefore plumped the skin to alleviate the appearance of these lines.
This works well as a base for makeup!!!as it absorbs immediately and does not rest on top my skin. I have had no negative side effects on my skin (so far) and the texture and tone has improved greatly; I require less foundation and only exfoliate twice a week rather than every other day.
The packaging could be better---an airless pump bottle would be nice. Price is hefty for a drugstore product, but less expensive than a department store. However, with the results I've received, I'd gladly pay more.

For anyone looking to help prevent or soften the signs of aging, or possibly just wanting a smoother, brighter, more even-toned appearance, give this Neutrogena cream a try., based on other reviews, the cream seems to work well for older women as well as younger gals But my face is clear and has never been better. If you're looking for something that will help with your acne, this is definitely a great and effective product.I have since moved on to Differin but I will always remember how much I LOVED this and this is a great start and one of the best otc retinals you can get at the drugstore. It just got to the point that I needed something stronger..but girls this is where you start to prevent wrinkles a retinol and spf it begins here

Hearthy Skin Anti Wrinkle Cream "Original Formula" (NOT the Intensive):
Water, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Dimethicone, Camellia Oleifera Extract, Retinol, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 20, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, BHT, Carbomer

9 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2011 4:45:00 PM More reviews by claireloo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Absolutely amazing. This is the only product that has ever improved my acne after 13 years of trying everything (drugstore and prescription). My skin tone and texture has improved as well. I've been using it for about two months and plan to try the night cream as well. Holy grail at last!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2011 8:30:00 PM More reviews by cboylove

I love this cream it has retinol, green tea, multi vitamins, and spf. I would love this more if it had a photostable spf in it like the creams with helioplex. I love the creamy texture it doesn't make my oily skin any more oily. I'm 20 years old and have some acne scarring and this cream really helps to smooth out my skin. I hope this cream is never discontinued. I prefer it to the cream with glycolic acid since that cream is thicker and obscenely greasy.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2011 9:02:00 PM More reviews by lacrvane

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm 15 and I'm already developing some premature wrinkles on my forehead. My skin is a lot softer and my lines have smoothed out a bit. It's also helped my acne scars a bit. It doesn't make my face feel greasy and it doesn't break me out. I use this day and night but I think I'll get the night one next cause I already have spf in my makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2011 4:57:00 PM More reviews by italiagirl007

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm 16 and I'm already developing some premature wrinkles on the forehead and laugh lines around the eyes...I know, I know. That's pretty bad. After reading the reviews on here I decided to pick this up. I've only used this about a week and I'm already seeing results! My fine lines have a softer appearance and are already smoothing out a little. My few acne scars and large pores look smoother as well. This moisturizer also gives a great glow to the face without making me look greasy. I get some acne every once in a while and I don't think it does anything for that, but it doesn't worsen the problem either. All in all, great product. I use this day and night right now, so I'm going to purchase the night version of this next and see how they work together.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2011 1:35:00 AM More reviews by shiherostar

After reading all the great reviews on this...I decided to give it a shot.

I am impressed! I have been using it for 2 to 3 weeks now and it had faded some acne scarring, reduced the flakies on my nose and hasn't broken me out.
I started using it once a day (morning), but I like it so much that I use it at night now too. My face has not been irritated by the retinol at all, but it seems to be working.
I am not a fan of the packaging, or the fact that you don't get that much for the price, but its better then some high end brands I have tried, so I will stp complaining.

Yes, I will be buying this again!