L'Oreal Refreshing Eye Make Up Remover

2.4

Water, Hexylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Laureth 8 Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Allantoin, Magnesium Laureth 8 Sulfate, Magnesium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Oleth Sulfate, Magnesium Oleth Sulfate, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, FIL

on 12/12/2010 1:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Why did I mistake this dam makeup remover for another that I thought was under MUA's top picks list!?!?!?! It's a terrible P.O.S, your better off using water and soap......When I use it I have to rub my eyes so much, and we all know that being abrasive on your eyes is the biggest NO-NO of all skincare rules.......Don't waste your money.

on 9/25/2010 11:35:00 PM

This is almost like water. I put this on my eyes and all it does is smudge my makeup around my entire eyes, it does not remove any makeup. It is worse if you are wearing waterproof mascara. Definitely I will not buy this again

on 9/12/2010 11:24:00 PM

This does not work for me. It does not clean makeup completely. It is sting my eye area.

on 9/12/2010 2:41:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I tried this once a year ago and forgot to review it. The reviews are pretty much correct and I have not strayed from my Neutrogena Oil free makeup remover (or the Walmart knockoff that is that same thing) since. When I used the L'Oreal, omg....it stung my eyes so bad and did not take off my mascara. My eyes were so red and splotchy after using this. I used it once and that was it. Wow, I really hated this stuff.

on 9/12/2010 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

It doesn't work. That's all you need to know.

on 8/29/2010 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

another horrible eye makeup remover. stings like CRAZY and doesn't remove makeup well. truly awful.

on 8/14/2010 1:56:00 AM

I got this for free, which is good because it's absolute rubbish. It doesn't sting, but it also doesn't get very much makeup off. It was absolutely useless at removing eyeliner and mascara, and only half-decent at getting eyeshadow off.

on 6/15/2010 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Well unlike a lot of people reviewing this make up remover. I got mine on sale so it was only $2 (it might be old or somthing so that could be why it doesn't work for some) or so, the trick about this make up remover is that you have to soak a tissue, and I mean soak and leave it on the eye for 2 minutes to take off waterproof mascara.

Regular price I wouldn't buy this for $10 but if you buy it for like $2 then I think you could get about 20 uses out of removing full face caked on make up. But for only heavy eye make up I would say you'd get 30-40 so for me I only have eye makeup on a few time and sometime heavy face makeup so it lasts me about 5 months for a bottle.

on 4/25/2010 12:46:00 AM

Did not remove make up at all. I had to use the Revlon Make up remover pen, to do the rest of the work...
Horrible make up remover.

on 4/18/2010 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I got this as a free gift from a cleanser....and it's horrible it's not an eye makeup remover at all,it got nothing off and had to scrub my eye down..not pleasant..i had raccoon eyes when i woke up. not recommended at all!