October 24, 2014 | 1239 users online

Toners - Rosewater

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 6:12:00 AM More reviews by AGDMR

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

rosewater is great ifyou have dry combinations sensitive face so let me tell you I cant say rosewater,verite lotion cleanser or jojoba one made my face like baby but I am gonna use a toner on it yet still trying to get one efficient but not drying

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by asukadoll

Rosewater is a fantastic toner for any skin type. When I was on BCP I had very dry skin, and using rosewater as a toner helped control my skins dryness and I never again experienced flaking bits around my nose, etc, when wearing makeup. Your skin will feel smooth, supple and velvety, it's amazing! Once I stopped taking BCP my skin became oily and very prone to hormonal/cystic acne. I continue to use rosewater everyday and it helps calm my skin after using harsh acne-fighting products. Some days I take a break from acne-fighting products and just cleanse, spray on some rosewater and let my skin breathe. It helps reduce redness and dryness from acne products. This stuff is miraculous and will work for ANY skin type. Get some. Now!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2013 4:54:00 AM More reviews by MissKittyKat

I see a notable difference in my skin (more breakouts, an overall duller appearance) whenever I stop using rosewater. I purchased a bottle on a whim one day and I'm happy I did. At first I sprayed a bit one my skin to help set my makeup and throughout the day because it felt refreshing. I wasn't taking very good care of my skin or myself at the time but noticed my acne beginning to clear within a matter of days. Now I use rosewater for everything.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 2:50:00 AM More reviews by mi2092

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought my Rosewater from a eBay seller named sweet-essential. This is because I can't find any brand of Rosewater at any drug/food store around me. So I gave it a try on eBay. This seller sells their own brand. Claimed to be 100% pure Rosewater imported from Morocco, USDA certified. I believe them because they are willing to show Certificate of Authenticity if you ask. I like how it contain no chemical or fragrance. Only pure Rosewater. I feel good using it on my face knowing that. The rose smell is very much like the real flower. So relaxing. I've been using it for months and so far so good. Skin feels smooth and hydrated. No bad reaction. I think I will keep using this as a toner from now on as I would like something more natural instead of a bunch of chemical mixed into mineral water( or just water in some case).
This particular brand Rosewater comes in a 4 oz. brown plastic bottle. Which I adore because I believe essential products should be kept in dark color bottle because they are sensitive to sunlight. It sells for about $8 comes with free shipping.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2012 8:33:00 AM More reviews by elisejarnved

I have been using this for a few weeks now (it's not that brand but still rosewater ;)) and I'm still undecided. I can't figure out if it does something or not and if it's that much make my face so read (but I had redness before as well). I'm a little confused. I might try an aloe vera toner instead and see if anything changes.
But I have figured out that I don't like the smell of roses that much.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2012 12:33:00 PM More reviews by Sternchen991

As an Arab I literally grew up with rosewater literally everywhere. From when I was a baby I would be rubbed in it or get a spoonful to drink and it is also in nearly every dessert thought of in the Arab cuisine. When I started to break out as a teenager and my skin would get oily my mother would always tell me to wash it with rose water and up until now I always keep one bottle in the kitchen one in the bathroom and one on my vanity!

This stuff is seriously amazing. Of course I would recommend getting the best quality possible wherever you live because quite often nowadays there are some non authentic rose waters on the market that have little to do with the actual "real" rosewater.

Here are some uses that are beauty related:

- in a sheetmask

-toner

-chilled to refresh tired, reddened and puffy eyes

- in an aromatic bath (with a cup of milk)

-make-up fix spray

-refreshing pray toner throughout the day

The list goes on! I can only recommend it!!!

17 out of 17 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2012 3:58:00 AM More reviews by cherryme

Funny enough (or not!) Rosewater clogs my pores!! I have been wanting to try it for a while and I finally bought it.
I was very excited to use it and when I did, I noticed that my pores were clogged. I stopped for few days then I tried it again and I did this on and off for few weeks to see if it was really the Rosewater. And it was . WHY? What works for LOTS of people doesn't work for me!
I am VERY VERY clog prone. Nothing works for me! It smells nice, it makes my skin smooth and it gives a nice glow and I like the feeling of it on my skin but it clogs me (sad).

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2012 1:32:00 AM More reviews by melangerehab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have switched from a harsh and chemical skincare regimen to a more natural one - honey to cleanse, rosewater to tone, and I'm experimenting with oils for moisturizers, though I'm using my leftover Neutrogena when I'm being lazy.

My skin has never looked this good. Except for my god awful hormonal pimples that come once a month, my acne is gone. Rosewater smells nice and my skin is less oily. I wish I had started using this sooner.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2012 10:48:00 PM More reviews by rsrs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this to set my mineral makeup and I love it.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by KeLLsTar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Rose water is an amazing product. So versatile and very gentle. I have rosacea & it's one of just a few products that doesn't annoy my skin.

I tried Lush's Eau Roma Water which is a mixture of rose & lavender water and liked it, however I noticed that it also contained perfume. I used it up & decided it would be cheaper for me to just mix it myself.

I bought a litre of rose water for about $9.90 & created a spray bottle on its own, as well as a spray bottle mixed with lavender water. It lasts for ages & is very economical. It also does not have the additives that a skin care company adds to their glorified rose water. Unnecessary! I definitely recommend that you try it!

Here's what I use it for;

- Cleanser (when feeling lazy & not wearing makeup)
- Toner (after cleansing)
- Face refresher (at work, &/or in hot weather)
- Neck refresher (in hot weather)
- To freshen & cool my feet in hot weather