October 1, 2014 | 2032 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Everyday Minerals - Pick Me Up Pink [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2009 1:54:00 PM More reviews by christialle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I added this to my 34 dollar kit because of all the good reviews here. I LOVE this, it is so amazing.

Firstly, I have a serious problem with all kinds of makeup dramatizing my pores and the texture of my skin (post acne). For example,I use the base of EM but only when mixed with moisturizer, otherwise it makes my skin looks just horrible. Pick Me Up Pink, for some reason, I can apply with a brush and blend, and it is okay. So I have been using it as a primer all over, then putting my EM liquid base on top.

Pick Me Up Pink gives my skin a beautiful healthy color, I look years younger, and just, well, better. Maybe like I have been exercising, or have been in the sun, not with a tan, just with that kind of glow. I have light/medium skin, with cool to neutral color (I use Multi-Tasking as my base). For a long time now I have been using blush to give my skin some color, but with this powder, I feel like it is not even necessry.

Seriously, this is a great product if it works with your skin color.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2009 10:55:00 PM More reviews by ktli

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

HG product! I use it to neutralize undereye darkness, tone down redness, conceal dark spots, and to brighten up my face. Its so amazing, and only gets more perfect when layered under foundation. I use Joppa Full Coverage foundation sparingly over it, and I look so natural and flawless. Sometimes I forget if I'm wearing makeup :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2009 5:08:00 PM More reviews by blushingpale

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This works amazingly well for me as an under-eye color corrector for bluish discoloration (my skin: very fair neutral-toned NC/NW15). PMUP is a warm/neutral light pink that just sort of melts into your skin. I use it sparingly, over liquid concealer or on its own.

Also works as a subtle blush or all-over face brightener, and it does even out a bit of redness, although as someone with rosacea I still need foundation over top. I find if I use this all over my face, I need to use a little on my neck as well so my neck is not a different color, especially in bright natural light.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2009 6:06:00 PM More reviews by WithaK

This is great stuff. I have a tip for those of you who prefer a liquid concealer--I actually mix it with an organic/natural moisturizer (Lavera's Balancing Cream, in my case, but you can probably use just about anything) to create a creamy texture. It goes on really well this way. EDM makes versatile products and I love how we can play around with them to create what's best for us!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2009 12:24:00 PM More reviews by havanadaydreamin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a wonderful primer. I actually use this on my nw20 skin as an all over color corrector. It evens out my skin tone and I do not have to use any other foundation, just some concealer on my under eye circles and bad blemishes.

I thought it would look bad, but it blends in invisible. Not chalky or anything.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2009 1:06:00 PM More reviews by girlndocs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

On my fair skin this really does do wonders to perk it up and give me a subtle flush. I wish it wasn't quite so chalky but under an illuminating powder that doesn't matter.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2009 2:45:00 PM More reviews by 0oHannaho0

This is like.. the best concealer i've ever tried! I use it on my whole face, because i've read somewhere that it works as a primer as well.. And that is true. It does.
    If you have like, uhm, a red face, or red spots on your face (like acne-scars) this product will work wonderful!
    Maybe you could even use it alone, without foundation, if you don't want to use to much foundation. I would rather use this one alone then just the loose foundation. That is how great it is.
    It makes my skin look so much better. :D
    I really recommend this one.
    xx

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2009 8:56:00 AM More reviews by yoganut1967

I've used this faithfully ever since it came out. It adds a youthful pink hue to my medium cool skin. I've started mixing it with Pick Me Up Pink Pearl - I take a large powder brush and lightly swipe it over my face - it adds a nice dewy glow. Will continue to buy this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2009 2:18:00 PM More reviews by footballqueen07

Works nicely for my undereye circles, withstands the heat of the sun and the club, and even reduces redness. YES the PINK reduces the red !!!!! Crazy !!

It looks light and really pink in the jar, but it really blended well with my skin tone. Also my eyelids tend to have really yellow and even brown undertones, so this balances the colour really nicely. But it doesn't last as long as I would want it to.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2009 9:19:00 PM More reviews by vanessabowles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this is the best highlighter I've ever used. Benefit's Moonbeam is the other staple in my bag. I really like it when used sparingly, but this is a way more subtle look. This looks like I'm naturally glowing from within. I LOVE it. And it's so cheap compared to the other high-end highlighters I've tried! But better in terms of quality and look! I'm thrilled.