DuWop Lip Venom

2.9

Polyisobutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Flavors/Aroma, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea Leaf) Extract, D&C Red #7 Lake (CI 15850).

on 9/11/2012 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I got this and the double strength one lets just say it is overrates-the menthol gives a bee stung look for a small amount of time but then sensitive lips so my lips felt dry. expensive for what it is...ridiculous

on 8/28/2012 12:15:00 PM

I got this as a free gift, and I'm glad because this is not a product I would pay for! It smells a bit like car oil, it does not go on smoothly, and because it is quite a thin thick, it also breaks easily. Not a happy bunny!

on 8/24/2012 1:14:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Duwop lip venom is my go to gloss. I love the smell, the tingle, the color (or lack there of..haha), how long it lasts and the packaging. I actually keep mine in original packaging in my purse! Price is a little high for the size, but i will continue to buy it.

on 8/17/2012 12:21:00 PM

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This was my first ever plumping gloss, and the hype surrounding it was kinda immense. So i bought it, and was astounded at the sheer size! Its seriously mini, like a perfume sample sized! And it was very cinnamony, and the plumping wasnt as good as i hoped although it did increase blood flow to the lips with the spicyness of it!!!

Kinda not into "stinging" lip glosses anymore!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'm not a huge fan of products like this one. My lips weren't overly plumped...it felt funny on my lips...and it wore off quickly.

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I rather buy Sally Hansen's lip plumper. This is irritating my lips and I can't kiss my boyfriend at all. It doesn't do anything to my lips it just makes it red because of the irritation. It doesn't worth the price and doesn't have any plumping effects at all. only good thing is that it smells good, that's all.

on 5/12/2012 12:54:00 PM

Lets face it, everyone want big lips. You dont realize when you start wearing makeup, but soon enough you'll find yourself practically eating all the "plumping" and "line filling" glosses you douse your pout in. And so it begins, the difficult (sometimes painful) search. And all the while becoming upset that non seem to make you resemble Angie Jollie. But never fear! Because this is the HG you have been waiting for. Well.. at least it was for me , and was FAR better than my homemade standby (Vaseline, Peppermint oil and cayenne powder) and much less painful. Lasts long and gives a good moisturized shine. Would recommend to all who ask :)

on 5/11/2012 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is an okay lip gloss. The scent is terrible! It is a very strong cinnamon smell that lingers, and lingers all day long! It does plump my lips, but burns pretty bad. I have been wearing this under my usual Rimmel lipstick and it has been making my lips fuller, so I guess it does its job. The packaging is cute, until it leaks all over your purse while you are driving! I would not repurchase unless it is at least 75% off.

on 5/9/2012 9:11:00 PM

Im on the fence with this one. Lip venom does have that funky smell..lol..but it also does work for lip plumping..not very kissable tho..

I hate this product. It's thin, so no matter how carefully I apply it, it leaks all over my face. It irritates my skin and makes the skin around my lips red and chapped. It clogs my pores since it's always smearing off my mouth. All that trouble might not be so irritating if it made me gorgeous, but I haven't noticed any difference at all after two bottles.

Recommended for Medium Skin