November 28, 2014 | 932 users online

Lip Gloss - DuWop - Lip Venom

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2012 2:05:00 PM More reviews by Mikirulez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this and was really surprised on how small it really was when you took the cardboard tube off! It's tiny for such a high price! But I love the cinnamon smell and the tingly feeling i get when I put it on! Kinda chaps up my lips, and makes them really red (looks weird cause im pale). Also the gloss kinda gets in my throat somehow and i feel like im choking on cinnamon... brutal feeling! But it tottally works!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2012 3:12:00 PM More reviews by therealiluvbmx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I rather buy Sally Hansen's lip plumper. This is irritating my lips and I can't kiss my boyfriend at all. It doesn't do anything to my lips it just makes it red because of the irritation. It doesn't worth the price and doesn't have any plumping effects at all. only good thing is that it smells good, that's all.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2012 12:54:00 PM More reviews by BeachBaby14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Lets face it, everyone want big lips. You dont realize when you start wearing makeup, but soon enough you'll find yourself practically eating all the "plumping" and "line filling" glosses you douse your pout in. And so it begins, the difficult (sometimes painful) search. And all the while becoming upset that non seem to make you resemble Angie Jollie. But never fear! Because this is the HG you have been waiting for. Well.. at least it was for me , and was FAR better than my homemade standby (Vaseline, Peppermint oil and cayenne powder) and much less painful. Lasts long and gives a good moisturized shine. Would recommend to all who ask :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2012 9:33:00 PM More reviews by sarahann1994

This is an okay lip gloss. The scent is terrible! It is a very strong cinnamon smell that lingers, and lingers all day long! It does plump my lips, but burns pretty bad. I have been wearing this under my usual Rimmel lipstick and it has been making my lips fuller, so I guess it does its job. The packaging is cute, until it leaks all over your purse while you are driving! I would not repurchase unless it is at least 75% off.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2012 9:11:00 PM More reviews by mezel

Im on the fence with this one. Lip venom does have that funky smell..lol..but it also does work for lip plumping..not very kissable tho..

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2012 8:58:00 PM More reviews by ahockenbrouch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I hate this product. It's thin, so no matter how carefully I apply it, it leaks all over my face. It irritates my skin and makes the skin around my lips red and chapped. It clogs my pores since it's always smearing off my mouth. All that trouble might not be so irritating if it made me gorgeous, but I haven't noticed any difference at all after two bottles.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2012 8:16:00 AM More reviews by ZombillyMays

I bought this just to try it because it's kind of famous or...infamous?

First of all it smells really strongly of cinnamon, which brings back memories of a Halloween night when I drank way too much goldschlager. Needless to say, the smell kind of makes me sick. But that's really a personal bias and I usually get over the smell within a minute.

It tingles my lips just a little bit, but no more than maybe mint-y toothpaste. I don't really think it plumps my lips, but I asked my boyfriend if my lips looked bigger and he was absolutely certain they did. I had literally just applied the stuff, so I'm thinking it was just the gloss-y look making my lips appear larger more so than any magic or irritant in the product.

All in all, it's got a cool name, kind of a cute tube, but it's just a lip gloss with the tingly novelty factor.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2012 1:56:00 PM More reviews by PrincessGizmo

I really like how this feels on my lips, it does make my lips tingle for at least an hour after I put it on and even longer if just by itself and not over lipstick. It has a great cinnamon flavor and is not really tacky, which I hate lip gloss to be like. I would buy this again, but I do not really notice any lip plumping. I just like it as a tingly lip gloss.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2012 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Luscious1104

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Can we say, on Fire!!! wow, this was no joke man...it burned like you wouldn't believe! Many might like this feeling butI sure as heck did not, lol.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2012 2:32:00 PM More reviews by melissa1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I first tried this about 8 years ago, a girl offered me some in a toilet at a clubbing event when I asked for some lip gloss. I fell in love with the small quirky packaging and the tingle was nice in my opinion. I do believe that it does 'slightly' plump up my pout but not excessively. I really want to try moon venom but haven't been fortunate to come across any yet!