Urban Decay Toasted

4.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 77400 (Bronze Powder), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my favorite neutral eyeshadow. It can be worn alone or blended with other shades. Either way it always looks wonderful on the lids and makes my brown eyes pop.Perfect for days when I am on the go. I can describe the color as a light brown with a copper undertone. As others have said, this is suitable for both warm and cool tones and very flattering for a lot of eye shades. I love the sheen of it and the smooth application. It has a silky texture that is a dream to work with, especially when I do a smoky eye. The new packaging is better than the original packaging and looks more chic. This is definitely my HG eyeshadow.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

My FAVOURITE eyeshadow of all time! I'm going to be so sad when this runs out in my Naked Palette because I use it almost everyday. Love the metallic finish, love the way it applies nice and smoothly, love the colour (obviously) and it just makes my brown eyes pop! Would definitely recommend, it is truly beautiful.

Toasted is a great color for day or night. I have a thing for earthy colors because of my fair skin and i like to play with my complexion and build upon it bringing out my best qualities such as my colored eyed. This eye shadow makes my green eyes pop even if i dont wear any other eye make up like eye liner or mascara. I have a whole collection of ubran decay shadows such as Naked and Naked 2. All are great...

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Toasted is my everyday go to shade since it's a neutral that works with every shade. It blends well and looks great on all skin tones.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is my favorite eyeshadow. I originally used it from my Naked palette and used almost all of it until it fell out of the palette and broke into a million powdery pieces. I tried and tried to replace it by mixing shades I already had so as not to have to buy it by itself. In the end, I caved and bought it and I'm so glad I did. It's absolutely my favorite base shade and is SO pigmented like most UD shadows. The packaging is great- I love Urban Decay's dark chrome casing on their shadows and brushes. Will repurchase again and again!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I was introduced to this shade via the Naked palette & this is one of my favorite purple-y outer corner/crease shades for daytime when I don't want to use a typical brown/bronze and don't want much drama. Probably won't buy again because once this runs out in my palette, I will move on to the others in the palette

Purchased based on reviews here and am very pleased with the product. Love the packaging, feels solid and sturdy to me (I drop single eyeshadows like nobodys business). On me (pale, brunette, brown eyes, purpleish lids) it is a beatiful array of colors that overall give the impression of violet. It is a beautiful complex combination of blueish purple, cranberry, and brown - on me. With just a bit of shimmer so it is not glam. You could wear to work. But also could go out on the town with a few more layers and some eyeliner. Gorgeous! Recommend highly to try it.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Compelled to weigh in here-a minute of my time to recommend this one. Nc 40 or so here. This reads as an elegant warm pink shimmer- not coppery peachy bronze atop mac paintpot in painterly on me. Love this witha bit of ud's creep in the crease. Also looks amazing as brightener on inner corner of lower eye and even a drop on the lips for a custom lip look. This one is really special!

I absolutely LOVE Toasted by UD!! It's such a gorgeous color to wear alone or with other colors. I have hazel green eyes and this really makes them pop!!! LOVE IT

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Oh toasted, how I love you so. I can't really comment on the price of this individual shadow since I got it with my Naked Palette but I checked the website and it is around $22 CAD which is only a few dollars more expensive than an eyeshadow from MAC. So it really isn't too bad, but still a bit pricy for a university student like me haha. Anyway, this shade is absolutely GORGEOUS, I am more of an olive skin tone and this looks so sultry and sexy with my eyes and skin colour. I love to pair it up with browns (buck by UD or wedge by MAC) or reddish plum colours like cranberry by MAC. It really brings out the brown in my eyes too and it is very wearable throughout the day. It has little to no fallout so that is definitely a plus. It is very pigmented so you don't even need to use that much so this will definitely last you a long time. The UD eyehshadow pots are really cute and the packaging is pretty sturdy and not too bulky. This shadow is definitely worth the money, get it!!

Top Rated Urban Decay Products