September 1, 2014 | 1511 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Toasted

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2012 1:29:00 AM More reviews by GirlieGirl5

I will buy this product as long as it is produced. I own MANY eyeshadows and palettes from the following brands: UD, MAC, Too Faced, Shu, RBR, Wet and Wild, Revlon, etc. etc. and this one is my absolute favorite #1 go to eyeshadow. If I had to go down to 1 eyeshadow forever, Toasted would be it! Can be worn alone, looks fabulous with Hustle which is also in the Naked 1 palette, and very versatile. I have blonde hair, greenish hazel eyes, and a neutral fair medium skintone. Love it, would never be without it EVER.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2012 6:58:00 PM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This actually is not a good shade for me! For some reason the color does not suit my eyes. (I have green eyes) I began to realize whenever I wore this eyeshadow I had the kind of day were you look in the mirror and think MEH. I have very fair skin, brown hair and this just doesn't fo anything maybe it just doesn't have enough color for a contrast for me. MAC Mulch applied lightly is a much better everyday shade for me. The formula of this is applies like a dream like all UD shadows, Ill give it that but I really am not a fan of the color.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2012 8:09:00 PM More reviews by WinterChea

Absolutely gorgeous color. I actually bought this on a whim while out purchasing other items. I already love the YDK color for that naturally sultry look but, this one is also stunning. Very beautiful and sexy. My husband loves the color and it looks great day or night. It is wonderful for that bedroom eyes look. Beautiful!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2012 12:59:00 AM More reviews by blueclaire

I do wish this was matte but it's still a great color and one I wear often and get many compliments on. Great color and it lasts!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2012 11:00:00 PM More reviews by bananachan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Toasted is absolutely beautiful. I believe it's one of those eyeshadows that seems to compliment every eye color and shape. It's extremely versatile. I can apply as a crease-only color for casual or all over for something a little more done up. It applies like butter, something I enjoy about most UD eyeshadows. Great, great product!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2012 12:49:00 AM More reviews by LookingGood85

It's is my new fave UD eyeshadow! Thanks to a SA at the UD stand in debenhams, I started to use this and Creep from my Naked Pallet for a new look smokey eye. It's a gorgeous colour, very shimmery, which I love. It's a cross between a bronzey pink colour and is gorgeous against my blue eyes, really makes them pop! My new fave colour, and I'll be buying the single shadow soon :-)!
Yes there is fallout, but I can cope with that as I have shimmery blush etc lol! I'm a disco ball ;-)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2012 7:26:00 PM More reviews by zeezee09

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Toasted is probably the prettiest eyeshadow shade I have ever come accross. It's extremely pigmented and looks lovely both swatched and on the eye.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2012 10:54:00 AM More reviews by boxyeongxan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Nice rosy tan color. It seems unique for I have not seen a lot of neutral colored eye shadow with a rosy hue. Great for just everyday color, alone or blended with a shade of brown. Shimmery, but not glittery. No fallouts. It seems more warm toned than cool.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2012 10:58:00 PM More reviews by taylor123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Absolutely GORGEOUS eyeshadow! I saw this shadow in the Naked Palette which I was thinking of getting but almost all the colors in the palette were something I already had in my collection and considering the palette is 50$ I didn't want to be foolish and waste the money but one color I wouldn't stop looking at was toasted. This is the most beautiful pinky coppery color with a little bit of bronze undertones. I have dark brown eyes and it compliments them so well! It's a very interesting color cause sometimes it looks like it even has some taupe or purple undertones to it too! In the sunlight it looks so glowing and pretty! I can pair this shadow with so many other colors! Even though most of the time I just wear this by itself with some mascara and liner. Also I don't have issues with this shadow creasing either. Which is awesome! I don't know if it's the formula or what but it sticks for so long. Speaking of the formula it has a very nice soft buttery texture.It's extremely pigmented and you don't need much! A little bit of a fall out but not that much! This is one of my go to shadows and I'm so glad I bought it! Would definitely recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2012 8:32:00 PM More reviews by Beautyxxforever

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love love love. In my naked pallete. Sin on the lid, toasted in the crease and outer half of the lid. Go to glowy eye. Love it!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No