February 1, 2015 | 2035 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Toasted

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 12:37:00 PM More reviews by magnifiquee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh toasted, how I love you so. I can't really comment on the price of this individual shadow since I got it with my Naked Palette but I checked the website and it is around $22 CAD which is only a few dollars more expensive than an eyeshadow from MAC. So it really isn't too bad, but still a bit pricy for a university student like me haha. Anyway, this shade is absolutely GORGEOUS, I am more of an olive skin tone and this looks so sultry and sexy with my eyes and skin colour. I love to pair it up with browns (buck by UD or wedge by MAC) or reddish plum colours like cranberry by MAC. It really brings out the brown in my eyes too and it is very wearable throughout the day. It has little to no fallout so that is definitely a plus. It is very pigmented so you don't even need to use that much so this will definitely last you a long time. The UD eyehshadow pots are really cute and the packaging is pretty sturdy and not too bulky. This shadow is definitely worth the money, get it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 10:09:00 AM More reviews by DellaSimone

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

PROS: Urban Decay = great eye shadow. Long lasting, in so many great colors. Toasted is a classic chestnut brown that works well on warm and cool colors, IMO. The price is reasonable. Small and compact for easy application.

CONS: I prefer cream shadow, but eyeshadow powder is always a must in my collection whether I am using it over my eye primer as a base or using it as or over my eyeliner.

SUMMARY: 5 stars.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2012 11:27:00 PM More reviews by tdhx0

Love this color!! I use this between my hightlight and my crease color (when using any brown shadow) to get an effortless blend of colors. So silky and I never have a probably blending this shade

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by PrincessMikki

This eyeshadow is like Sins tanned, hotter sister. Toasted is less pink and more brown toned, but not quite. Think of it as if Sin and Hustle had a baby. I live to use this in my crease. The texture is extremely smooth and has just about no glitter. I don't have oily lids, so this doesn't crease on me, but it doesn't stay all day either. I will repurchase, but I don't think I have too. I have it in the Showpony palette, Naked palette, and on its own. ;)

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2012 9:27:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Want a beautiful color with buttery softy consistency and excellent payoff look no further than Toasted. It's a beautiful warm but light meaning can be used with cool skin tones as well color. It has a bronze undertone with this lovely toasted neutral brown really amazing color and hard to describe fully.

Wearing it is what gives it justice it's beautiful even on my pale skin and makes my green eyes really stand out. I could see a lot of warm skinned girls loving this color but what's great is it works with cool toned girls as well. I got this in a palette and fell in love with it. I can use it everyday and that's a great thing.

You know you like a color when your using it all the time. This is one of those colors. The buttery softness is just wonderful I love how easily it blends with my other UD shadows. This one is a beauty staple without a doubt.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2012 2:17:00 AM More reviews by Pinkchristmas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have bought two of these eyeshadows in the past 6 years. They last forever! With this product, a little goes a long way. Would recommend for girls that want a cute golden shine (: can be used in the day time as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2012 1:29:00 AM More reviews by GirlieGirl5

I will buy this product as long as it is produced. I own MANY eyeshadows and palettes from the following brands: UD, MAC, Too Faced, Shu, RBR, Wet and Wild, Revlon, etc. etc. and this one is my absolute favorite #1 go to eyeshadow. If I had to go down to 1 eyeshadow forever, Toasted would be it! Can be worn alone, looks fabulous with Hustle which is also in the Naked 1 palette, and very versatile. I have blonde hair, greenish hazel eyes, and a neutral fair medium skintone. Love it, would never be without it EVER.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2012 6:58:00 PM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This actually is not a good shade for me! For some reason the color does not suit my eyes. (I have green eyes) I began to realize whenever I wore this eyeshadow I had the kind of day were you look in the mirror and think MEH. I have very fair skin, brown hair and this just doesn't fo anything maybe it just doesn't have enough color for a contrast for me. MAC Mulch applied lightly is a much better everyday shade for me. The formula of this is applies like a dream like all UD shadows, Ill give it that but I really am not a fan of the color.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2012 8:09:00 PM More reviews by WinterChea

Absolutely gorgeous color. I actually bought this on a whim while out purchasing other items. I already love the YDK color for that naturally sultry look but, this one is also stunning. Very beautiful and sexy. My husband loves the color and it looks great day or night. It is wonderful for that bedroom eyes look. Beautiful!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2012 12:59:00 AM More reviews by blueclaire

I do wish this was matte but it's still a great color and one I wear often and get many compliments on. Great color and it lasts!