Max Factor Miracle Touch Liquid Illusion Foundation

3.6

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua, Tridecyl Neopentanoate, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Talc, Acetyl Glucosamine, Silica, Candelilla Cera, Ozokerite, PEG-9 Polydimethysiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Camellia Sinensis, Glycerin, Allantoin, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Zinc Oxide, Hydroxyapatite, Aluminium Hydroxide, Methicone, Disodium EDTA, PEG/PPG- 18/18 Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Acetate, Propylparaben, Methyparaben, ( /- CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499)

on 1/3/2013 1:05:00 PM

Hated it. overpriced and definitly does not complement dry skin, seems to sit on top of my face and rubs off on everything.

on 12/31/2012 9:23:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I've been using this foundation for about 4 years. Every time I try to switch I come straight back to it.

PROS: I haven't found another foundation that matches my skin tone/colour nearly as perfectly as this does, the coverage for me is perfect (with concealer for spots etc), it goes on easily and evenly, it doesn't cake and it doesn't sit in creases (with primer use).

CONS: It's probably not that good for your skin, it's not exactly cheap, for me it takes a bit to 'settle' or it's easily transferable to clothing and it doesn't agree with dry patches (flakes and disappears).

If I could find a non-oil based product that was the same colour and consistency as this foundation I would switch in heart beat, but for now I'm sticking to it.

on 12/31/2012 2:59:00 AM

I've been using this foundation for at least 3 years now and I still love it! It leaves a nice matte finish and lasts throughout the day in all seasons. The only minor negative I can think of it is that it can be slightly drying if your skin is already dry (if that makes sense) but this is easily fixed by using moisturiser underneath. I don't think I'll stop using this product unless its discontinued.

on 12/25/2012 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

By far this is my fav cream foundation. It is easy to apply, provides full coverage. The shade warm almond is a perfect match for me. The finish is kind of a dewy-matte look. There is a little shimmers in the foundation, but I can barely see them after application in the face. It lasts about 6 -7 hours, which is ok for me. The only complaint is the amount. I think I could finish a pan in one month if I use it daily. Anyway I will be stick to this product.
By the way, max factor is still manufacturing & selling in China and HK, and always has some on sale events.

on 12/1/2012 6:37:00 AM

My mom had a sample of this product and I took it with me once when I was still cheerleading, it's in "cake form" and it's almost liquid and really smooth.

I put it on before I competed with a sponge (I would recommend a brush) and I was surprised at how easy it went on; it was smooth on my combo skin and it lasted all day through harsh competition so I wondered what it would do on normal days.

I used nr 70 natural which looked rather great at the time, but I went back a few years later and bought the darkest (or almost darkest) shade they had and it turned out that in natural light it was way too light for me.

It's ashame that they don't carry my tone.

on 11/29/2012 11:11:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is a really good product. My skin looks natural and healthy after using it. Its coverage is nice and its packaging is very convenient. I will definately buy it again.

on 11/16/2012 3:12:00 PM

My shade: 40 Creamy Ivory

Pros:
Good range of shades (about nine I think).
Good medium coverage, but can build for more.
Covers spots/pimples well.
Easy to blend.
No offensive smell.
Packaging fits in purses/bags easily.
Storage area for sponge.
Lasted me a good 3-4 months now.

Cons:
Upon nearly finishing the product it gets more difficult to get product out of the package.
Sometimes looks flaky on drier skin (remember to moisturize before hand).
Settles into fine lines a little.

on 11/15/2012 8:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

pros:
-it is long wearing
-shades are very acceptable (Im mac nw20-25 and my shade is golden 75)
-good to travel with
-it applies easily
-not oily
-good price
-no prob at all using sponge that comes in it

cons:
-it has a smell that you might not like but Im ok with it
-glass pot could be plastic
-could have a mirror for touch ups

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I really like this foundation. That's kinda bad cause it's such a small amount, but I'll come to that later. It covers really well and you can build up the coverage if you want more. My skin looks flawless and it stays all day. I would definately buy this product alot, if they changed the amount. It's such a small amount of foundation. If they do a larger package, I will buy it again, and it will say 'love' this foundation, not 'really like'.

on 8/29/2012 6:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have used this foundation for quite a while now and repurchased it several times. I like the packaging as it's easy to fit into my purse if I need to apply touch-ups throughout the day and it comes with a sponge. I have quite oily skin and after setting this with a powder it's fine, although it tends to wear off and by the end of the day there is barely any product left. The price is reasonable and you can either have light coverage or build it up for a more full coverage. Overall a good foundation.