December 18, 2014 | 1847 users online

Deodorants - Degree - Clinical Protection

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2010 10:49:00 AM More reviews by MichieKrum

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I developed sweaty underarms around 2 years ago. I never had this problem until recently. I don't have an odor, just wet underarms. This works great! I put it on before bed and I use a regular deodorant in the morning. My underarms are not wet!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2010 4:10:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

To be blunt, I sweat a lot. No smell, just constant wet patches under my arms regardless of what I do or what I wear, and a lot of deodorant and sweat stains on my clothing. I have ruined more than one item of clothing because of my problem. I tried Secretís clinical deodorant and wasnít impressed. This one however seems to work a lot better. Yes I still get the odd wet patch but that could be due to poor application technique (if I donít cover the entire underarm area plus a little beyond then I get minor wet patches). It is quite expensive, but I will gladly pay the price for a product that works. So far, so good and I will be purchasing this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2009 9:29:00 PM More reviews by sharon517

I bought this deodorant about a week ago in the hopes that it might reduce my underarm wetness. i don't have a problem with smell but i needed something strong so i could avoid the wet marks under my underarms and shirt. so i bought this hoping for the best, and thinking that it would be great because it was from Degree. I still experience slight wetness and for the price, i expected to be completely dry. i apply it at night and in the morning and i'm wondering what else i need to be doing for it to work. i'll try secret clinical strength next. EDIT: I'm worried that for the price, you don't get much product. I was suprised to see more deodorant wasn't in the tube.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2009 1:24:00 PM More reviews by baby_grazi_x05

I got tired of my regular deodorants just not cutting it. Even Certain Dri wasn't helping. I hemmed and hawed between Secret and Degree Clinical Strength deodorants, finally settling on this one because it has a little more product and was a little cheaper than Secret. I'm in love! It keeps me totally dry throughout the day, and the smell is really fresh! Will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2009 12:43:00 PM More reviews by dee0219

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I can't rate this anything below a five because it simply does what it says it will do: it is an antiperspirant, so it will control wetness, and a deodorant, to control odor. I would buy again because it works, but as a person who doesn't sweat a lot, most of the deodorants on the market are pretty much the same to me.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/15/2009 7:56:00 PM More reviews by lillian1717

It says to use two clicks under each arm. I even upped it to three, and no go. Doesn't work and a waste of time and money. I'm sticking with Secret!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/22/2009 2:10:00 AM More reviews by marylola50

This product sucks. Save you're money! It's expensive and doesn't work, I thought it worked worse then the average deodorant, not only did it not cut down on the whole sweating deal, but it also didn't protect me against odor, which I've never has a problem with previously, but oh man, I was smelling a little ripe with stuff, gross. Don't buy this.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2009 10:30:00 PM More reviews by jackmyfrost

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product can be a pretty big hassle, but it does reduce my sweating significantly--if I'm careful when I first put it on. I put this on once a day (at night), but I have to make sure I'm wearing a loose shirt or tank top that comes well below my pits or it'll rub off. Therefore, I wouldn't suggest putting it on in the morning, as I'm assuming your daily attire is bound to touch your armpits at some point soon after application. At two clicks per pit per night, this gets used up pretty quickly. Not to mention the price isn't exactly stellar. But if you really, really want to stop sweating and are willing to put up with it, it's worth it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2009 2:12:00 PM More reviews by jenniferjanson

OMG what a rip off! The clue is that the product states it wants you to apply the anti-perspirant at night as well as the day. Well, do that and you're no better off than if you applied a regular Degree Ultra Clear anti-perspirant twice day. I should know. I bought this product and used it in the morning with no difference of protection than the usual Degree (which I like because it does provide the best wetness and odor protection IMO). I then applied Clinical twice a night, as directed, but experienced no difference from simply applying Ultra Clear twice a night, which, according to Consumer Reports magainze Shop Smart June '09 issue, is the answer for superior protection no matter which anti-perspirant you use. For three times the price you get nothing in return.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2009 4:44:00 PM More reviews by shalashaska

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I would have been better off keeping my $9 and stuffing the bills under my armpits to keep my clothing dry. This product stopped my sweating the first day that I used it, but it has not worked for me since then. It also did nothing to prevent odor even the first time I used it, and I have never had a problem with underarm odor with any deodorant. I have used deodorants that do not boast "clinical-strength" and do a much better job keeping me smelling fresh than this product did. It also tends to leak, and the fluid that seeps out of it is greasy and unpleasant, so you may want to hang onto the box it comes in so that you can use it to protect your furniture, travel bags, etc.