Degree Clinical Protection

3.9

SOLID: Active Ingredients: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (18.5%) (Anti-perspirant) Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, C18 36 Acid Triglyceride, Microcrystalline Wax, Silica, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone Crosspolymer, BHT, Zea Mays Starch (Corn)

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

As a 5 year Secret customer I just changed to Degree clinical. I sweat a lot, and although I felt satisfied with Secret I didn't know there was something better out there. I don't remember the price but when i got this I used it at nights like it told me to, and after I got out of the shower. This product works great. I've tried numerous men products because I wanted a thorough deodarant and as long as it did its job, I could care less about the smell. This product has a wonderful feminine scent as well. Very pleased. I believe this is my first review giving all 5's.

I purchased this product from their fine fragrance line, in the scent Classic Romance. This antiperspirant/deodorant works like no other. It not only smells amazing (floral) but really helped to keep me dry. I tested this at yoga class, and even though I thought I had perspirated, my tee showed no signs of wetness at all. The applicator is your standard twist up tube, but in a sleek frosted white rather than your usual cheap plastic-toy look. I apply before bed, allowing it to dry for a minute or two while I brush my teeth, and re-apply a light coat in the mornings. It has worked well so far, and I would recommend this to others.

UPDATE: For some reason this has stopped working. I dunno if it's my body chemistry with this product or if it's the product itself. Still makes a great deodorant though, just not reliable for wetness protection.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I developed sweaty underarms around 2 years ago. I never had this problem until recently. I don't have an odor, just wet underarms. This works great! I put it on before bed and I use a regular deodorant in the morning. My underarms are not wet!

To be blunt, I sweat a lot. No smell, just constant wet patches under my arms regardless of what I do or what I wear, and a lot of deodorant and sweat stains on my clothing. I have ruined more than one item of clothing because of my problem. I tried Secretís clinical deodorant and wasnít impressed. This one however seems to work a lot better. Yes I still get the odd wet patch but that could be due to poor application technique (if I donít cover the entire underarm area plus a little beyond then I get minor wet patches). It is quite expensive, but I will gladly pay the price for a product that works. So far, so good and I will be purchasing this again.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I bought this deodorant about a week ago in the hopes that it might reduce my underarm wetness. i don't have a problem with smell but i needed something strong so i could avoid the wet marks under my underarms and shirt. so i bought this hoping for the best, and thinking that it would be great because it was from Degree. I still experience slight wetness and for the price, i expected to be completely dry. i apply it at night and in the morning and i'm wondering what else i need to be doing for it to work. i'll try secret clinical strength next. EDIT: I'm worried that for the price, you don't get much product. I was suprised to see more deodorant wasn't in the tube.

I got tired of my regular deodorants just not cutting it. Even Certain Dri wasn't helping. I hemmed and hawed between Secret and Degree Clinical Strength deodorants, finally settling on this one because it has a little more product and was a little cheaper than Secret. I'm in love! It keeps me totally dry throughout the day, and the smell is really fresh! Will repurchase!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I can't rate this anything below a five because it simply does what it says it will do: it is an antiperspirant, so it will control wetness, and a deodorant, to control odor. I would buy again because it works, but as a person who doesn't sweat a lot, most of the deodorants on the market are pretty much the same to me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It says to use two clicks under each arm. I even upped it to three, and no go. Doesn't work and a waste of time and money. I'm sticking with Secret!

This product sucks. Save you're money! It's expensive and doesn't work, I thought it worked worse then the average deodorant, not only did it not cut down on the whole sweating deal, but it also didn't protect me against odor, which I've never has a problem with previously, but oh man, I was smelling a little ripe with stuff, gross. Don't buy this.

This product can be a pretty big hassle, but it does reduce my sweating significantly--if I'm careful when I first put it on. I put this on once a day (at night), but I have to make sure I'm wearing a loose shirt or tank top that comes well below my pits or it'll rub off. Therefore, I wouldn't suggest putting it on in the morning, as I'm assuming your daily attire is bound to touch your armpits at some point soon after application. At two clicks per pit per night, this gets used up pretty quickly. Not to mention the price isn't exactly stellar. But if you really, really want to stop sweating and are willing to put up with it, it's worth it.