August 23, 2014 | 1776 users online

Deodorants - Degree - Clinical Protection

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2009 1:24:00 PM More reviews by baby_grazi_x05

I got tired of my regular deodorants just not cutting it. Even Certain Dri wasn't helping. I hemmed and hawed between Secret and Degree Clinical Strength deodorants, finally settling on this one because it has a little more product and was a little cheaper than Secret. I'm in love! It keeps me totally dry throughout the day, and the smell is really fresh! Will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2009 12:43:00 PM More reviews by dee0219

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I can't rate this anything below a five because it simply does what it says it will do: it is an antiperspirant, so it will control wetness, and a deodorant, to control odor. I would buy again because it works, but as a person who doesn't sweat a lot, most of the deodorants on the market are pretty much the same to me.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/15/2009 7:56:00 PM More reviews by lillian1717

It says to use two clicks under each arm. I even upped it to three, and no go. Doesn't work and a waste of time and money. I'm sticking with Secret!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/22/2009 2:10:00 AM More reviews by marylola50

This product sucks. Save you're money! It's expensive and doesn't work, I thought it worked worse then the average deodorant, not only did it not cut down on the whole sweating deal, but it also didn't protect me against odor, which I've never has a problem with previously, but oh man, I was smelling a little ripe with stuff, gross. Don't buy this.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2009 10:30:00 PM More reviews by jackmyfrost

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product can be a pretty big hassle, but it does reduce my sweating significantly--if I'm careful when I first put it on. I put this on once a day (at night), but I have to make sure I'm wearing a loose shirt or tank top that comes well below my pits or it'll rub off. Therefore, I wouldn't suggest putting it on in the morning, as I'm assuming your daily attire is bound to touch your armpits at some point soon after application. At two clicks per pit per night, this gets used up pretty quickly. Not to mention the price isn't exactly stellar. But if you really, really want to stop sweating and are willing to put up with it, it's worth it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2009 2:12:00 PM More reviews by jenniferjanson

OMG what a rip off! The clue is that the product states it wants you to apply the anti-perspirant at night as well as the day. Well, do that and you're no better off than if you applied a regular Degree Ultra Clear anti-perspirant twice day. I should know. I bought this product and used it in the morning with no difference of protection than the usual Degree (which I like because it does provide the best wetness and odor protection IMO). I then applied Clinical twice a night, as directed, but experienced no difference from simply applying Ultra Clear twice a night, which, according to Consumer Reports magainze Shop Smart June '09 issue, is the answer for superior protection no matter which anti-perspirant you use. For three times the price you get nothing in return.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2009 4:44:00 PM More reviews by shalashaska

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I would have been better off keeping my $9 and stuffing the bills under my armpits to keep my clothing dry. This product stopped my sweating the first day that I used it, but it has not worked for me since then. It also did nothing to prevent odor even the first time I used it, and I have never had a problem with underarm odor with any deodorant. I have used deodorants that do not boast "clinical-strength" and do a much better job keeping me smelling fresh than this product did. It also tends to leak, and the fluid that seeps out of it is greasy and unpleasant, so you may want to hang onto the box it comes in so that you can use it to protect your furniture, travel bags, etc.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2009 11:57:00 PM More reviews by Chamuda

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I only developed a sweating problem this year. Until then regular deodorants worked just fine. Recently I noticed them not being adequate protection for me. This was the first "clinical protection" deodorant I tried. You put it on at night, and surprisingly enough, it does protect against odor and wetness the whole next day. So far so good. I would continue to buy this and use this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2009 9:21:00 PM More reviews by jackalopa

Excellent product! I always have a sweating problem, but this is the first product that completely worked for me! I wore this on a sports tournament; it was a mild but breezy day, however, I was kept completely dry! Not even at the end of the day was I perspiring in the least. I hope everyone will find success with this wonder.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2009 8:41:00 PM More reviews by lil_me

Active Ingredients: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (20%) (Anti-perspirant)

Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, C18 36 Acid Triglyceride, Microcrystalline Wax, Silica, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone Crosspolymer, BHT, Zea Mays Starch (Corn).

$11.95 @ Walmart for the larger size

Overall, a very good anti-perspirant. I don't know why I'm such a sweater now, but ordinary antiperspirants don't work on me anymore. I can still smell a 'scent' on mild weather days. I have used Certain Dri and stopped because it stung/itched and burned holes in some of my delicate blouses.

I like this because it felt soft and smooth upon application. I'm ok with the scent, which is the Shower Clean one. I have not had any problems with this product. I will update further if it fails. I took off 1 lippie because it stains my darker tops as it is not a clear gel based product.