L'Oreal Telescopic Carbon Black

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This has become my HG mascara hands down. I've stopped using my Benefit Roller Lash completely and I was obsessed with that one (still think it's great, just like this better). Took some time to master my technique with this one but the results are incredible. Nothing gives length like this mascara and it never flakes. Holds my curl nicely. On my 2nd tube already and will buy again and again.

My HG of mascara. LOVE IT!! I'm always trying something else but come back to this.

First of all, I feel like this product is a try and true because my boyfriend complimented me by saying "your eyelashes look really long and pretty today." He's not usually one to compliment my eyelashes, so if he noticed something different I feel like that is saying something! First of all, I love how dark and pigmented this mascara is. I feel like it looks fantastic with any eyeshadow look, but specifically with smokey eyes. It adds instant drama no matter what is on my eyelids. Second of all, this does add significant length to your lashes. I wouldn't grab this if you are seeking volume, but Ive found that if I use a voluminizing mascara that is thin, and then top it off with this mascara I get a really great length and volume. Thirdly, this has pretty good staying power with minimal flaking. I do notice a tiny bit of flaking, but no smudging. It holds curl as well, and for like $7.99 it beats out a lot of high end mascaras.

This is my holy grail mascara. It's mostly a lengthening mascara (and somewhat volumising but not the main goal if this product) so if you're after volume and drama, this may not be the best product for you. But seriously, the lengthening aspect of this is insane, you can do a natural everyday or build it up to the false lash drama (sometimes with the help of another mascara meant for volumising). You can use too coats and it doesn't flake or make it difficult to apply. It's not particularly wet as a mascara like "Maybelline Great Lash" but more of a waxy formula that upholds curl and length. If you have shorter lashes, this may not be the product for you but I love it!

This is one of the best mascaras I've ever used. First off, I've used a lot of mascaras with too dry of formulas, or with unnecessarily large brushes, or that flake all over my face, but this mascara doesn't have any of these problems: the formula is neither too dry nor too wet; the brush is thin with smartly placed bristles that achieve a nice separated look while building length; and it doesn't flake, thank goodness. It's just such a safe, foolproof mascara, and for a drugstore product, it's definitely worth buying.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I just love this mascara it is cheap it is the blackest mascara I had ever use

Saw a beauty guru on Youtube use this mascara so I thought I'd give it a go. OMG the best mascara ever! I don't normally go for mascaras with this kind of brush, but the product goes on amazingly! Definitely lengthens my lashes and makes it stand out. On days where I don't want to use eyeliner or shadow and just want mascara, this is my go to product. I wish I found this earlier!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

why has it taken me so long to buy this mascara?! my all time fave has been maybellines full & soft. i bought this and i havent TOUCHED my F&S in a month. this is great for daytime or night. separates beautifully, never clumps, you can layer, glossy black, gives length, DOESNT smear (and i have oily lids!). i bought the explosion one also and honestly, it didnt look any different. if anything, the explosion one smeared a little on me. so weird! love this mascara!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Loooove this mascara for layering! I find that if I use this by itself, I do get a bit of smudging on the lower lashes, but this doesn't happen when used with another mascara. I will usually do one coat of this, then one coat of Cover Girl's Lash Blast to separate the lashes, and another coat of the Telescopic if I want my lashes extra long. One of the BEST drugstore mascaras I've used.

I do enjoy this mascara, It's BLACK and separates all my lashes! The brush allows me to reach all of my lashes and it gives great length. Even though I prefer volume, this mascara gives a great fanned out look but can make you seem like you have fewer lashes than you do. I can see people complaining about the brush because it is not stiff enough to comb through the lashes after product has dried or if you clump it on, however I always have a spoolie on hand anyways so the extra step for me is not tedious. The staying power is eh, If I take a nap it will keep my lashes defined but will definitely smudge. The packaging is nice because It is not bulky and looks like a telescope so that's a cute touch. However I think I remember liking the telescopic mascara that had the spiky ball on the end even more.

Popular Mascaras