L'Oreal Telescopic Carbon Black

on 7/21/2014 10:06:00 AM

I've tried a bunch of mascaras until today and this is the mascara which gives you length, volume and depth. Ok, I need a lot of coats until I have the lashes which I'm looking for but with this mascara you can't go wrong. it's not clumpy at all, it seperates the lashes and the colour is perfect. I have already long lashes and one coat makes them really natural looking. I like the fidery lash effect so I go with multiple coats and they look awesome. most people think I wear fake lashes..so, I would give a try to it if you didn't do it. The packaging is ok, here in Europe it's silvery and sleek. What surprised me though was the mascara itself, it is longer and thinner as the regular mascara wands.

on 7/19/2014 5:27:00 PM

Amazing. My new HG mascara. I like very dramatic mascara that gives me long, full, black lashes. Sadly I was born with blonde, straight, invisible lashes. Without mascara you can't tell I have any. My old HG was the red lash stiletto, which no one ever tried so it was discontinued. I'm hoping the same thing doesn't happen with this mascara. I'd cry! This stuff makes my eyelashes look fake in the best kind of way. They're also not crispy, flaky, or smudgey. I just bought it and I've already been complimented twice on my eyelashes! I will never buy anything else as long as they keep making this! In the picture, my right eye (left side of the pic) is the Telescopic Carbon Black, my left is Great Lash Tiny Little Lashes. Huge difference!

Full Size Image

on 7/10/2014 6:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Just bought this yesterday and I love it! Wanted to try out a new mascara and wasn't 100% sure on it but tried it and I love it. No clumps at all it's amazing. Makes my lashes thick and long which is exactly what I'm looking for. Price was $26 here in Australia which I reckon is pretty good since it does it's job. Packaging is alright. Shaped as a telescope which is pretty cute I guess but just pain colours which is alright doesn't really matter. Definitely recommend trying this!!!

on 7/9/2014 1:49:00 AM

Wow! This stuff is good stuff. I've been searching for a drugstore mascara for what feels like years. I'm on my second tube of this and it has really impressed me. The packaging is fantastic; it is slim and inoffensive (I'm looking at you, Maybelline!)... the formula is lovely. It adds length and fullness yet never clumps. The best part is that it doesn't smudge, even after a long day, which is an issue for me, yet amazingly it washes off with a little warm water between the fingertips. Hello vixen eyes for half the price! xx

on 7/3/2014 2:43:00 AM

This was my daily mascara for a long time. It's clean looking but dramatic and easy to apply for daily wear. Definitely makes your eyelashes POP and be very defined without making them look spidery. Noticeable increase in length and good volume as well. Very build-able although after a certain amount you will not gain anymore length. Easy to remove as well.

All in all, one of my favorite mascaras.

Great value, great mascara. Make sure to comb lashes because it can be clumpy if you don't. Super dark & pigmented, very lengthening I love this stuff.

on 6/11/2014 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love false looking lashes, but I hate applying falsies. I do layer different mascaras on top of each other to achieve that look though. I have bought this before, except, not in Carbon Black. I loved the mascara itself, but I also love to try new products after I run out (or even before) because, well, I have a shopping problem. So anyway...

There was multiple versions of the "L'Oreal Telescopic" mascara. I couldn't choose one. But, I finally decided on the carbon black, because I absolutely adore all L'Oreal mascaras in carbon black. From time to time, Rite Aid will have a 40% L'Oreal cosmetics, which is when I picked up this mascara and the Miss Manga mascara.

So, when I don't layer the mascara, it gives a beautiful length to my normal lashes. Not that I need the length, because I already have longer lashes anyway, but it gives them a little oomph. When I layer this mascara, I start off with L'Oreal Voluminous in Carbon Black, this mascara second, Miss Manga third, and Rimmel Volume Accelerator to top it off as my final, and last mascara. It looks as if I'm wearing falsies, but I'm not. Best part, this mascara can be used as a bottom lash mascara as well. These mascaras that I use, never flake, or smudge or get clumpy.. They have a perfect formulation and work well with other mascaras, or by itself.

I will definitely be re purchasing!

This is my all time favorite mascara! I used to always have to go and use baby powder on my lashes so that they looked longer but with you mascara you don't have to do anything extra! I have recommended this to all of my family and friends!

on 5/31/2014 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this as a Christmas present, and I was planning to buy this myself as well. I've seen Carli Bybel's review on it and I wanted to try it out. This mascara has a thin plastic brush, with short bristles laid in four rows. Telescopic Carbon Black has a wet formula, and takes a little longer to dry. This has okay volume, but it gives me a lot of length and I am able to stack more than one coat without it getting clumpy. However, I do recommend this mascara if you like your lashes long and spidery.

on 4/29/2014 1:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Doesn't hold a curl, doesn't separate lashes, super wet formula... I reallyyy wanted to love this mascara after reading all the racing reviews but this does nothing for my already long think but straight lashes, even though I curl them very curly. Nothing so far has beat my HG waterproof lash blast.