Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets

4.5

Propylene,Mineral Oil, Dimethylbenzylidene Sorbitol, Ultramarines 6/15/09 (from package)

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Being an oil slick, I thought these blotting sheets would be essential in my everyday routine. Let me state that my face makeup isn't thick or has a tendency of making me oily (more than I already am) but these wipes would remove my makeup! i BLOTTED not rubbed but still makeup was transferring. I really disliked this and stopped use. I prefer pulling apart a regular 4 ply face tissue into 1 ply and blotting to remove oil which is the easiest, inexpensive way. Total waste of money for me.

on 7/22/2014 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Like these. They work well and as a girl with oily skin I definitely appreciate these! Doesn't move or lift your makeup or leave a white powder dust like others do.

on 7/8/2014 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love these. Perfect for those with oilier skin. They effectively remove any oil/shine without taking off your makeup along with it. Love the small convenient packaging, easy to throw in your purse.

on 7/4/2014 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I love this product. It absorbs all the oil i have in my face without messing up my makeup. It is a must have for oily skin.

on 6/27/2014 11:06:00 PM

Love these. I like using it until the entire thing changes colour due to the oil. I really like the way the sticky side aids in the dispensing.

on 6/21/2014 8:55:00 PM

Very effectively blots the oil without lifting up makeup. I've tried various blotting papers, and they did not work as well as this. This is actually not a paper, it's a plastic sheet that has some blue coating on it. The blue stuff is not really a powder, I'm not sure what it is. It turns clear when it lifts the oil off your face. But it really works, so I use it. Made in Japan. Great value, and so effective for someone like me with chronic oily shiny skin.

on 6/20/2014 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Been using these for years. Sometimes I can find a cheaper generic option, but this is my go-to product. Have to have it in the summer to quickly and easily remove shine - so much better than piling on more powder!

on 6/11/2014 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This is a face saver for me. I have it with me wherever I go. It works very well to remove oil from my very oily face without touching my makeup. Great product. I cannot do without it.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I have been using blotter papers for years and I've tried a lot of different brands. The first time I used this I noticed a very shiny residue on my skin and was surprised. When I looked at the ingredients I noticed this contains mineral oil. Why would I want to put oil on my face when I'm trying to blot it off?? Esp an awful, cheap pore clogging oil??? These suck!!

on 6/7/2014 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love any oil absorbing sheets, they are such a life saver.
I work in the office, with full air conditioning , after a couple of hours my skin is always shining a lot, I always use them as a rescue.
Great Stuff!!