September 20, 2014 | 1706 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Clean & Clear - Oil Absorbing Sheets

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2014 5:58:00 PM More reviews by skylight106

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I saw the reviews on this product and decided to try them as my forehead and nose are quite shiny. Holy crap!! It works so well. I used it once and my face was really matte, I love these things! I do wish they worked for more than a few hours, but that's probably more my body producing oil too quickly. Overall, love them.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 1:03:00 AM More reviews by Ajimenez531

I have been a fan of these for 10+ years. It is genius, it removes the oil from your skin without messing up your makeup. I do not leave the house without these EVER!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 9:27:00 PM More reviews by TDApao

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best oil blotting sheets. I like that the sheets are flexible. I've tried blotting sheets that felt like gift tissue paper. These ones feel good. I'm not afraid of paper cuts :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Niki726

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gets rid of the oil on your face. It does take a little bit of my makeup off, but not much. I just retouch with some pressed powder and my makeup looks fresh again. This stuff is a gift from God.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 12:00:00 PM More reviews by minosan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just ran out yesterday :( I need to go out and buy new ones!

I love everything about these oil sheets.
One sheet goes a long way! I'm extremely oily and I just feel SO refreshed and matte once I wipe my face with these.
It doesn't take off much of my makeup, either.

These are by far the best oil absorbing sheets I've purchased! The packaging is very convenient.
It really absorbs the oil out of your face and a great touch-up during the day.

A must-have for the oily ladies like me out there. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 7:28:00 PM More reviews by gagaglam03

HG product all the way! I won't leave my house without these. Perfect for blotting and then powdering then I'm fine :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 10:43:00 AM More reviews by vackley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

What a wonderful invention. Couldn't live without this product because my face is an oily mess by 2pm. This removes all the oil without removing my makeup.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2013 3:14:00 PM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

These work well, but they do remove a little bit of my NARS Sheer Glow. :( I prefer to use my MAC Blot powder when wearing makeup, but these are great if you wear little or no foundation. I presently need the coverup!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2013 5:41:00 PM More reviews by dontmakemeupgur

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Can't talk good enough about these sheets. I don't have oily skin, it is usually dry but I do workout 5 times a week. IMMEDIATELY after each workout, I use these wipes after I wash my face with water at the gym. You would be absolutely amazed how much oil still comes off!

I live by these and they have done wonders in preventing acne and in conjunction with my whole skincare protocall, have worked wonderfully at maintaining a great complexion.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2013 11:38:00 PM More reviews by Lisafrank

Very helpful through out the day