November 27, 2014 | 1237 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Clean & Clear - Oil Absorbing Sheets

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2014 5:48:00 AM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

They are decent blotting sheets that make your face matte without having to cake on pressed powder every time. This is seriously a necessary item in my makeup bag. Here are the pro's and con's:

Pro's:
1) They really absorb oil. And its actually fun to see the blue sheet turn transparent with the oil absorbed from your face.
2) They are a nice size, which means if you have super oily skin like mine, one sheet will do the job each time.

Cons:
1) The packaging. Once the glue that grabs one each time stops working, you are left with the hard task to take one with your fingers. They are so thin you will end up grabbing like five at a time. And returning the other four to the small carton pocket each time is not easy.
2). The sheets are SO thin, once you're done blotting your face, you will feel the sheet sliding down your fingers with oil. Super gross...
3) The quantity for the price... I mean, I've bought other brands that do the job and they provide 100-200 sheets for $5 to $6. A whole lot more than this brand.
4) For a super OILY skin like mine, I recommend paper textured sheets rather than thin plastic sheets like this one. Check out Mary Kay's blotting sheets or rice papers from Sally's Beauty Supply. They cleanly absorb all the oil you can imagine without feeling gross.

I give it a thumbs up, but really, there are better oil absorbers out there. Don't get the hype but at least they do the job. Its a lot better than caking on powder all the time. Check them out!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 2:48:00 AM More reviews by hannahps

These are 100x better than blotting papers and very affordable! They don't ruin my makeup either which is a plus - I tend to get oily around my nose and these get the job done!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2014 2:42:00 AM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

These are great to keep in your purse, when you want to remove oil, but you don't want to keep adding powder. I do have to say that I've never tried another brand though. They're very affordable, and I'd repurchase them.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2014 2:19:00 AM More reviews by MakeUp_0507

Very handy for on the go. It works well to combat oil. It doesn't ruin my makeup. Totally recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 2:15:00 AM More reviews by Lovelaura23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

They are flexible!!!! I buy this and the elf ones but those scratch my face so I use gently but for one dollar they are okay, both are good

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 10:20:00 PM More reviews by snaket0ngue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I've tried SO many blotting sheets, but I always end up going back to these. They absorb every last bit of oil on my face, but I find myself needing 2 or 3 sheets to get my entire face completely oil free (mind you, I have extremely oily skin). They do remove your makeup somewhat, but definitely not as much as other blotting sheets I've used. Also, around the 30th sheet, it becomes extremely hard to get one sheet out because the tape has lost its stickiness. But, other than that, I really enjoy these.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 9:57:00 PM More reviews by bubbleberry5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is truly heaven sent. PLEASE clean and clear don't do not discontinue btw don't raise the price either.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2014 5:58:00 PM More reviews by skylight106

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I saw the reviews on this product and decided to try them as my forehead and nose are quite shiny. Holy crap!! It works so well. I used it once and my face was really matte, I love these things! I do wish they worked for more than a few hours, but that's probably more my body producing oil too quickly. Overall, love them.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 1:03:00 AM More reviews by Ajimenez531

I have been a fan of these for 10+ years. It is genius, it removes the oil from your skin without messing up your makeup. I do not leave the house without these EVER!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 9:27:00 PM More reviews by TDApao

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best oil blotting sheets. I like that the sheets are flexible. I've tried blotting sheets that felt like gift tissue paper. These ones feel good. I'm not afraid of paper cuts :)