November 25, 2014 | 1877 users online

Blush - Bobbi Brown - Apricot Powder Blush

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2010 3:30:00 PM More reviews by lfrueh

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Unfailingly brightens your face. Use a light hand and blend and it's absolutely magical.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2010 2:15:00 PM More reviews by caleee143

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love love love this blush! I look forward to the blush part of my routine because of this amazing color. I love my husband because I was able to get him to pick it up at the BB counter for me (he was in the vicinity anyways lol) and he was shocked that I told him to purchase such a bright shade. On my NC40 BB Natural skin it gives an amazing lit from within look. It is just a little bit lighter than the color my cheeks become when they flush so I use this primarily in the warmer months. A little really does go a long way, I don't know if I'll ever have to repurchase! I've had mine for almost a year and a dip hasn't even begun to form!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2010 1:12:00 AM More reviews by kellijhudson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I never thought I'd pay $22 for a blush! However this is by far the best blush product I have ever purchased! This blush is highly pigmented and lasts all day. I started with Peony and love the bright beautiful color but its better on me in the evenings. I purchased Pale Pink and love it for the day time, it is a little more subtle. The new Apricot is so gorgeous with a tan. So now that I have purchased three colors from BB's blush line I will never use another product only just continue to grow my color collection. You will be amazed how long this product lasts. I wear it everyday and a little goes along way and I still have what looks like a new compact. You definitely get what you pay for with this product and I know you'll be pleased with what BB can do to enhance your beauty!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2010 6:26:00 PM More reviews by triniloveyxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have medium-dark skin (nc44) and this blush is so lovely! It looks way too bright in the pan but trust me, its not what you think. I lightly dab my BB blush brush in there, tap the excess and buff onto the apples of my cheeks. With my warm toned skin, this gives me a perfect flush like I've been exercising. I dont mind the price since this will last me a long time. I bought the BB empty palette to store all my blushes in there. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2010 10:53:00 PM More reviews by sactonina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

What can I say? This is one of the most perfect shades ever, and the formula is fab. A true classic.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2010 1:18:00 AM More reviews by Missy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the most perfect blush ever for my skin tone (Warm, MAC NC15, BB Porcelain). It goes with everything and is very pigmented. It livens up my complexion and just makes me look healthy. It's not too pink and not too peach, just perfect!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2010 3:23:00 AM More reviews by clearady

This would be the first review I have on a product that I've never tried on myself. But definitely intend to.
I saw it on a lady, and it was the most beautiful color. Of course, being me, I had to ask her what it was.
Yes, this was it. Truly gorgeous shade. Hopefully, it will look as good on me as it did on her.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2010 2:30:00 AM More reviews by cheshire1986

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I'm a blush fanatic, and this is by far at the very top of the list for me. If I had to pick just one blush to keep, it would be this one. I'm around NC20, asian with skin that takes on different undertones in various lighting so sometimes a blush that looks flattering on me under one light will look frightening in another. It's a hard juggling act that has bred an attitude of cautiousness every time I find a blush that looks beautiful when swatched in store. BB Apricot is universally flattering in all lights, and what's even more fantastic is it's the MOST flattering of all of my blushes under EACH light too... no way to lose with this one!
As for texture consistency and powder quality, Apricot keeps company with other BB products in general: top-notch. The consistency of this blush reminds me of the fine-grained nature of Cargo blushes (esp. Tonga) except the latter is softer and feels *slightly* more fine-grained. BB Apricot and Cargo blushes are first and second on my list, so comparing them here might be helpful. If you think that too-fine-grained powder will accentuate your pores, then BB might be preferable to Cargo in terms of texture and consistency. My view is that a primer really ought to help with minimizing pore accentuation, and that you can't lose either way. Furthermore, BB Apricot has incredible staying power even with the requisite light hand, and this is unique among powder blushes--even Cargo. Use a stippling brush and dip this ever so slightly into the pan. Good luck!
p.s. I bought this at the CCO for $13... drove to Philly just for this! Soooo worth it!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2010 11:21:00 AM More reviews by cainca

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm shocked at all the amazing reviews for this color. On me (PPP, cool-toned, blond w/ green eyes), the color is ghastly. I don't know how so many people like it? I am a huge BB fan and own most everything she has ever made and love it all. So I added this to my collection of Pale Pink, Peony, Slopes powder blushes and a couple of her cream blushes (also more blue-toned products - can't recall the names off-hand). I bought it 2 months ago and have used it a total of 3 times. The quality is awesome , like with all of her stuff, the color looks rancid on me though. My guess is that it is more suited to olive-toned women or people with differentycoloring than me. I plan to return it this weekend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2010 7:06:00 AM More reviews by misz93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

BB Apricot is one of my HG blushes. this is the brightest color of the bunch from BB,even Poppy,the red blush looks more muted than Apricot. this baby is a warm toned coral-ish hot pink. What i love about BB blushes are:

Pros: very pigmented,easy to blend,it's matte but makes you glowy.
easy to layer & it last ALL day.

Cons: well,i wish it's cheaper..=p

this makes me glow,a warm toned glow. i apply it with a light hand. i'm NC40. I think every medium & tan skin ladies should have this.