April 16, 2014 | 922 users online

Lip Treatments - Christian Dior - lip maximizer

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2011 10:50:00 PM More reviews by Marg_Raven

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just had a makeup application at the Dior counter (the best ever) and am currently buying up everything they used over time due to the cost. This product was one I had to have immediately. I had stopped using lip plumpers completely because they caused strange things to happen. This is just wonderful, slightly plumping, lightweight and beautiful. I don't want anything dramatic, this is perfect for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2011 9:11:00 AM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is a lovely product but it's not worth the price since it doesn't really plump your lips. Mine are already quite full and I don't notice any change after applying this. I do love the smooth texture though. It has a really nice minty vanilla scent and it gives you a cooling feeling with a bit of tingle. The gloss appears colourless on your lips. The packaging is just gorgeous but the applicator could be better (it is an ordinary sponge). It doesn't last that long on your lips, perhaps two hours and the cooling effect is gone even before that. It doesn't get used up fast since the container is pretty big. I would repurchase this if I didn't know e.l.f. made a similar product that gives you the same ''effect'' (the plumping lip glaze) for 1/30 of the price of this maximizer.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2011 11:12:00 PM More reviews by nelson2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

dont expect anything like maximizing ur lips. i bought it just because it lookes so pretty. and i think its just a nice gloss. too expencive thou.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2011 6:43:00 PM More reviews by flauros

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

First of all, love the packaging, as it is similar to Dior's other lipgloss packaging. This plumper is surprisingly moisturizing and long-lasting, I only had to reapply after eating/drinking. It doesn't have a color payoff, so it goes perfectly over my lipstick. It has a slight tingly feel, but nothing as bad as some others I've tried. Shiny and glossy, I think this is great. Slightly minty flavor.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2011 2:20:00 PM More reviews by champagne007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I always feel super confident and pampered using this lip plumper. I am a little addicted to it. I combine it with Vaseline Aloe Vera and a lipstick and I do find that it has a slight plumping effect. It's the only lip plumper I've used but I'm so happy with it that I wouldn't try anything else. It's a great beauty secret and it's one of those spoil yourself treats or as a special gift to a sister / cousin / gal pal you want to splurge on.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2011 11:10:00 AM More reviews by arielicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've used this for a week now. It was bought by my mum but she doesn't use lip gloss much so i stashed it for my own use! The colour is a sheer milky pink that's barely visible on my lips. It has a tingling minty sensation that feels nice sometimes.. but there was once I might have put on too much and it felt abit like i had eaten very spicy food..you know..that kinda sensation. The texture feels nice, not sticky at all and really smooth. It is pretty moisturizing with a High-shine look and i think it enhances my natural lip colour. It costs a bomb but since it looks like it's gonna last awhile.. I guess i might repurchase. I apply this on nude lips and on days i want to apply lipstick, i put on a thin layer before my lipstick and it looks fab. If i didn't have this on before my lipstick, it would look chapped and flaky. This helps with that cause of how moisturizing it is. Oh yea, It smells like minty vanilla which is a plus for me cause i like that.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2011 7:43:00 AM More reviews by theiriina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Waste of money unfortunately. Did nothing to my lips but that's maybe because I already have nice, full lips - but wouldn't be sorry to own even bigger ones. Also it has no color at all, it looks pink in the bottle but I can't see any tint on my lips. I'm glad I got this as a gift so I didn't spend any money on it. Wouldn't buy again, worst lip gloss ever though had a nice, minty scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2011 1:55:00 PM More reviews by wanos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm using it rather as the 15-night treatment than as lipgloss. So far I used it 5 times and the result is obvious. My lips are much softer, contoured and the lower lip is definitely fuller. Dryness is not an issue since using it. It's not that sticky as other lipglosses tend to be. I will repurchase since I'm quite satisfied with it so far but no doubt that the only downside is it's a bit pricey :/

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2010 10:01:00 PM More reviews by Mia1988

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

As a lip plumper I would say it doesn't work very dramatically, it makes a little diffrence though, anyway for myself it's just enough. The product is lovely, it smells minty and gives my lips a nice cooling effect.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2010 10:55:00 PM More reviews by unchainedheart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Big fan of this lip plumper. I have rather plump lips to begin with and most similar products don't do anything other than dry my lips out, but this product is great. I can actually feel my lips plumping. I love the color and will wear it just for that fact alone (not too pink or too shimmery). It also doesn't dry my lips out. I often times use this over Dior's Addict Lip Glow color reviver balm, so I have the moisturizing effect along with the plumping and the two colors really complement each other. Dior's products are expensive but they last, I can go through 2 other tubes of gloss in the same time frame as this one tube.