September 20, 2014 | 999 users online

Treatments (Face) - Peter Thomas Roth - Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads

rated 1 of 5 on 11/13/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by LBooz16

Don't waste your money people!! It's in jar packaging so any active ingredients in this immediately start to diminish the second you unscrew the lid and air and light get to the product. I have used them because I got them as gratis at work from the rep and they made no real difference anyway. But science doesn't lie people air and light will destroy any ingredients in jar packaging.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 1:59:00 AM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Although I was worried about irritation, I didn't get too much of it.

Overall these are whatever quality. Peter Thomas Roth is SO SO SO OVERPRICED!!!. With these pads early on because they have already significantly improved some of the areas on my face very prone to clogging.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2013 8:24:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I hate to say this because it has such positive feedback, but these pads broke me out SO BAD!!!

It didn't irritate my face but put a bunch of red spots all over my face by day 5. I thought my skin was just cleaning itself but it just progressively got worse and worse!!

Sorry but this product is not good at all for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 6:58:00 PM More reviews by Sparkly2013

My face broke out horribly from using Retinol. After the suggestion from a friend to try these I placed my order and began using them nightly. What a difference! It took about two weeks but my skin looks so good, barely a bump left and nice and smooth. Other people noted feeling a burning sensation but I never had that. Normally my skin is quite sensitive but this works so well for it! Holy grail for sure

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2013 3:42:00 PM More reviews by 8ar8ie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! I've been on Retin-A micro since I was a teenager. My derm recommended light facial peels once a month to keep my skin smooth.

I use this probably once or twice a week but never on the same day as I use my Retin-A. This stuff makes my skin so smooth and less oily. It also helps with the hyperpigmentation I have because I suffer from hormonal acne. These peel pads has definitely helped with my skin and it does not contain any pore clogging ingredients!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 12:24:00 AM More reviews by Biutifly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have brown spots on my face ( mainly cheeks and top of upper nose) due to hormonal imbalance and blackheads on my nose. I'm 36 and have had this for 5 yrs. I tried Cheap stuff, home remedies, vitamins, drinks and even did the Retin-A thing combined with Obagi. It only got worse! I used to wear so many layers of makeup. I work at a school and kids would ask me "Ms., why do u wear so much makeup?" Soo embarrassing and I was very self conscious. I now have been using this for one month exactly (I wanted to really wait b4 posting my 1st review ever) and I also use half a pad bc they are expensive and half is plenty. I use it Morning and night, everyday! In the AM I leave it on 10 min due to lack of time. Pm I wear it 45 to an hr. yes I do! My face looks so much better! More youthful, radiant, even toned... Spots are still there but are very soft looking as if fading. Like looking through a soft focus lens on a camera. I am in love with my face. I wear half the makeup now! My goal is to apply one single pump of my Mac Pro Longwear foundation (used to wear 4) the pores and blackheads have greatly reduced in size where I don't notice or stare at them in the mirror anymore. This is all after one month, imagine after 3 or 6 months! I can't wait!!!!!!!! I can't recommend this enough. I will re purchase. There is a slight itching sensation but nothing I can't handle. No redness. No dryness. No random pimples, only clear skin :-) Your friend, Biutifly

15 out of 16 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this product. Love. I just ordered my second one as I am running out of my first. My skin is pretty normal, drier in the winter, oilier in the summer. I used to get hormonal breakouts on occasion, once a month - BUT I have not had ANY since starting this over two months ago. Not one. My skin looks more even, pores are less visible, fine lines are pretty much gone and my makeup goes on so much smoother. I use this at night, 5-6 nights per week. Twice a day dries out my skin so I stick to once per day. I leave it on for 3-5 minutes, rinse off and apply my normal nighttime treatments/moisturizers. Stung a bit at first but not anymore. My skin feels and looks so smooth with this product! Can't live without this one. Pricey, but worth it to me!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2013 1:37:00 AM More reviews by Imimpressions

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Not sure if this is making a major difference in my skin but I think it is helping. Once a week I use this as a 15min mask followed by 10% gel. I found I broke out awful after using but I think my skin was purging because I rarely get a breakout now and my skin is not aging since using ;) well at least I think that!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 9:33:00 AM More reviews by JohnLocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

These peel pads are incredible! Ever since I began using them two months ago, I've noticed that I really don't get random blemishes anymore. My skin is otherwise clear, but every couple weeks I used to get a pimple on my nose, or my chin, or my forehead - now: never! If any little redness does appear, it's gone after I use a peel pad and it never develops into anything more.

Like many others, I cut the pads in half, because they have so much product on them and I find that half is enough for my face, nice, and chest. Also, the best deal I've found for these is on QVC, where they sell the Peel pads as part of a 6-piece kit that is $5 cheaper than the jar of pads normally is alone! (accurate as of 7/17/2013).

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 10:46:00 PM More reviews by Kristine47

I have been using Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads for 10 years now, and I cannot imagine not having these in my anti-aging skin care arsenal! After cleansing, (a.m. and p.m.) I will open my jar, and proceed to cut 3 or 4 pads in half, enabling them to last longer. Half of a pad is ample amount for my face, neck, decollette and back of my hands. These pads prep my skin using the best of ingredients for quick cell turnover, smaller pores, firmer and softer skin and a radiance/glow that makes your skin look flawless. I leave the 'magic serum' that each pad is soaked in for a total of 5 minutes, after which I rinse thoroughly and pat dry. You know you are doing a wonderful thing when you use these daily, because the effects just keep getting better and better. I'm 47, and people usually guess my age in my early 30's...sometimes even in my 20's! The ONE product I cannot do without! :)

28 out of 30 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No