Nivea Refreshing Gel Cleanser

3.8

I've been using this gel cleanser for years. Since I've never washed my face with soap. Now I turned 30 and decided to test others more expensive cleansers. But I will be back to this one.

It doesn't remove make up. It is very soft, cheap, doesn't dry out our face nor make it oily. I really recommend this product for a day by day face wash.

Cleans skin well and controls acne. Always come back to this product.

I have been using this for quite a while now. I really like using this cleanser because its gentle but still does a great job. I agree with other posts that its not the very best at clearing heaving make up, but it definately washes away dirt and impurities from a normal day well. Its simple and it works. Great price too.

I liked that this cleanser was Soap Free. I would have liked it more if it was in a more liquid form rather than gel since it doesn't foam at all. I am always more comfortable with foam since that's the way to get the cleanest face.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It was refreshing, and left my face feeling clean~

This is a nice surprise... This feels like silk and my skin dosent feel dry even after i cleanse my eye area with it. Cheap too!

It's a shame that people are bringing down the rating on this because it doesn't foam. If you want foam, buy a foaming cleanser. This isn't one. I find that it's great for in the morning when I really just need a light cleanser, but I wouldn't recommend it for use at night since it doesn't really remove makeup. It makes my skin feel clean without drying it out, and has a sort of cooling effect which helps wake me up a little in the morning. You don't really get a lot for what you pay in my opinion, but you really don't need a lot of it. Will definitley repurchase.

This doesn't foam or contain soap, but it does not take off 100% of makeup or clean out my pores. It takes off surface oil but that's about all.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I really like this, i didn't really find anything wrong with it, except i'm not a big fan of tubes. I prefer pumps. The smell is just fine with me. Okay, so it doesn't foam, but its also soap-free. I find that it cleans out my skin just fine, and still leaving it soft and moist. Since i started using this around 3 weeks ago, my acne has really been more under control. Will buy this again if I can find it the next time i need to go shopping for cleanser, last time i looked I didn't see this :(

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Well, to start with, I don't have any problem with my skin. It is clear, normal, no pimples, no acne scars, so I sometimes find it hard to review skincare products. My criteria are as follow: the product must do what it claims to do, and must keep my skin looking good. Nivea refreshing gel cleanser "effectively yet gently eliminate dirt, excess oil and make-up". After my skin is clean, it looks fresh and feels very soft. This gel is easy to use. I use it in my shower and with a cloth and I didn't find the smell too overpowering. Bottom line: a cheap and effective solution for removing make-up (as long as you don't look like a drag queen and no waterproof makeup) and impurities.