February 1, 2015 | 1571 users online

Blush - Cover Girl - Cheekers in Classic Pink

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2011 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Christinaann5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really enjoy this blush! Covergirl Cheekers are a hit & miss for me. the formula isnt the best like the WetnWild Coloricon blushes which are so pigmented that you have to be very careful or also the Rimmel blushes are really great too from the drugstore- im a drugstore only girl but CG tests on animals and until they change their policy on that i will not repurchase so until then ill enjoy my blush i bought when i first got into makeup & didnt realize that makeup was tested on animals which still is so unbelievable & cruel but thats an entirely different story since i could go on and on about that so ill break down my review,,,,,,,,
PRICE/AVAILABILITY- this blush or the CG Cheekers will run you around $3-5 depending on where you buy them & the sales etc.. i think the best place is Walmart/Target but its up to you. I paid $4 for mine & i think its not worth it but it is a great blush non the less. CG Cheekers are the small version of blush & available wherever CG products are sold which is almost every drugstore/Target & Walmart. CG is anywhere in the US
SHADE/FORMULA- Classic Pink is def a classic pink. its a bright bubble gum pink which i love on my pale cool skin. this blush will look great on lighter skin tones. not sure if it will work well with med-dark skin tones since the pigmentation is lacking. it does show up on my skin but im extremely pale but i love this blush since its a pink which brightens up my skin & gives me a natural youthful look. its one of my fav blushes for everyday i like the Elf Pink Passion even more since its more pigmented & softer but this isnt the worst blush i own either. The formula on these cheekers are hit & miss meaning they are just a tad too hard for my likingi like buttery smooth blushes & this is a tad too hard. its pressed well but a bit too much there is a tad bit of shimmer to this but i find that my brush doesnt pick it up & it doesnt show up- but it does leave a slight sheen on your cheeks. i love it really.. they are just a tad off from being really great! if they made them softer & a bit more pigmented id really love em. i just know most people will have problems with these showing up. you may have to build it up & it will work. ilove this shade out of the few i own. Classic Pink will look great on all skin tones- it will give you the most youthful natural glow & make you look healthy! i love it!

Overall Classic Pink is a great addition to my blush collection. it gives me the cutest look & its pretty & natural that its a no fuss blush that i dont have to worry about applying too much or blending the crap out of it. i reach for it alot since i can just put it on & bam! my face looks 10x better & i look more awake! i love it but until they change their policy & quit testing makeup on these innocent animals- i will not be repurchasing & i tell my friends not to buy from them until they change their policies! sorry its a great blush but not worth an animal suffering unfairly for it :(

rated 3 of 5 on 10/10/2011 8:52:00 PM More reviews by PrettyLiddoViet

Me and my cousin brought it like a few days back um well its not as i thought it will be the lush will not show and it does not last as long as i would think its hard to get the blush off the case but if you put a lot it will show but i dont think putting a lot will be good. If I was you i would not buy this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2011 8:05:00 PM More reviews by minimad

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Let's all say it together...this product smells Bad and the packaging is Terrible! Okay, on to the reason I'm repurchasing: it's a gorgeous light pink. My skin is fair with warm yellow undertones and I can use a heavy hand to apply it without it looking overdone. This isn't my favorite blush...that's a toss up between MILANI Luminoso and ELF Candid Coral. But what CG Classic Pink does is give me another option to look my best without breaking the bank.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2011 12:11:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

This is a classic bubble gummy, Barbie, matte pink. This doesn't exactly flatter my skintone, which is strange because I prefer cooler colors on my eyes. Nonethless, a good blush to have for certain looks.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2011 3:53:00 PM More reviews by ArchAngelAmaris

This blush is great. I don't know why anyone could complain about this only being able to give a subdued look, if you want something stronger try a more bronzey or plum-ish color. I have naturally amazing medium skin, it is not tan and it is not fair. It's a nice healthy color and this still shows up on my skin so I think it is very applicable to a range of skin tones. I love cover girl blushes. They are always great. The only thing I wish is that the blushes could have better packaging. They aren't that cute. Cover girl compact make up comes in cute compacts, I wish the blush could too.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2011 7:52:00 PM More reviews by nysq2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Goes on smoothly, easily, and has a nice soft color. My only complaint is that the color isn't very strong and is ONLY able to give a subdued look.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2011 5:44:00 PM More reviews by Deedix11

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

In my opinion, this is the best brand of blush on the market. And being the pink lover that I am, this is a perfect middle pink shade. It is definitely for the fair-skinned type, it probably wouldn't show up on someone with a lot of natural color in their skin. But don't let that deter you, there are many shades of this excellent product. If you have fair skin and you haven't tried this, definitely do! And don't let the cheaper price scare you off. I have tried all types of blushes in many price ranges, and this one pretty much wins over them all hands down!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2011 3:21:00 PM More reviews by nir15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Super cheap and a great product! The color really goes on well and it stays the whole day. I wouldn't really recommend it for tannish skin because it does look a bit unnatural. I'm definitely gonna buy this product again, just in a deeper color :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2011 8:26:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

I used only cg cheekers blush for many years. I usually stuck with Plumberry Glow, the most amazing flushed, just got in from the snow, or conversely, over bronzer, best slightly sun burnt over tan, but in the best way possible, glow, ever. Then I loved Pretty Peach, still love both of those, but use a lighter bronzer now and this is gorgeous over it! I have been using Mainly Stila Blush lately, mostly Hint, because I wanted a sheer matte all winter. But I'm so looking forward to spring and missed that certain lit from within glow I only have gotten from CG Cheekers, despite the low DS price.

Got this on a whim but was looking for a bright pop of color for the apples of my cheeks. This has subtle shimmer, no glitter, while its blue based, its also got a peachy aspect to it. Lovely and cheap. CG ought to make these in round pans and ditch the useless brush, but we all know brushes like these are irrelevant by now. This is lovely and so worth the little you spend on it. BTW, you can use a CG Cheekers blush daily and not hit pan for a good long time!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2011 11:11:00 PM More reviews by kathyscrapper

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Paula Begoun gives this blush a bad review saying its dry and goes on streaky, well I must disagree. I have been using this blush for several years. Its super cheap and I always use a $1 coupon, so it costs around $3. It goes on smoothly and has a nice sheen without being sparkly. I throw away the brush that comes with it when I first open the package and use my big Estee Lauder blush brush to apply it. The packaging is really cheap and so is the brush, CG puts the quality in the blush itself. I have actually pried the pan out of the container and put it in my old beautiful Mary Kay compact- much better.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No