November 23, 2014 | 1819 users online

Treatments (Face) - SKII - Facial Treatment Essence

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2014 3:57:00 AM More reviews by vanessa2009

I have only been using this for two weeks. I got my first bottle with the Christmas Pitera Starter set - it came with the 75ml of facial treatment essence which costs $99 on its own here in Australia, as well as a 30ml bottle of clear treatment lotion and a facial treatment mask (worth $28). Overall, excellent deal! I do feel that my skin is less oily now. I do my make up at 7 or 8am in the morning, and usually around 2pm in the afternoon I would redo it in the bathroom. Recently, however, I have noticed that I don't touch up as often because I don't feel the need to. My skin seems a lot less oily now. Also, my skin was having a bad break out before (not so much break out, but it was just misbehaving with a lot of little white plugs that I could not help but squeeze out, which left a lot of redness and scarring) and it has cleared up quite a bit. There are still scars and little scabs, but they're diminishing fairly quickly, if only I would stop picking on them! I do feel that even though I still have scarring and stuff, my skin DOES look better even without make up. Once my scars fade, I might look into not wearing make up, or just going with a light dusting of powder. I bought a second bottle at David Jones just yesterday because they still have their Christmas Pitera bottle of 215ml (that was selling for $225) on clearance for $200! With it, the sales assistant also gifted me a travel set that included a 30ml facial treatment essence, 30ml clear lotion, 20g gentle facial cleanser, 30ml stempower cream and another face mask. I kind of wish I didn't buy the first bottle now because the second time I got a much better deal!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 10:08:00 AM More reviews by MissTomato

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for 6 months now and I have to say I love this! I had been struggling with acne before and ever since I started using this, my acne started to dramatically reduce especially on the neck area (my neck area is finally clean! yay!). It does have the strong sake scent, but it'll fade away after a few minutes. My skin is now clearer and better. My friends noticed it too. I received a lot of compliments. It doesn't get rid of pigmentation though. It lightens them, but not completely get rid of it. I bought the 75ml bottle and I am still not done with it even after 6 months. So, it is definitely worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2014 10:53:00 PM More reviews by kristinyang

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Am into week 2 of using the product & as much as I LOVE how it feels on my skin & how it makes my skin glow, gosh the smell is appalling! Almost like saliva :(
This is indeed liquid gold because its quite pricey but it works wonders for me! I have sensitive skin & its gets blotchy on bad days (few times a week!) but my skin hasn't reacted since using FTE. I also find that my pores are not so visible & my skin a lot smoother as well.
I use FTE after a toner wipe off with a cotton pad & before applying serum (EL's ANR).
To reduce wastage, I transferred my FTE into a glass spritz bottle because I find that using it on a cotton pad or pouring it into my palm meant using a lot more than I should.
I would definitely repurchase for what it does to my skin but am taking one star off for the god-awful smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2014 8:07:00 PM More reviews by sugarpeace82

I have combination skin, oily T zone and large pores. Recently switched to SKII's facial treatment essence. Initially quite sceptical due to all the TV ads and all the hype about 'miracle water'. and of course the price. But after 6 days into use, it does live up to its name. it hydrates both my oily and dry areas, v smoothing for my sensitive skin as well. Skin able to absorb it well. nothing like I tried before. Also bought the Stempower essence and cream, will post review in the appropriate categories. FTE- will repurchase for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2014 5:06:00 AM More reviews by Arquette

i have been using this product for 1 week (day and night). this amazing product really works on me. Believe it or not it brightens my skin and lighten the dark spots in just 1 week. i apply this by soaking a cotton pad and gently pat onto my face. Best result apply this after treatment clear lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 4:08:00 AM More reviews by HiGayle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is priced like liquid gold. I heard that Missha's Time Revolution is a comp to this pricey product at an affordable pricepoint. That being said, this stuff is worth its weight in gold. I have aging skin that I'm trying to keep as youthful as possible. A difficult task considering the sun is the enemy of healthy skin and I live in sunny Hawaii. I know, poor me, boo hoo! but seriously my ancestors came from a snowy climate and I do not tan, I burn, no matter how much sunscreen I slather on. And we all know the ravages of the sun: wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, etc... I suffer from all of this and I am sadly only in my mid-thirties. The SK-II treatment essence is the only OTC product that I have used that had any visible effect. It reduced my pores, made my skin more even toned, and felt nice while doing it. Makes me feel like bathing in sake every night, but that would cost a fortune! So I'll stick to the SK-II.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2014 7:06:00 AM More reviews by beckymonster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Received this as a gift and was excited to use it. I'm so glad I didn't spend money on it because I've been using it for months but I see no results. My biggest gripe is that it smells like saliva, ick! Thankfully the scent fades but lingers on my hands. This is prob best used on normal to oily skin. I have dry skin and can use this on humid days as a light weight moisturizer. Not a terrible product, but not worth the price tag.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2014 7:07:00 AM More reviews by haruame

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have oily/combination skin with acne problem since my teenage years, I'm now in my mid-20s. I have used the SK-II facial treatment essence religiously every night for the past 6 weeks, it did leave me with some cystic acne which I rarely had before starting SK-II. I couldn't see any noticeable improvements to my skin so I stopped it 2 days ago. Surely the purging would have finished after 6 weeks? Now its absence is breaking out my skin like crazy! Not sure if I should continue with it ._. Any advice?

rated 1 of 5 on 4/4/2014 11:47:00 AM More reviews by Kbee62

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used this religiously for over a year. I never saw any particular benefit from using it for my skin though I searched and searched hoping to validate my over the top purchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2014 4:57:00 AM More reviews by Eastend_Snob

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The exorbitant price put me off ever buying a full sized bottle of this stuff, but I did receive a 30mL sample to try. With Melbourne's harsh winter coming up, I've been definitely looking at upping my moisturizers. Although this seems like a pointless step in the standard skincare regime (like toner/lotion/softener) after using this essence for a few days, I noticed that my skin felt even softer and smoother than before! When I wake up in the morning, it is positively glowing!