July 25, 2014 | 1620 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 3:44:00 PM More reviews by joannajoseph

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This mascara is stunning and I cannot say enough about it. It really makes your lashes stand out in a natural and yet obvious way, and curls them beautifully without clumping. I've worn mascaras where I can actually see their spider-webbiness from the corners of my eyes and that is not a cute look for anyone. Thankfully, Cover Girl avoids all of that and just serves up beautiful, natural, curly lashes. The price can't be beat and I will go back to these mascaras (I use the orange and purple versions) again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 11:42:00 AM More reviews by Popelala3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My all time saving grace when it comes to mascara!

I use this mascara all the time everywhere! makes me look a thousand times better and it goes on so smooth it won't clump my eye lashes together and it doesn't stick to my eye lashes at night when i'm trying to get it off. Overall perfect rating!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2014 4:19:00 PM More reviews by christnal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My HG mascara was Full and Soft, however, since I’ve tried the Lash Blast I haven’t been reaching for anything else! At a minimum, I do three coats…no clumps and no one sticks together! I think the brush scared me before I used it and so I passed by it A LOT without trying, I just thought” how can this possibly work!” I’ve also noticed that previously I would always get mascara on my eyelid messing up my eye shadow work, not so with the Lash Blast…maybe it’s the brush. It’s worth a try. I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 2:31:00 PM More reviews by ChristyMakeup3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my fave mascara ever, it goes on so quick makes my eyelashes two times longer and doesn't clump also come off very easily with make up remover towelettes.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2014 2:03:00 PM More reviews by BeautybyElle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this mascara...it gives amazing volume. It doesn't clump or get too coated with product but looks dramatic at the same time. I love the brush because it is big and the plastic bristles comb through the lashes very well. It is one of the more trustworthy mascaras that I have tried. This is one of the ones that I grab all of the time because I know that it wont let me down or cause a crisis on any given day. Its just a very good quality mascara. And also...it doesn't flake or smudge hardly at ALL!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 10:35:00 PM More reviews by darleenieweenie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best mascara ever, well, the waterproof version! I find that basically ANY mascara that is not waterproof will bring my lashes down and smudge after a while. The waterproof version however, makes my lashes look longer, "healthier," full, and wide awake. It is hard to remove, but that's what'd you'd have to expect with a waterproof mascara. Particularly this mascara compares to no other that I have ever tried and for it's value, nothing beats it. The packaging could get a little improvement, the tube is a little chunky and it gets hard to twist open once in a while. Other than that, this product deserves all the great reviews it can get.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 11:38:00 PM More reviews by skitles78

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really love this mascara, I have been using it for about a year and haven't found any mascara that compares. I use the color very black and let me tell you when they say very black they mean it. I find that when you first buy the mascara wayyy to much product comes out on the mascara wand but all you need to do is wipe it off on a tissue before using it. This mascara really holds a curl and creates natural, full lashes, nothing too clumpy or crusty. Overall a great prodcut :)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/22/2014 10:51:00 PM More reviews by kristi1285

I have used this mascara for a couple years now but am always open to trying new mascara. I recently decided to switch back to this and my eye lashes started falling out a week later..which I never have issues with. I knew this bad to be the culprit but I never had problems before so I was surprised. After reading other reviews on here, I now know this mascara is causing it! So frustrating!! :-(

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2014 12:49:00 AM More reviews by vivthai

I really love this mascara I think its one of the best. I love cover girl mascaras in general. The formula and brush go very well and the lashes you get are voluminous separated and perfect. My lashes are asian thin but I have a lot and long ones. So I think you should buy it b/c you can't go wrong with this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2014 4:13:00 PM More reviews by jem2013

I bought this mascara on a whim, because the store was out of my usual maybelline. I wasn't really impressed. it gets flaky, and didn't really blast my lashes. Also, I hardly have ANY eyelashes left. I do tend to have sensitivities to eye makeup, resulting in lash loss, but never to this extent. Will never buy or recommend this product to anyone!!