Got2B Crazy Sleek Hot Smooth Iron & Blow Dry Lotion

3.8

Water , Cyclomethicone (Pentamer) , Cyclopentasiloxane , Polyquaternium-37 , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol , Keratin Amino Acids , Panthenyl Hydroxypropyl Steardimonium Chloride , Dimethicone , Propylene Glycol , PEG , PPG-18 , 18 Dimethicone , Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate , Dicaprate , Polyquaternium-11 , PPG-1 Trideceth-6 , Cetrimonium Chloride , Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate , Methylparaben , Propylparaben , Diazolidinyl Urea , Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate , Fragrance , Limonene , Citral , CI 15510 (Orange 4)

on 4/12/2010 2:19:00 PM

I have fairly straight fine hair that I wear in a layered bob. I wash my hair in the evening and put mousse in. The next morning I get up and put a few squirts of this into my hand and rub it into the ends of my hair. Then I get my hands wet and run them through all of my hair to get it damp. Then I blow dry. This stuff makes a huge difference in how smooth and shiny my hair is, and also helps the style hold. Wouldn't blow dry without it!

on 3/7/2010 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

So after reading some reviews it seems when I tried this maybe I did it wrong. I did spray it on my hair, but then worked it through with a comb before straightening. Also, I used it on dry hair. This left it feeling not only kinda sticky and gross, but after it had soaked in all the way it felt very straw like. I was not a fan. I hardly ever use heat on my hair, so I am sticking to keeping it healthy and moisturized and just straightening it as is when I choose to. It ends up looking much better.

If I remember and feel like giving this one more shot maybe I will distribute a small amount thru damp hair and then straighten and see what it does. However, as of now I am not impressed and would not reccomend at all. It isn't the worst heat protector I have used, so I gave it a 2.

on 2/22/2010 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like the smell, and it doesn't make my hair too greasy. I don't understand the point of the spray bottle, because I just spray it on my hand, and then rub it on. It protects better than Paul Mitchell heat protector in my opinion. Very good!

I got this product once i finally got my flat iron, this product smells (to me) like limes, it doesnt really dry that fast, and when ever i accidently straighten my hair while its still wet, then it starts burning my hair, but anyways its a some what good product.

on 1/24/2010 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

You have to use very little of this to get results, im sure there are better products than this, but this does work.

on 12/10/2009 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Love it!
I spray 3-4 squirts into my palms and run it through my hair before blow drying. It cuts my blow dry time in half, leaving my hair straighter and shinier afterwards

I'm not a huge fan of the citrus/froot loop smell, but its not terrible and doesn't linger too long.
And, like other commenters have said - the spray bottle isn't great for directly distributing the product into your hair, but putting squirts into your palm works great.

on 11/29/2009 12:24:00 PM

Great product. I love how this smells.

I nabbed this on sale somewhere, validating my impulse purchasing tendencies. Doh.

Protects my hair during drying/ straightening. Makes my head smell like snickerdoodles!

I have to spray a couple spritzes into my hands and spread it manually through my damp hair, because the spray nozzle is kind of spotty/ goopy, but it's all good. Incidentally, I got a free mini travel bottle with my purchase, and the spray nozzle works much better on that one. Go fig.

on 10/24/2009 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I really like this product. I like it better than my paul mitchell product. I do hate the spray trigger, but I can deal. I love the way it smells and how it makes my hair feel and look. I have very fine, straight/wavy-ish hair. It's never consistent. This product seems to tame my hair much more. And it lasts a really long time.

on 10/18/2009 11:36:00 PM

I love this product. Have been using this for the last 4 months and has never failed me. I put a lot of heat in my hair regularly so I needed some sort of protection. I use this before I use the curling iron and it left my hair soft and smooth. It also held the waves I created in my hair, and my hair is naturally stick straight. The smell is a pleasant citrus-y fragrance, and not too overbearing. The product didnt leave any stickiness or residue. As for the packaging, well I wouldnt recommend spraying it directly to your hair, but better to spray a small amount in your hands first and distribute it along your strands. I'm not sure why most people complain about the spray nozzle as it does not reflect the great performance this product delivers.