Got 2 Be Crazy Sleek Hot Smooth Iron & Blow Dry Lotion

3.8

Water , Cyclomethicone (Pentamer) , Cyclopentasiloxane , Polyquaternium-37 , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol , Keratin Amino Acids , Panthenyl Hydroxypropyl Steardimonium Chloride , Dimethicone , Propylene Glycol , PEG , PPG-18 , 18 Dimethicone , Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate , Dicaprate , Polyquaternium-11 , PPG-1 Trideceth-6 , Cetrimonium Chloride , Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate , Methylparaben , Propylparaben , Diazolidinyl Urea , Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate , Fragrance , Limonene , Citral , CI 15510 (Orange 4)

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

As it said "blowdry and flat iron" on the label, it is supposed to be used on damp hair. Really good heat protectant, protects my hair when I use a 419 F flat iron.It is also a good detangler. The smell is really good, this product contains proteins and keratin which is a plus for me. I know people have problem with the spray nozzle, I discovered that if you squeeze the trigger hard and really fast, the lotion comes out as mist instead of a huge clump.

on 4/12/2010 2:19:00 PM

I have fairly straight fine hair that I wear in a layered bob. I wash my hair in the evening and put mousse in. The next morning I get up and put a few squirts of this into my hand and rub it into the ends of my hair. Then I get my hands wet and run them through all of my hair to get it damp. Then I blow dry. This stuff makes a huge difference in how smooth and shiny my hair is, and also helps the style hold. Wouldn't blow dry without it!

on 3/7/2010 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

So after reading some reviews it seems when I tried this maybe I did it wrong. I did spray it on my hair, but then worked it through with a comb before straightening. Also, I used it on dry hair. This left it feeling not only kinda sticky and gross, but after it had soaked in all the way it felt very straw like. I was not a fan. I hardly ever use heat on my hair, so I am sticking to keeping it healthy and moisturized and just straightening it as is when I choose to. It ends up looking much better.

If I remember and feel like giving this one more shot maybe I will distribute a small amount thru damp hair and then straighten and see what it does. However, as of now I am not impressed and would not reccomend at all. It isn't the worst heat protector I have used, so I gave it a 2.

on 2/22/2010 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like the smell, and it doesn't make my hair too greasy. I don't understand the point of the spray bottle, because I just spray it on my hand, and then rub it on. It protects better than Paul Mitchell heat protector in my opinion. Very good!

I got this product once i finally got my flat iron, this product smells (to me) like limes, it doesnt really dry that fast, and when ever i accidently straighten my hair while its still wet, then it starts burning my hair, but anyways its a some what good product.

on 1/24/2010 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

You have to use very little of this to get results, im sure there are better products than this, but this does work.

on 12/10/2009 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Love it!
I spray 3-4 squirts into my palms and run it through my hair before blow drying. It cuts my blow dry time in half, leaving my hair straighter and shinier afterwards

I'm not a huge fan of the citrus/froot loop smell, but its not terrible and doesn't linger too long.
And, like other commenters have said - the spray bottle isn't great for directly distributing the product into your hair, but putting squirts into your palm works great.

on 11/29/2009 12:24:00 PM

Great product. I love how this smells.

I nabbed this on sale somewhere, validating my impulse purchasing tendencies. Doh.

Protects my hair during drying/ straightening. Makes my head smell like snickerdoodles!

I have to spray a couple spritzes into my hands and spread it manually through my damp hair, because the spray nozzle is kind of spotty/ goopy, but it's all good. Incidentally, I got a free mini travel bottle with my purchase, and the spray nozzle works much better on that one. Go fig.

on 10/24/2009 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I really like this product. I like it better than my paul mitchell product. I do hate the spray trigger, but I can deal. I love the way it smells and how it makes my hair feel and look. I have very fine, straight/wavy-ish hair. It's never consistent. This product seems to tame my hair much more. And it lasts a really long time.

Popular Styling Products