April 18, 2014 | 1795 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Concealer Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by 1Dluver613

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

very good to specifically target small breakouts and hard-to-reach places :)

rated 1 of 5 on 11/9/2012 11:43:00 AM More reviews by Dragonlady76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This brush is way to small to be a proper concealer brush, but for the price of $1 I can't complain.
I think that I will try using it for nail polish correction.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 11/5/2012 7:51:00 PM More reviews by next1

There is absolutely nothing big and fluffy about this brush...wtf its the first brush ive ever purchased that hurts! Yes ladies this brush causes pain. Ive tried it as a concealer brush, a lip brush and eyeliner smudger brush but on the eyes and face it hurts too bad. On the lips its bearable.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2012 4:42:00 PM More reviews by sterilemasha1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was pleasantly surprised by this brush. When I first got it out of the packaging, I immediately thought it was way too big and fluffy. However, after trying it I was impressed by the results. Though it's bigger than what I'd choose, it is dense to buff the product well. It still fits well around the eye area, and it distributed and blended my concealer as I wished. Very happy with this product, and I would certainly recommend it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2012 12:29:00 PM More reviews by littlemj

Like others said, did not care to use this for concealing. I eventually repurposed this to use as a paint brush when I mixed vinyl glue and Zoya Dovima matte nail polish together as a glue repair kit for my BMW's vinyl seats. :D :D :D

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2012 12:04:00 AM More reviews by lcarrie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like using this product as a lip brush. Even though it's designed as a concealer brush, I actually prefer it to some other lip brushes because it's smaller than a lot of them. I find that the small, firm bristles are excellent at getting in the little crevices in my lips and at the corner of my mouth, ensuring a really clean, crisp application. It allows me to really work my lipstick into my lips, which greatly lengthens its staying power. I took off one star because the bristles are pretty firm and I don't care if I'm using this on my lips, undereyes, or cheeks-- I don't want to use a product that feels rough on my skin. But only once in awhile do I wear bold lipstick that necessitates a lip brush, so it doesn't bother me too much. If it was softer, it would be perfect!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2012 9:18:00 PM More reviews by rarityfalls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm pleasantly surprised with this brush. For only a dollar, this gets the job done...and does it well. I can easily control the amount of concealer I'm putting onto my face with this brush. The brush is shaped perfectly, allowing me to get into the difficult areas of my face (the side of my nose, near lips, etc). It's so simple to pinpoint exactly wear I want the product to go. The product wand often delivers too much product (a little goes a looooong way) and my fingers are too big for some tiny areas, so this brush is perfect. I don't see what's not to love, but if for some reason you don't like it, it's only a dollar.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2012 10:03:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

I think I use this little brush for everything BUT concealer! So far, I've used it for...
-applying lipstick
-smudging out my eyeliner
-applying eyeliner (gel/cream...)
-seperating my lashes (weird, but it works)
-applying shadow on my inner corner/browbone
-filling in my brows
-highlighting my cupid's bow
This brush was only one dollar, so I'm definitely a huge fan. It's great for everything, and such a staple in my brush collection. I think that, for the quality and the price, everyone should pick one up. However, it's actually not that great at doing what it's designed to do...which is apply concealer. I'm not taking off lippies though, the list above proves that this brush does tons.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 8:18:00 PM More reviews by shgirl2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

It's perfect. The end.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2012 1:54:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

i actually use this as a lip brush. for 1$ you cant beat that price. it fits nicely into my makeup bag and looks nice along side my other high end brushes. easy to clean and dries fast as well.