E.L.F. Concealer Brush

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/5/2013 5:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

it's too small to use as a concealer brush unless you want to cover a pimple. I use on it my brows. after I fill my eyebrows in with powder or a pencil I use this brush to apply concealer underneath my brows for a more defined, clean look. this brush is small enough to get right under the brow. I have two of these brushes and I use the other one for a lip brush. the best part is that it's only a dollar!!

on 1/24/2013 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have 2 of these particular brushes which I personally use with my creme eye shadows.The dense bristles are great for working in the pigment and getting it where it needs to be! I would buy them again in a heartbeat and highly recommend them.

on 12/30/2012 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This brush is awesome! I just tested it out for my brows, highlighting the inner tear ducts, and to line the top and bottom of my eyes. As for concealer, it's only great for spot or precision work and not for large areas. If you look at the brush, it's pretty obvious. So not sure why a lot of people are complaining about that lol

on 12/23/2012 8:03:00 AM

This brush is good for its uses. I even use it for highlighting on my eye. Bristles are good. It's only $1 so it's worth it...

on 12/20/2012 7:12:00 PM

It is way too small, long, and thin, hard to use :(

on 12/11/2012 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I personally love the size and density of this brush because I use it to clean up my brows. It also works well as a lip brush. If you got this with the intention on using this for concealing under the eyes, it's way too small for that. It will work for spot concealing, though.

Will repurchase.

on 12/8/2012 5:24:00 PM

I bought this brush to apply some white cream makeup around my eyes and on my lips for my "ganguro" look this Halloween. It did the job ok, but the brush is so small and the bristles are really stiff so it was a bit rough on my eye area. I've tried using it as a concealer brush for hard-to-reach and small breakout areas but I just don't like how it always feels like I'm just poking my face. If I use it too lightly, the product just stays on the brush and I get none on my skin. Like others, I tried this as a lip brush. Since it's so small and my lips are pretty full, I really only use it for lining them. I've also heard of people using it as an eyeliner brush and I might try using it for that. As a concealer brush, I wouldn't recommend it. But for only $1, I'm sure anyone could find some use for it.

on 11/21/2012 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

very good to specifically target small breakouts and hard-to-reach places :)

on 11/9/2012 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This brush is way to small to be a proper concealer brush, but for the price of $1 I can't complain.
I think that I will try using it for nail polish correction.

on 11/5/2012 7:51:00 PM

There is absolutely nothing big and fluffy about this brush...wtf its the first brush ive ever purchased that hurts! Yes ladies this brush causes pain. Ive tried it as a concealer brush, a lip brush and eyeliner smudger brush but on the eyes and face it hurts too bad. On the lips its bearable.

Popular Makeup Brushes