August 28, 2014 | 1763 users online

Fragrances - Paris Hilton - Can Can

rated 3 of 5 on 11/28/2011 1:46:00 AM More reviews by RachelD9311

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I like this perfume a lot, but it's not my favorite one. It's very sweet and pretty, and is a scent my boyfriend particularly likes. The packaging is cute, also.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2011 12:56:00 AM More reviews by kate1122

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love it

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2011 10:38:00 AM More reviews by hannahh51

I got this perfume as a gift from my aunt last Christmas. Seeing that it was by Paris Hilton I had low Expectations. After smelling it though, I was pleasently surprised! This stuff smelled amazing! I love sweet, sugary perfumes and that is just what this was! It smells similar to Aqualina's Pink Sugar maybe not as sweet though. There are a hint of citrus-y undertones to it and florals but mostly sweet. My friends constantly compliment me when I wear this perfume! I Love It!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2011 4:45:00 AM More reviews by Ella90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Paris Hilton knows how to make wonderful scents , I had all of her parfums , except fairydust and Can Can is my favourite all the time

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2011 9:52:00 PM More reviews by satinsheets

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This perfume was given to me as a gift, and I have been wearing it a few times a week. It has a comforting vanilla base, and a hint of floral, the problem is that it's too generic, and a little bland. It does have a nice musky quality too while still retaining a freshness. The lasting power is so so and I layer it with the lotion and body wash that came with the set. But it's pleasant and pretty, something my boyfriend LOVES but I am somewhat on the fence about.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2011 6:07:00 AM More reviews by Classycass01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My boyfriend bought this perfume for me for Valentines Day. He said he went to the Macys SA and asked for one of their best sellers and I can't believe she recommended this! Not one of my favs! Its like rubbing candy all over your body! To me there's no floral in this at all, its all just sugar! Too sweet for my taste! And to me, too young, I mean im 20 and thats still young but this seems more like a 13 year old teen scent (blah). I guess if your into that candy, sugar, vanilla scent, this will be good for you but if your looking for more a mature scent, this is not for you. However, I will continue to use it because it was a gift from my boyfriend lol, but I wont purchase this in the future. :/

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2011 5:47:00 PM More reviews by CrystalNicole017

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My favorite "Paris" perfume. I love this scent! It smells so sweet and floral. The scent last for a while. I've had LOTS of compliments whenever I'm wearing it! It's perfect!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2011 4:23:00 PM More reviews by XxgeorgixX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I thought the packaging was great and I loved the bottle. For the first week I had this I really like the fresh smell of it as I usually buy flowery and fruity smells but i was pleasantly suprised, however it has slowly crept to the back of my shelf and now im not to bothered about it. nothing unusually. one time buy!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2011 2:13:00 PM More reviews by Tovah

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

These days my fragrance choices are heavily influenced by my three-year old daughter, who is eerily determined in her likes and dislikes. (Where did she get that trait?) So, for daytime wear, I seem to be on a break from my Malles and Chanels, and L'Artisans...My daughter loves, loves to sniff my fragrances (and I have enough to keep her active for days), and she loves to sniff fragrances wherever we go. I'd never tested fragrances at Target, or CVS before now (I didn't even know they have such a huge stock of scents)...but sniffing with a daughter is too much of a joy to resist! My daughter's tastes have resulted in me spending around $12.00 for a roll-on of Spear's Curious, and now, a $20ish gift set of Paris Hilton Can Can. (It's probably a ploy; cheap fragrances for Mommy means more clothes for her.) I don't spray fragrance on my daughter's skin, but, for a treat, I will spray a little on her clothing, and she is thrilled for hours. I'd always heard that Can Can smelled like cotton candy. I love the smell of cotton candy, generally, but I always thought I should smell like Bois des Iles or Carnal Flower. While Can Can is quite a contrast (understatement) to those fragrances, it's not bad at all. My chemistry's ability to bring out woods and spices in just about anything kills the candy-ish topnotes of Can Can in seconds. After that, Can Can is a much more "grown up" floral-oriental than I ever expected it to be. It's light, and clean, and definitely stays close to skin, making it fine for workplaces and crowded delis, and it's sparkly, pretty, and completely fun. There's a blast of violet-cotton candy upon first spray, but this morphs quickly into a sweet, ambery warmth and it's very, very nice. For me, the body wash and the body lotion smell better than the actual edt, and the fragrance in the lotion lasts longer than the edt. Both the lotion and the body wash are deeper florientals than the edt, and neither have the "candy" introduction. Can Can doesn't rock my world, and I'd never think of it as a "me" fragrance, but it's girly, and I won't mind a bit when my daughter asks me to spray some.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2011 3:58:00 AM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I first sprayed this, I was like.. wow, I have just purchased a preteen cotton candy body splash in a pretty bottle. After the initial shock of the sugary sweet overload, I actually started to love the scent! It quickly died down to a young, flirty vanilla floral scent (I'm really bad at describing scents, some of you all here on MUA are pros and makes me feel like an idiot reviewing a perfume). It lasts a long time on me and I've received many compliments about how good I smell. I would recommend this to younger gals that are looking for a fun perfume that won't deplete the funds out of your bank account.