December 21, 2014 | 1795 users online

Fragrances - Paris Hilton - Can Can

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2012 10:25:00 PM More reviews by Jade716

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous bottle but WTF did they put in it??? I heard so many reviews at is smells super sweet, which is right up my alley. However this smells like they knew ahead of time that it was gonna be sold at walmart for $15. Its a god awful cheap drug store scent that u want to run to the sink and scrub it off ur skin. Ehhhhhh

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2012 1:28:00 AM More reviews by kristynrawr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this scent. It's sweet.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2011 2:03:00 AM More reviews by vivaaglam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This perfume isn't that great but it isn't that bad either. I have resorted to using it as my 'oh i am running late let me splash some of this on' scent. At first i really hated it..but i got used to it after wearing it for a few days. I cant help to think about a brown sugar smell when i spray it. Very sweet but all in all an okay scent to have.

Not that over priced and the bottle is cute too! But i think once i run out..i will not be purchasing again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2011 9:08:00 AM More reviews by BigEars

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Oh Lor! candy,vanilla sweet sticky gooey grafted on to a synthetic musk base. I get cavities writing about it. If you are twelve years old and love Barbie you might like. On seconds thoughts all the twelve year olds I know are much too sophisticated.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/28/2011 1:46:00 AM More reviews by RachelD9311

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I like this perfume a lot, but it's not my favorite one. It's very sweet and pretty, and is a scent my boyfriend particularly likes. The packaging is cute, also.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2011 12:56:00 AM More reviews by kate1122

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love it

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2011 10:38:00 AM More reviews by hannahh51

I got this perfume as a gift from my aunt last Christmas. Seeing that it was by Paris Hilton I had low Expectations. After smelling it though, I was pleasently surprised! This stuff smelled amazing! I love sweet, sugary perfumes and that is just what this was! It smells similar to Aqualina's Pink Sugar maybe not as sweet though. There are a hint of citrus-y undertones to it and florals but mostly sweet. My friends constantly compliment me when I wear this perfume! I Love It!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2011 4:45:00 AM More reviews by Ella90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Paris Hilton knows how to make wonderful scents , I had all of her parfums , except fairydust and Can Can is my favourite all the time

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2011 9:52:00 PM More reviews by satinsheets

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This perfume was given to me as a gift, and I have been wearing it a few times a week. It has a comforting vanilla base, and a hint of floral, the problem is that it's too generic, and a little bland. It does have a nice musky quality too while still retaining a freshness. The lasting power is so so and I layer it with the lotion and body wash that came with the set. But it's pleasant and pretty, something my boyfriend LOVES but I am somewhat on the fence about.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2011 6:07:00 AM More reviews by Classycass01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My boyfriend bought this perfume for me for Valentines Day. He said he went to the Macys SA and asked for one of their best sellers and I can't believe she recommended this! Not one of my favs! Its like rubbing candy all over your body! To me there's no floral in this at all, its all just sugar! Too sweet for my taste! And to me, too young, I mean im 20 and thats still young but this seems more like a 13 year old teen scent (blah). I guess if your into that candy, sugar, vanilla scent, this will be good for you but if your looking for more a mature scent, this is not for you. However, I will continue to use it because it was a gift from my boyfriend lol, but I wont purchase this in the future. :/