Plus White - 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel

4.3

Water (Aqua), Poloxamer 407, Glycerin, Hydrogen Peroxide, Methyl Salicylate, Sodium Saccharin, Phosphoric Acid.

on 7/1/2013 1:27:00 AM

This stuff us amazing. Got it for about $9, had very low expectations because all varieties of Whitestrips, the Rembrandt kits and other products never worked well for me. Two days in, I saw a huge difference. After 2 weeks, unbelievable improvements in my coffee/soda/red wine stained teeth. No increased sensitivity, which is a huge plus! I used the gel with moldable mouthguards (from a different whitening kit) and did 15 minutes at each treatment. Will never buy a different tooth whitening product because this stuff is so much more effective (and cheaper!).the moth trays that come with the kit (also includes a stain preventing mouth rinse) are not so great, that's my only complaint. Will definitely buy again.

on 4/17/2013 4:12:00 PM

I bought this because of all the good reviews, and I'm afraid I've found it hopeless. It seems to have managed to sensitise my teeth without doing much in the way of whitening them, which is exactly the opposite of what I wanted. I've just found it in the back of the bathroom cabinet, thrown it away and gone back to using Crest Whitestrips.

on 4/9/2013 12:02:00 AM

This product is a super cheap option to whiten your teeth fast! I use this whenever I feel my teeth are looking dull, and it works great! If I use it a few days in a row, I can really tell a difference. It is extremely affordable and gets the job done! I usually use a Q Tip to apply it, but it is a little messy. I would recommend buying whitening trays! Overall, it is a great buy!

on 3/27/2013 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Okay so I love this product! I put it on using a cotton swab coz that way I make sure i don't get anything on my gums where as with the trays that's really hard to do! First time I used it, 5 mins and my teeth were so much whiter! My dentist says using it often will damage my teeth so I used it once a month and my teeth stay white AND HEALTHY! Also, it's seriously only $7 at Walmart! Win.

on 3/26/2013 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This product is hands down amazing, i made an account just to let people knew how good it was. Ever since using this product people have asked me so frequently what i use to get my teeth so white, even my dentist! Its great, easy and effective, I've gone through like three tubes of this stuff and wont stop buying it and its cheap, 10-11 bucks at the drugstore. I definitely recommend this

on 12/6/2012 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

When I say I drink A LOT of coffee, that is a HUGE understatement. Even after I spend a few hundred dollars getting my teeth whitened, it fades pretty quick. I like keeping my teeth as perfect as possible and using these just 1 time a week is a moneymaker and godsend, keeps the smile sparkly (:

Very reasonable price at 19.99 for about 25 servings, will buy again

on 12/6/2012 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely love this stuff! I am a constant coffee and tea drinker. I noticed my teeth were getting yellow, I did some research and found this stuff. I've been using it for 5 days and my teeth are 2 shades whiter! The main thing I love about this stuff is it doesn't make my teeth sensitive! I tried the Crest Whitening Strips and they hurt SO bad! AND its only $5 at Walmart! I will defiantly repurchase!

on 11/17/2012 8:58:00 PM

I think I'm addicted to this stuff. I was a long-time user and lover of Crest Whitestrips. I used them twice a year, and they definitely whitened my teeth in two weeks, but what really annoyed me was my back teeth were still yellow and dingy. Anyway, after coming across great reviews for this gel on MUA, I tried it out, and was sooo impressed. At first I used a q-tip to apply the gel to my teeth but it was nearly impossible keeping the gel from touching my inner mouth and lips, so I bought some moldable mouthguards from a sporting goods store. I started using the gel every day for about 1.5 weeks, which made an undeniable difference. If I put too much gel in the mouthguard, then it can overflow onto my gums when I insert the mouthguard, which can be painful in certain areas. So I have to ensure I apply a thin layer so when it presses up against my teeth, there isn't any excess that comes in contact with my gums (if that makes sense). I started out leaving the gel on for about 15 minutes, but there have been times when I've accidentally left them on for 30 minutes. Fortunately, I didn't experience increased tooth sensitivity or pain. What's awesome is that not only are my front teeth whiter, but my back teeth are quickly catching up. I feel more confident about my smile, and I find my whiter teeth make my whole face seem brighter and more friendly. I think this is a fantastic product, and I'm glad I have it in my repertoire. :)

on 11/5/2012 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

UPDATE: I have to retract my entire review below, so I'm just going to delete it and start over. I've been using the Plus White gel for 3 months, max, and it is the only part of my dental routine that I've changed since my last teeth cleaning. I didn't have an issue with sensitivity, so I thought I was doing fine. However, when I went to the dentist today, my hygienist couldn't believe what had happened to my teeth since my last check-up. Out of the blue, I developed several major problems: "Shallow" cavities on nearly 2/3 (TWO THIRDS!) of my teeth that hadn't reached the 2nd layer of enamel yet; significant decalcification (spots where my enamel was damaged and badly demineralized); and sensitivity along my gum line while she scaled my teeth. She just kept saying "I've never seen this with you before - you're so conscientious of your teeth!!" and "How did this happen so fast?!" We reviewed every aspect of my daily dental hygiene routine, and she couldn't figure out what was happening to my teeth. She told me that I wasn't whitening "excessively," and wondered if a medical condition that I have could be causing the problem. *However,* when she consulted my dentist about the problem, my dentist was very adamant that the issue was not a medical condition...it was my whitening. And then I realized - the ONLY difference in my whitening routine from my last check-up to this one, is that I cut back on using the gel from my dentist and started using the Plus White gel in its place! In one 6-month period of time, I went from having no decalcification (despite using the maximum strength stuff from my dentist for years) to having a mouth full of weak, badly damaged enamel. Luckily, the "shallow cavities" and decalcification can be corrected with nightly application of a mineral paste, but it will take about 6 months for me to see any improvement. As I mentioned above, there was no change in my dental hygiene routine EXCEPT for the use of Plus White. My brushing and flossing habits remained the same, and my diet actually improved. BOTTOM LINE: Do not, do not, do not try this product...it may work as a one-time thing (e.g., before a special event/one time in your life), but it is absolutely not suitable for maintenance whitening!

on 10/29/2012 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

So far so good, My teeth definitely have whitened. I don't use any of those methods on the box. I took a makeup brush and applied it like that. I leave mine on for 20 minutes for best results. Will update in a week

Popular Misc Beauty Tools