October 25, 2014 | 1516 users online

Pressed Powders - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Deep Dark

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2010 3:04:00 PM More reviews by starrz329

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Bought this and have been using it for roughly 6 months or so. At first Ioved it, but when I apply it on top of my foundation, it gives it this weird orange cast. The color range on these is lacking and Im also def too dark for thier darkest shade. Maybe for someone that is lighter this will owrk better. I hate to admit it, but it just doesnt work for me. I have this in Deep Dark, its up for swap now, anyone that wants it, let me know, just send me a message.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2010 2:50:00 AM More reviews by ILUVMU

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my primary setting powder now. Looks gorgeous on my brown skin and leaves a slight glow that I love. I wear it on a daily basis. This WILL be the 1st product I ever "hit pan" on.

I will buy this as long as MAC makes it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2010 7:14:00 PM More reviews by HerSheLips

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product. I use it all year around especially during the summer it gives the perfect glow. It does wonders by making your skin look smooth and silky. Love it with my studio sculpt concealer in NC50. If you have oily skin like myself and you find that you are using blot tissue and or powder during the day use Milk of Magnesia on the oily areas in your skin and I promise you, you will go all day without pulling one tissue out of your purse. The application of this is flawless if used with a kabuki in a buffing motion. I go through 3 of these a year, thank god its permanent.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2010 10:25:00 PM More reviews by pisces31919

I'm new to the Mineralize line even though I've been a MAC fan for years. By pan appearance, it looks like it should be dark instead of deep dark but I've come to realize that a little bit goes a long way. I use this with a kabuki brush to set my tinted moisturizer and I love the slight glow that it gives off and doesn't distract my makeup look. With the release of the In The Groove collection, I've learned a lot about this line and picked up almost all of the mineralize skin finishes that can be used for highlighting or blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2010 1:14:00 PM More reviews by dieselgal26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use Deep Dark Skinfinish year round. It works for me.Makeup, for me, is something I have to try and buy and see what works for me. I use

- Revlon Colorstay foundation in Cappacuino (applied with a wet sponge).
- MAC concealer NW45 under eyes w/ a little moisturizer so that it doesn't crease.
- A touch of MAC Studio tech (creame foundation) on the cheeks and blend down to even my skin (since I have dark spots and do not feel like filling them in with concealer). I'm using NC50 even though it is not my color but a friend gave it to me-- it works for now. i use only a little.
- MAC Skinfinish in Deep Dark

Yes my skin is oily, it always will be, but the Color stay and MAC help. Just blot through the day and you'll be fine. You know the toilet tissue seat covers in your work bathroom? Use that to blot. It's the same as those blot sheets you would buy.

I touch up with Skin Finish when I need to look refreshed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2010 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Crivera313

seriously, this stuff is the best. My boyfriend always says he doesn't like how I wear so much makeup but a couple weeks ago I was getting ready and I met up with him and he was like wow you look so hott. He's like your face it looks so good hes like you must have done something different. It was this. I say this is an HG for me. However, I do feel like it is a bit messy like the product gets all over the place when I dip my brush in it but I guess its because its mineralize product. LOVE.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2010 1:30:00 PM More reviews by donchica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Lovge it with a lil concealer. i put a round sponge in it though for touchups..and u can blot ur nose and chin as the day goes by.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2010 4:05:00 PM More reviews by SareenaS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm on the fence about this product. I used to wear it all the time and found that it made me look orangy in pictures. It appears to be too dark on my NC35 skin. Its highly pigmented so you have to be careful with how much you use. When I am tanned in the summer, I like to use this as a bronzer...will I buy this again, probably not. I'm sure this will last me forever since its a generously large size. I think I'll stick to regular MAC bronzer in refined golden for daily wear.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/31/2009 5:10:00 AM More reviews by maureenlovesfringe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

i am quite beige and medium fair, this product doesnt suit me because it's too dark,i thought it was great for contouring but i find out it's too dark for my skin and liking plus i look unnatural. Seems like i have to find another bronzer for contouring. But it stays long on my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2009 12:19:00 PM More reviews by khadijanile

im an nc45 girl. love love love this product for contouring, i use the dark as my usual powder which i love. great combo!!