July 29, 2014 | 2073 users online

Polishes - Essie - Lady Like

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2012 11:03:00 PM More reviews by karissajean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I LOVE this nail polish. It's a beautiful mauve that is unlike any other mauve color I've seen before. Knowing this is LE, I'm going to have to stock up.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2012 1:53:00 PM More reviews by shellbell85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Ilove this color. I got so much complements at work when i wore this. its a nice muted pinky mauve color. When I found out that it was a limited edition nail color i went out and bought a back up.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2011 6:43:00 AM More reviews by vanessa120

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is such a beautiful color, but unfortunately for me the muted purple undertones make my hands look pale and washed out. I think that for my complexion this shade will be more flattering on summer days when I have a tan. I definitely recommend this shade if you have more of a tan or darker complexion as it would make your skin more flattering and the nail polish stand out beautifully!!!! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2011 7:08:00 PM More reviews by SarenaW

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Love it! One of my favourite nailpolishes to wear when I don't want anything too flashy, but also don't want to just do a boring french tip. Very natural, pretty, and girly. I have very fair skin, and this colour looks lovely against it. I usually do three coats just in case, but you can get away with two. It chips after a couple days if you don't use a good base/top coat, but that is to be expected. Great alternative to the safe soft pink that most people turn to when looking for a more subtle nail colour.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2011 7:18:00 PM More reviews by ruzicka

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the first time that I have used an Essie nail polish. I loved it! Application was very smooth and it dried very well. The colour reminded me of OPI's Barefoot in Barcelona which I also love. But Essie is giving it a run for its money.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2011 12:36:00 PM More reviews by mzebra

A light, dusty, milky mauve. It almost looks nude on my fingertips. Despite the streak free 2 coats it took to reach opacity, the polish was a bit of a challenge, because I couldn't tell if the polish was showing up on my nail. This color would be perfect for Fall thru Spring seasons. And I would not hesitate to wear this to an interview or in a conservative enviroment. To make this polish edgier you could pep it up by layering shatter polish or with a bright and colorful french tip. While I do like the end result of this polish I wouldn't buy it again. I'd prefer to use a color that has a little more contrast with my skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2011 6:58:00 PM More reviews by melangerehab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this color! I've just started getting into nail polish so I don't know too much about it, but this color is a winner. Two coats and I was set. It's a light dusty mauve. It's a nice and noticeable pastel, but it isn't harsh. If you have light skin, it'll look great and sophisticated. If you can still find this color, I would recommend you try it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2011 1:25:00 AM More reviews by grace11103

This is a really pretty mauve colour, however I think this would look prettier on fairer skin to bring out the pink as it dries to a dark fleshy beige after a day or so. Sort of reminds me of OPI's Tickle My Francey. No hassles with consistency and applies smooth, took 2 coats for a solid look.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2011 11:59:00 PM More reviews by marakiii

This is a pretty, very work appropriate and chic mauve. Definitely on trend because I would consider it a putty. I absolutely love this color. The polish itself is very easy to work with, I got complete coverage in 2 coats. One of my favorites from the fall collection!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2011 12:40:00 AM More reviews by DCookiemonster25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this, a nice mauve, comes out darker than appears in the bottle. From Essie's fall 2011 collection.