April 19, 2014 | 1042 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte2 - Blanc Type

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2012 8:02:00 PM More reviews by stls

Although it's an exceptional quality product, doesn't do much for me. Since I'm very fair looks like there's practically nothing on my lids- it totally disappears. No highlighting effect either, nothing. I mostly use blank type with blacktrack, mascara and red lips or to correct any eyeshadow mistakes like harsh corners. And it works really well for that purpose. That's why I'll buy again although it's nothing breathtaking for me.

Edit: I think I have to apologize by adding two lipsticks!
It still doesn't look like much alone on the lid, but recently I visited a friend and she offered to do my eye makeup just for fun. She used really sparkly eyeshadows all over the place (lid, crease, eyeliner, lower lashline, brow bone area etc)- she doesn't own any matte highlighters- and it was all sooo out of balance..!
I really missed Blank Type then, it can save you from looking like a glitter bomb anytime! Must have from now on.

PS At last I went out with all the glitter on my eyes, I thought it's not that bad to commit such a crime once in your lifetime, right..?

(Well, it was her birthday and I didn't want to say that it was a mess for my taste... Sigh... At least we had fun!)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2012 7:30:00 PM More reviews by tried_em_all

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely, bar none, the best eyelid shade ever for me. As everyone has mentioned, the texture is divine, like silk, and the color is perfect, not too light or dark, not orange, or grey, or blue, or pink - it is neutral perfection. I absolutely ADORE that it does not have shimmer, I'm so tired of shimmer in everything - but I'm also allergic to it, so I'm a bit biased. And I'm so pleased that so many people like it - I think because it is so truly neutral, many people can wear it because it doesn't have one color that is too strong as the undertone. This the one product that I really cannot do without. I can just wash a bit over my lids and around the corners of my eyes (instead of concealer), throw on some mascara and go. Most days, I wear it over Bare Canvas (just on my lids) which lightens it up a bit, and it's perfect with any crease color I choose. And I love that I can dust a bit with my 224 brush, over any strong edges, and it really makes my lids look polished without making them too light. It's the best.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by xVegasx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this shaddow beacause it was used in Twillight on Kristen Stewart and Nicki Reed and i thought there make up looked amazing and i am so glad that i got it,i am NC15 and this shaddow blends so well and looks very nice with my skin tone,i use this all over the lid and then use a darker matte color to defne the eye socket,this wll be a permanent shaddow in my palette.
This is a matte shade.

Wth case 12.00
$15.00
Refil Pan 10.00
$11.50

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by drcantrel

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

If you are a PPP and extremely fair, Blanc Type works as the BEST concealer ever. It covers like nothing else, doesn't sink into wrinkles, stays in place all day. It will completely cover very dark circles, scars, etc. LOVE IT.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2012 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Emma93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love it. Extremely matte, extremely pigmented and yet very blendable. I use it mostly to soften edges and as a brow highlighter. Can be sheer or really opaque. LOVE.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2012 2:10:00 PM More reviews by Kayyymbee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I cannot say enough about this eyeshadow. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It is extremely pigmented and works great as a highlight or to blend/soften crease color. It's almost like my secret magic eraser.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2012 10:31:00 PM More reviews by SkylarJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is basically a more pigmented version of Brule eyeshadow by Mac. I use it as a lid colour with a brown (cork) in the crease. It looks amazing as a highlight right along the edge of your lower brow. It is perfectly and completely matte <3. If you don't have something similar, BUY IT!
I thought I would regret buying a pricey $$ 'boring' colour, but it is one of the most used products in my entire make up collection!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2011 9:55:00 AM More reviews by paperkrown

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

this product is AMAZING. it's my go to for effortlessly blending away harsh lines and highlighting my brow bone as i'm not into shimmer on the brow. it is so silky and and easy to work with. love love love. hg highlight and blender

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2011 9:19:00 AM More reviews by Jeux

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a staple in my make up kit.
It's great as a base and using for blending. Also good for brow bone and inner corner high lighting . I use mostly matte shades as being a more mature age ,shimmers tend to age me, so this is the perfect colour etc for highlihgting.
Have tried other similar brands but have found them to be a bit chalky.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2011 11:43:00 AM More reviews by lisyg12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it is a good all over color and good pigmentation.