August 30, 2014 | 1783 users online

Concealers - Rimmel - Hide the Blemish

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 12/16/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by daynaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Does not look on my dry skin. I only used it for an under-eye concealer for my dark circles, but honestly it seemed to bring more attention TO them. Too cakey/dry. Will not buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/28/2012 8:50:00 PM More reviews by natalieraylee

it was way too cakey for me, and made fine lines underneath my eyes stand out. the color was too pink for my skin tone. i will not be repurchasing this.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2012 1:02:00 PM More reviews by eilidh323

I use this concealer on spots and under eye circles and it hides them quite well. Like other people have said, it is quite cakey but I suppose that's okay because I know that I won't accidentally rub it off. However, if you have pale skin like me, this concealer isn't very pale so you might have to rub it in well. It tends to work better on smaller spots instead of larger ones.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2012 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Soffy

GREAT for small blemishes - yes it can be slightly cakey, but this can be avoided by sligthly warming it with your finger when applying so it's more like a creme and it covers pretty well. I wouldn't use it under the eye though as it can be a bit too rough for the tender skin there. I love how versatile it is, sometimes I even use it tover cover small spots that my foundation misses. Would buy again because it's such a great color and size.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2012 4:42:00 PM More reviews by haillepie

Love this product! I got my first tube for free at an expo, but the shade was perfect! Its quite thick which is great for covering and really blendable. My favorite concealer as of the moment, lasts for a good amount of time as well! I recommend it!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/18/2012 3:04:00 AM More reviews by girlcoolrocklo

So it cakes, broke me out, and the color matches are not too perfect!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2012 9:26:00 PM More reviews by bunnymonocle

The coverage is great, but this caked so quickly, so badly! Due to its creamy texture, it got caught and piled up on my dry areas and looked terrible. I like the idea of the lipstick packaging, but I almost confused it for my tinted lip balm! It's cheap at $5, but I got what I paid for, I guess. I won't be repurchasing due to the caking.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2012 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Idunnomakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this concealer! I use it on under eye circles and the blemishes on my forehead. It's super creamy, but unfortunately, that means it slips and slides, but I only have to reapply once or twoce thoughout the day. Another downfall is that they didn't have a real shade in my skintone, so I use the neutralizer. Overall, a great, super blendable concealera,

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2012 9:06:00 AM More reviews by secondadonna

This is now my go-to dark circles concealer. I hate creamy concealer for actual "blemishes" (pimples), but they've discontinued my powder concealer so I've been using this for that as well. It just doesn't have the sticking power for those oily patches. However, it does do a great job on the undereye area. The lightest shade works for me; it's yellow-based so really counteracts that deep purple undereye colour. It does require moisturizing beforehand (but it's my eye area; of course I moisturize there!) and a very light touch. A little goes a long way. For *eyes* I find this comparable to MAC Studio Finish, for much less money. The clear cap on the tube always cracks and breaks, however, so it's a pain for travel. I'm always taping it or putting an elastic around it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2012 10:54:00 AM More reviews by kikidoll27

Rimmel Hid the Belmish is a concealer that I'm sorta in the middle with. The coverage is good, it's super blendable, but there's not enough shades to choose from! I think I got soft honey, but it's too orangey for my skin tone. It's okay, and would be better if it matched my skin tone, but it doesn't. I will not be repurchasing.