April 16, 2014 | 1059 users online

Concealers - Rimmel - Hide the Blemish

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 10/18/2012 3:04:00 AM More reviews by girlcoolrocklo

So it cakes, broke me out, and the color matches are not too perfect!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2012 9:26:00 PM More reviews by bunnymonocle

The coverage is great, but this caked so quickly, so badly! Due to its creamy texture, it got caught and piled up on my dry areas and looked terrible. I like the idea of the lipstick packaging, but I almost confused it for my tinted lip balm! It's cheap at $5, but I got what I paid for, I guess. I won't be repurchasing due to the caking.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2012 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Idunnomakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this concealer! I use it on under eye circles and the blemishes on my forehead. It's super creamy, but unfortunately, that means it slips and slides, but I only have to reapply once or twoce thoughout the day. Another downfall is that they didn't have a real shade in my skintone, so I use the neutralizer. Overall, a great, super blendable concealera,

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2012 9:06:00 AM More reviews by secondadonna

This is now my go-to dark circles concealer. I hate creamy concealer for actual "blemishes" (pimples), but they've discontinued my powder concealer so I've been using this for that as well. It just doesn't have the sticking power for those oily patches. However, it does do a great job on the undereye area. The lightest shade works for me; it's yellow-based so really counteracts that deep purple undereye colour. It does require moisturizing beforehand (but it's my eye area; of course I moisturize there!) and a very light touch. A little goes a long way. For *eyes* I find this comparable to MAC Studio Finish, for much less money. The clear cap on the tube always cracks and breaks, however, so it's a pain for travel. I'm always taping it or putting an elastic around it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2012 10:54:00 AM More reviews by kikidoll27

Rimmel Hid the Belmish is a concealer that I'm sorta in the middle with. The coverage is good, it's super blendable, but there's not enough shades to choose from! I think I got soft honey, but it's too orangey for my skin tone. It's okay, and would be better if it matched my skin tone, but it doesn't. I will not be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2012 9:16:00 PM More reviews by PrettyDeath

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I must have purchased the newer formula or release of this product, because mine looks nothing like in the pictures on here, as it has a beige colored tube with a clear cap. I purchased this in 103 Soft Honey, which is the medium color of the three offered, and I was really pleased with it as it matches my skin color perfectly, which is rare for me as I usually have a hard time finding a color of concealer that matches me well. They usually end up too light or too pink. This one is exactly the color of my skin once on. I think it hides my blemishes well. I usually apply concealer above my primer, however by mistake one I applied it under my primer, and it actually concealed much better! Although I'm not sure if anyone would want to try that, since one of the main reasons for a primer is to protect your skin from all the gunk you put atop it, haha. But either above or below the primer, I think this concealer is one of the best I have used, drugstore wise. It blends easily, but doesn't blend completely off like CoverGirl's or Maybelline's, dries completely without becoming greasy or staying moist, and most importantly, doesn't break me out. I will definitely be purchasing again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2012 4:41:00 PM More reviews by michellea123

I love this! It cheap but amazing! This is so blendable! I have it in soft honey and it can cover just about anything! Its creamy and is like two shades lighter then my skin so it looks really natural under my eyes! But, the only thing is that it doesnt have a great staying power!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2012 9:56:00 PM More reviews by sadiechuck

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased this product because I have dark circles. It does not cover up dark circles well and is only good for a quick fix. I will not be buying this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2012 12:27:00 AM More reviews by kaid88

I've been using this product for 3 years and it works for me. It's a concealer bullet in a sturdy tube. Yes, the texture is a bit greasy but if you put just the right amount, spread it properly and pat it down with powder, it's amazing. It stays on for about 6 hours w/o retouching and one stick can last for about 8 months. DON'T PUT TOO MUCH as this will make blending harder and you'll end up with cakey under eyes. Less is more.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2012 9:10:00 PM More reviews by famouscigarillo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I really like this product as an under-eye concealer because it is easy to apply, doesn't crease (on me at least), and the colour I use (Soft Honey) has a pink hue to correct the dark colour beneath my eyes. I have oily skin so it is essential to set this with a powder. All in all, though, good product and such a great bargain!