December 20, 2014 | 1128 users online

Concealers - Rimmel - Hide the Blemish

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2013 6:36:00 PM More reviews by axialmeow

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ughhhh. This stuff left me soooooo greasy. It seperated after an hour of wear and left patches of no coverage. I can't recommend. I was excited to try it because I like the packaging. I love the ease of a stick concealer and the color looked perfect. I got the honey shade. In the package it looked like a good match but on my skin it was too orange. This wasn't expensive but.....another $6 wasted.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2013 12:42:00 PM More reviews by BunkysPrincess

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This conceals all flaws, I use it under smashbox foundation and it lasts even in Floridas heat humidity and water activies(water parks beaches etc)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2013 1:22:00 AM More reviews by MissusH123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Other people wouldn't have this product as their first choice but its certainly mine! I will be buying it again. It covers well and gets rid of imperfections. It also gets rid of the dark circles around my eyes in the morning and makes me look more awake. I just love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2012 2:02:00 AM More reviews by natalie1234

This product on my face look cakey and lefts flakes. I don't feel like it hides my blemishes at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/16/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by daynaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Does not look on my dry skin. I only used it for an under-eye concealer for my dark circles, but honestly it seemed to bring more attention TO them. Too cakey/dry. Will not buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/28/2012 8:50:00 PM More reviews by natalieraylee

it was way too cakey for me, and made fine lines underneath my eyes stand out. the color was too pink for my skin tone. i will not be repurchasing this.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2012 1:02:00 PM More reviews by eilidh323

I use this concealer on spots and under eye circles and it hides them quite well. Like other people have said, it is quite cakey but I suppose that's okay because I know that I won't accidentally rub it off. However, if you have pale skin like me, this concealer isn't very pale so you might have to rub it in well. It tends to work better on smaller spots instead of larger ones.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2012 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Soffy

GREAT for small blemishes - yes it can be slightly cakey, but this can be avoided by sligthly warming it with your finger when applying so it's more like a creme and it covers pretty well. I wouldn't use it under the eye though as it can be a bit too rough for the tender skin there. I love how versatile it is, sometimes I even use it tover cover small spots that my foundation misses. Would buy again because it's such a great color and size.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2012 4:42:00 PM More reviews by haillepie

Love this product! I got my first tube for free at an expo, but the shade was perfect! Its quite thick which is great for covering and really blendable. My favorite concealer as of the moment, lasts for a good amount of time as well! I recommend it!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/18/2012 3:04:00 AM More reviews by girlcoolrocklo

So it cakes, broke me out, and the color matches are not too perfect!