August 27, 2014 | 963 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - Waffle Cone

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2009 1:47:00 AM More reviews by fihe

I love this color! it's a pretty shimmery brown, and is apparently very popular. I love how versatile it is: it can be used on the cheeks as blush, all over the face for warmth, as eyeshadow, or mixed with Vaseline to be put on the lips! gorgeous on any part of the face! it is a color that I would use all year round, so after getting a sample size, I definitely would invest in a full size.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2009 6:16:00 PM More reviews by januaryicecream

I love this product. At first when I opened it, I felt that there was too much golden shimmer but when you apply it, all the shimmer gets buffed off and you're left with an awesome bronzer or contour =) I have fair skin and the color wasn't too intense, just perfect =) I definitely recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2009 1:43:00 AM More reviews by SharonWT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is not a blush for me. It doesn't work as a blush for me. I put it under my foundation -medium tan, and it gives me a healthy glow. Actually, I can put this on my cheekbones alone without foundation, and it would look completely glowing-natural. O.O. Hope you understand. Other than that it reallly doesn't show up on my skin. Which is fine, because I use to make my skin naturally glow. =D
Packaging with EM isn't great. I think they may change soon though.
Hope this helps.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2009 2:10:00 PM More reviews by footballqueen07

I can't get enough of this colour..a pinkish brown, subtle enough to wear everyday, and a very buildable colour. Works great to contour, and for a bronzed sheen in the summer. So sexy and elegant enough for work, school, you name it !! It doesn't take much for it to add that little "something" that turns you from pretty to drop dead gorgeous !!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2009 3:32:00 AM More reviews by michelleb1911

This gives a really nice glowy no makeup look. Not too shimmery. Pinky peachy bronze colour. Gorgeous, natural. Will repurchase when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2009 5:41:00 PM More reviews by Nokomi

I'm not really sure how I want to use this yet. It is lighter than I expected. It is light and has quite a bit of shimmer in it so I wouldn't use it to contour. It does give a very, very natural glow. I put it on my cheeks/nose/chin/forehead for a natural look. I'm not as crazy about this as some others are. It's too light to be a bronzer (I'm NC20) and it's too dark to be a highlighter. I prefer more like Vanilla pigment for that. So it's good for those natural days for a quick glow. It does have a bit more shimmer than I'd like but it is in no way glittery. I'd probably still pair this over a pink blush though as it's not enough on it's own for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2009 1:36:00 AM More reviews by CTP

Eh, I don't really like this blush. It doesn't really show up on my skin. Well, ... I take that back. It makes my skin a bit "tan". I don't use a bronzer. So, maybe it's good for that? IMO, it's too shimmery for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2008 5:54:00 PM More reviews by lesliexyang

I LOVE THIS!

The color is not overpowering and does not make it look like i'm wearing blush. It gives me a slight bronze glow and I love it!

Well worth the try.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2008 5:30:00 PM More reviews by orangeserendipity32

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So, I was so disappointed in all of the Everyday Minerals blushes, except for this one, which I use as a bronzer. Don't get me wrong, the colors and finishes are gorgeous, but I am highly allergic to all of them, EXCEPT for waffle cone. The others burned like hell and left a rash that EACH took a week to get rid of. I have not a clue why this is.
As far as Waffle Cone, I first got the loose powder sample and then ordered the pressed powder version, which I like even better because it is more natural looking and less shimmery. It is a gorgeous light-to-medium hued warm brown color w/ some peachy pink undertones. It is one of the most natural bronzers that I own, and has some beautiful golden shimmers in it. I like to wear this when going out at night mostly. The cardboard packaging for the pressed powders is absolutely crap as far as quality, and it is hard to get the lid on and off after just a couple of uses. I would never put this in my makeup bag for my purse or travel with it, because I am sure it would break, as the packaging is so flimsy.

My other fave bronzers are Benefit Hoola (a matte color I use for contouring cheekbones w/ a VERY light hand), and NARS Laguna which is a light bronzer with a natural pearly finish that is perfect for day time because it is hard for me to overdo.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2008 2:50:00 PM More reviews by almost40

Received this in a swap and altho I thought it looked bland in the pot,on my skin its lovely.It has a slight shimmer and looks so natural and glowy.Love it