April 19, 2014 | 1759 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - Waffle Cone

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2009 1:21:00 AM More reviews by Lexx13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This might just top my list for best EM blush!
It is such a pretty, shimmery, lovely color!
It looks very drab in the container, but believe me, the color is really something else, very cute and wearable.
To me, it looks like a super light pink, with a hint of taupey brown in it, and gorgeous golden shimmer. Pretty much nude.
On me (fair/neutral/golden tones) it adds a really nice glow.
It isn't overly noticeable, add more and it adds a bronzed effect. Great for that "no makeup" on look : )
I also used it on my lips over a balm, just out of curiosity, and it made a really cute light nude color.
Try this one, I'm sure you'll love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2009 3:15:00 AM More reviews by Crystalpunk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG edm's blush! The colour of this blush is absolutely gorgeous! It's a very nice brown/pink blush with hints of peach for a touch of glow. It brightens up my whole face and I love that you can use for a day and night look. I'm definitely going to buy the big size of this in pressed form.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2009 1:47:00 AM More reviews by fihe

I love this color! it's a pretty shimmery brown, and is apparently very popular. I love how versatile it is: it can be used on the cheeks as blush, all over the face for warmth, as eyeshadow, or mixed with Vaseline to be put on the lips! gorgeous on any part of the face! it is a color that I would use all year round, so after getting a sample size, I definitely would invest in a full size.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2009 6:16:00 PM More reviews by januaryicecream

I love this product. At first when I opened it, I felt that there was too much golden shimmer but when you apply it, all the shimmer gets buffed off and you're left with an awesome bronzer or contour =) I have fair skin and the color wasn't too intense, just perfect =) I definitely recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2009 1:43:00 AM More reviews by SharonWT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is not a blush for me. It doesn't work as a blush for me. I put it under my foundation -medium tan, and it gives me a healthy glow. Actually, I can put this on my cheekbones alone without foundation, and it would look completely glowing-natural. O.O. Hope you understand. Other than that it reallly doesn't show up on my skin. Which is fine, because I use to make my skin naturally glow. =D
Packaging with EM isn't great. I think they may change soon though.
Hope this helps.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2009 2:10:00 PM More reviews by footballqueen07

I can't get enough of this colour..a pinkish brown, subtle enough to wear everyday, and a very buildable colour. Works great to contour, and for a bronzed sheen in the summer. So sexy and elegant enough for work, school, you name it !! It doesn't take much for it to add that little "something" that turns you from pretty to drop dead gorgeous !!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2009 3:32:00 AM More reviews by michelleb1911

This gives a really nice glowy no makeup look. Not too shimmery. Pinky peachy bronze colour. Gorgeous, natural. Will repurchase when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2009 5:41:00 PM More reviews by Nokomi

I'm not really sure how I want to use this yet. It is lighter than I expected. It is light and has quite a bit of shimmer in it so I wouldn't use it to contour. It does give a very, very natural glow. I put it on my cheeks/nose/chin/forehead for a natural look. I'm not as crazy about this as some others are. It's too light to be a bronzer (I'm NC20) and it's too dark to be a highlighter. I prefer more like Vanilla pigment for that. So it's good for those natural days for a quick glow. It does have a bit more shimmer than I'd like but it is in no way glittery. I'd probably still pair this over a pink blush though as it's not enough on it's own for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2009 1:36:00 AM More reviews by CTP

Eh, I don't really like this blush. It doesn't really show up on my skin. Well, ... I take that back. It makes my skin a bit "tan". I don't use a bronzer. So, maybe it's good for that? IMO, it's too shimmery for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2008 5:54:00 PM More reviews by lesliexyang

I LOVE THIS!

The color is not overpowering and does not make it look like i'm wearing blush. It gives me a slight bronze glow and I love it!

Well worth the try.