Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

3.4

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Didn't care for this product at all really. I was rather disappointed with it. It doesn't go on dramatic or dark or anything really. It doesnt work for my waterline which is a must for me considering I don't put it on anywhere other than the waterline on my lower lids. Sad :/ Also, I had to press REALLY hard just to get a little color! Will not be buying again .

on 11/2/2012 5:56:00 PM

This is my go-to eyeliner because of the ease of application. Most shades tend to be slightly "creamy," so they go on gently, without tugging at the delicate skin of your eyelid. It's easy to do a subtle application or build up a thicker line. I never use the smudging tip at the other end, but I still like this product since there's no need to sharpen it, the colors are good, and the price is right. Only minor downside is that it wears off partially by the end of the day. I can never master liquid liners, so this is easy for me.

i really like this eyeliner for my top eyelids, but it is AWFUL for your waterline since it fades rather quickly. this does glide on really smoothly and i love that i don't have to look for a pencil sharpener when this gets dull.

on 8/3/2012 10:03:00 PM

Wow! I think this is the creamiest eyeliner I've ever tried! It glides on so smoothly, and the pigmentation is just awesome! I don't think it would last very long because it's so creamy, but I haven't tried wearing it all day. You can make a thin or thick line, and winged eyeliner is very easy to do with this. Amazing! :)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Now, I see so many people LOVE this product! But me... not so much.
Pros
-Smudgey thing helps
-Nice texture
-Stay on upper lash line
-nice color range
Cons
-HORRIBLE on waterline
-smudges easily
Now the cons are things I look for! But this did not deliver! I will purchase again for ULL !

on 7/29/2012 1:48:00 PM

This eyeliner is sooo creamy and glides on like butter! The color is VERY rich and pigmented, the only thing I hate is how it smudges SO easily and it doesn't last long.

on 7/11/2012 3:18:00 PM

This is my all time favorite eye liner!! It doesn't smudge, lasts all day, and makes a nice crisp line! I love that I don't have to sharpen it, too! My only problem with it is that when I'm down to the last little bit the tip tends to break off but that's a small price to pay in my opinion.

on 6/8/2012 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

PROS:
-Goes on smoothly, easily, thick, rich colour
-Stays on
-Really cheap
-Twisty pencil

CONS:
Doesn't last forever
It's too dark (but that's my fault because they had lighter colours and I got the darkest one)

BOTTOM LINE:
This isn't the BEST eyeliner I've ever used, but it's really good for drugstore eyeliner. WAAAAY better than my previous eyeliner. It's really amazing, but there's something about it. It's not quite my hg, so I didn't give it 5 lippies. But it's definitely worth a shot!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have tried several different brands of eyeliner.

This one glides on very smoothly and is self-sharpening, which is a plus. This is the very first eyeliner I ever used and I keep going back to it.

Yes, it does smudge. But I have very oily eyelids and tend to rub my eyes a lot. Seems to smudge a lot less when applying a little eyeshadow over it to "set" it.

I have brown hair and eyes, but have very "soft" coloring. Black has always been too intense for me, so I used to get gray. However, I like the dark brown a lot better...perfect for me.

I bought a really light brown one once....awful, just awful. I think this would work on blondes who want an understated eye....but for most girls, this will just smudge and give you zombie eyes by magnifying your under-eye circles. Avoid light brown.

Will repurchase .... like this a lot better than the liquid & gel liners I've tried.

on 5/16/2012 8:54:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is my daily eyeliner! It has a happy medium between liquid and a pencil. I have bought so many of these and always get them in Black Onyx. I tend to not have a steady hand with a pencil eyeliner but this just goes on smooth and lasts all day. Sometimes I do get a little smudge but nothing a q-tip can't fix! Just the best out there! The price is decent, I think like 7 Canadian. Couldn't ask for anything better, I hope Cover Girl never stops making these.