December 22, 2014 | 1560 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Garnier - Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Eye Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 9/29/2011 10:52:00 AM More reviews by Neitowl

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I too have had the SAME problem w/this eye cream. Initially in July when I used it I did not make the connection. I woke up next day w/swollen eyes and goop in them. I thought it was from laying out in the sun. I used drops for days and it cleared up. I used it again maybe a week or so later-same thing next day. Again though I thought it was from laying out in the sun. Figuring by now that I myself contaminated what was left in the jar, I threw it out. A few weeks ago, I bought a new jar. Just used it today for the first time. I went to work and within an hour, my one eye is already getting goopy and watering a lot. There is definitely something in this product that is causing this!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2011 7:42:00 PM More reviews by xmhacster08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really don't know how I feel about this product. I got it on sale at Walgreens and it lasted me for a couple of months. I applied it day and night, but I never really saw a difference in anything. It didn't make it worse, or better. I like that it was moisturizing and didn't irritate my eye area. However, I feel like there's more eye cream out there that will bring effective results.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/19/2011 1:16:00 PM More reviews by MiszCece85

I bought this for this first time 6 months ago, thats how long it lasted me with everyday use. I did notice a difference i had a few wrinkle around my eyes it did lift them alot. When I ran out I went to buy more. THIS STUFF GAVE ME A NASTY EYE INFECTION AROUND BOTH EYES! I really dont know why it happened 6 months later maybe someone opened it in the store and contaminated it i really dont know but I didnt realize this was the stuff that was irritating my eyes until today my eye healed up after a month n they were a little dry so i washed my face as usual then a few seconds after i put this on my eyes started getting red and swelling up!! Now Im popping benedryl pills and slathering fresh aloe on my eyes becuase they are on FIRE! Beware of this product it ruined my eyes. I never had problems like this in my life. Maybe they need to package things like this in a sealed box!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2011 2:06:00 PM More reviews by luvalu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have to agree with Ghost! I had THE worst reaction to this product! Used it once, ended up at the eye dr thought i had pink eye, didn't make the connection. Left the product at a friends house, got it back a couple days ago, used it and woke up with RED RED swollen pus caked eyes! Horrible! While at the dr it dawned on me that the last time this happened I used the eye cream! Both of my eyes were infected so again eye drops and missing work.......today they are still red and well it's just uncomfortable and embarrasing. The dr mentioned that an allergic reaction to this degree seems extreme but because of what happened last time my eyes just really reacted, she wondered if perhaps the cream was actually contaminated. Any how will never use that eye cream again, their other products do not have that same effect on me though. Ugh.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2011 4:50:00 PM More reviews by ghost12345

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using this product for awhile. Unfortuneately, my eyes had an allergic reaction to this product. It made my eyes feel dry, irritated and itchy! I had to go see a doctor to give me eye drops for the allergic reaction which did not go away immediately after I stopped using this eye cream. So the doctor co-pay, plus the eye drops cost wayyy more than what this darn little jar of eye cream cost. So people with sensitive eyes - beware!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2011 10:42:00 PM More reviews by hnrenfro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i like this eye cream its alright for a drugstore eye treatment (:

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2011 3:40:00 PM More reviews by herheartjumps

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

About eight months ago, I stumbled across this eye cream. I wasn't necessarily looking for one, but I am so glad I started using this. I am twenty three years old, and I don't have eye wrinkles, but I do have hooded eyes. I wanted to start using something, anything, just to prevent the wrinkles.

After using this for two weeks, I already started to feel a difference. It tightened the area under my eyes. Now, after using this for several months, there is a HUGE change. My crease it a bit more defined, my eye area has definitely tightened up, and it actually helps with any dark circles. I don't take the cream too far under my eye, but in that inner corner pocket that gets a bit dark, it has really done some justice. It also is very moisturizing. I highly, highly recommend this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/12/2011 3:44:00 AM More reviews by pretty_wannabe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was hoping this will help my eye wrinkles but this wasn't moisturizing enough and made no difference :[

rated 1 of 5 on 4/9/2011 2:53:00 PM More reviews by caitlinmelo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was looking for a decent eye cream that wasnt too expensive. I read good reviews on this one so I thought I would give it a try.
I would apply this cream twice a day, sometimes once and really didnt notice too much of a difference. The fine lines under my eyes did firm up slightly. Unfortunatly, I would notice in the morning I would wake up to my eyes feeling irritated, or very dry. I would get dry patches on the areas where I would apply more product. That should have been my first indication to stop. This morning I woke up to my eye lids being so swollen I didnt have a crease in my lids and I could hardly see. Hours later it went down and 10 hrs later they are still slightly swollen, red, dry and irritated. If you notice any sort of irritation, don't ignor it like I did, however much you want a product to work out for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2011 12:09:00 PM More reviews by eyring

This was okay at moisturizing, but otherwise I have seen no difference in my eye area....doesn't do what it claims to do. It is so thin and doesn't absorb very well. Overall I've found Garnier products to be disappointing.