Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter

4.3

Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Geraniol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Peg-100 Stearate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Dimethicone, Glyceryl lymethacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Methylparaben, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Aqua (Water), Ethylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Potassium Hydroxide, BHT, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citral, Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Disodium Edta, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil

on 10/9/2013 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff makes my skin super soft. I use this at night right after I take my shower and the next morning I have super soft skin. The smell is so good but I can't really explain it. It's the normal Soap and Glory smell, these are one of the scents you can't really explain, you have to smell it on your own. But anyways, it's non-sticky unlike the body shop body butters. I've bought this thing twice and still loving it

on 10/9/2013 7:32:00 AM

i bought this pre-dominantly for the scent. It lasts and lasts and out shines my EDP`s! And the heavy butter really does a good job moisturizing skin. I like the pink jar it comes in. It looks 'pretty' on my table... hehe...I do mind the price for the big jar tho...thankfully it comes in 2 diff size jars(big & small) at sephora! Definately a HG!

on 10/2/2013 5:30:00 AM

This is my absolute favourite body cream! It is quite expensive but you can generally get quite good offers in Boots (UK/ Ireland) which make it better value. The scent is absolutely gorgeous although it might be strong for some people! The cream itself is thick and luxurious, a little goes a long way. I normally put it on at night after a shower and by the time I have a shower the following evening I can still detect the scent! This and Pulp Friction are my must have products for dry skin :)

This is quite thick, so at first I'd only use a small blob, but it sinks into your skin so well I'd always have to use a bit more! The scent is amazing, and I LOVE IT!!!

on 8/20/2013 9:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

My review is based on a sample I received from Sephora.
It felt lighter in texture than other body butters/creams I have used, which was nice. I usually do not use products with fragrance but this is heavily fragranced. My husband really liked the scent of it though. The fragrance also had some serious lasting power. I could still smell it on me hours later, which was impressive.
As far as moisturizing, it sank it very well and did not feel heavy on. But I have used several other products that moisturized better/longer than this.
Overall, I will probably not purchase the full size. $20 is a lot for me to spend on a body butter when I can get something that moisturizes better from the drugstore. If you're in love with the scent though, it's probably worth it.

on 8/12/2013 2:42:00 PM

This product is lovely, smells really nice, lasts well, really moisturises and soaks into the skin. I have dry skin, i find it works well after shaving, and overnight as i put it on before bed.

Really creamy and thick. Smells very perfume-y, a sweet. I enjoy the smell of it but it can be off putting for other people. It absorbs well into the skin of my legs, which are kind of dry, and feet, doesn't absorb as quickly in the arms and chest but still doesn't feel as greasy as other lotions I own. Really like it especially with their scrubs.

on 7/24/2013 2:59:00 AM

First of all this is available in Canada. At Shoppers Drug Mart for $18. I've noticed people say it isn't.
This cream is ok kinda greasy and not very absorbing. I guess it's best for dry skin which I don't have.
Packaging is cute and the smell is ok.

This body butter is heavenly thick, and will heal whatever dry skin you have (except for feet, those are more problematic). It dries quickly, so the moisture feels like its actually in your skin, rather than sitting on top of it with that greasy film.
Note: If you pair this up with exfoliation from a Salux cloth, you are set to have wonderfully moisturized skin.

I originally received this in a sample from my Sephora order online, and from the get go I was totally in love. I went to order the full size online and guess what, NOT SOLD IN CANADA. So on my next trip to the States I grabbed all the Soap & Glory I possibly could.

I really like this product, it works well on dry skin and I love the scent even though it's a bit strong, I use it at night mostly so that the smell doesn't mix with any body spray or lotion that I might wear. I would recommend this product even though it's fairly expensive but because it's so thick you don't need a lot so it last quite a while.

Top Rated Soap & Glory Products