December 21, 2014 | 1722 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Smashbox - Photo Finish Light

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2013 12:22:00 AM More reviews by jjquan

I have repurchased this item 4-5 times now and it has always worked really well for me - until a bunch of new primers came out on the market. I found that this one always made my skin a little finicky and sometimes broke me out. I really like the finish on it, it goes on a little sticky, but dries really nicely and silky. It doesn't accentuate my pores and holds my make up in place for at least 10 hours, but I just found that the price seems to be a little more (if not the same) but the product is a lot less, so it was time for me to move on and find another primer that would be easier on my skin and wallet. Overall, it did what it was supposed to, but wasn't a fantastic product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2013 3:53:00 PM More reviews by rebeccarkane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

ALL HAIL.

This is expensive, I'll give you that, but it mattifies even the oiliest of faces. It helps my tinted moisturizer stick, as well as blush, but my bronzer is gone by midday. I do lie down on my side while reading or sitting on the couch, so I won't knock off a lippy until I determine what the cause of it is.

I find it STINKS. But I am willing to put up with it because it is so good!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2013 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Peacelovebeks

Purchased this primer after reading such amazing reviews on this product. I apply a very small amount (a little goes a long way) spread all over my face about 5 mins or so after moisturizing and 5 mins before foundation. I must say, this stuff is like magic. It provides a perfect surface to apply my foundation, makes it appear airbrushed. I use either MAC face & body or Studio Fix Fluid (depending on my desired coverage). I have combination and sensitive skin and usually get oily pretty quickly. Product is about $36 for 30ml but like I said a little goes a long way and is definitely worth the money. This keeps my face feeling matte, I don't even get oily in my T-zone. This is also oil-free which makes it perfect for acne prone skin. When I run out I will definitely re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 4:33:00 PM More reviews by StephanieL22

Amazing primer! Yes its very expensive but worth every penny!!! I cant say enough good things about it, you do not need alot to apply, makeup stays put and face stays matte all day!! I dont even have to blot my face or powder throughout the day, amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by chocolateorange221

Best primer I've ever had. I have the oiliest skin but this managed to control the oiliness. After 9 hours of wearing makeup, my makeup still had a matte finish. I would absolutely recommend it for anyone with combination to oily skin. Seriously would repurchase. It's quite expensive, but you get what you paid for; a top quality primer!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by fizzivizzi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OH MY GOSH! this is a wonderful primer. I've used about 4 other primers now, and this one is perfect. HG primer. i'm so oily in my T-zone like you wouldn't believe. This paired with my Makeup forever HD foundation is my HG combo. They make me look so flawless and the primer makes my foundation last so much longer, the benefit's stay flawless 15 hour one was the primer i used before this one, but with that one, it was hard to blend my foundation and it didn't keep all of my foundation on my face (is that how you put it?) while this one, easy to blend and keeps me looking flawless all day. LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2013 10:19:00 PM More reviews by babyblue59

This is the best primer I have ever tried and the only primer I can wear on a daily basis that won't feel heavy for clog my pores. If you have oily, acne-prone, or sensitive skin you will love this! My makeup looks perfect all day long and oil is seriously kept at bay and basically does not exist with this primer!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2013 4:09:00 AM More reviews by sparklezandbutterflies

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite primer to use under any foundation. It helps with a smoother application of the foundation, also helps the foundation last longer and lessens oxidization of the foundation on my skin. I definitely notice a difference in the performance of my foundation when i do not apply this primer, I have extremley oily skin, especially the t-zone and live in a hot humid city (Dubai) and this ticks all my boxes for a good primer.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2013 5:20:00 AM More reviews by Lauraasti

So much better than the other primers I've tried that made me really oily and my foundation melt off. GREAT for oily/combo skin, as long as you've cleansed it beforehand of excess oil. It did not necessarily increase the longevity of my makeup, or completely hide my pores, but it creates a great barrier between my makeup and my combination/blemish-prone skin, leaving me with less worries of breaking out and my makeup doesn't slide off because of oil. Created a great smooth canvas on the skin, making cosmetics gathering around my pores less noticeable (they're pretty large, no product will minimize them completely) and makes blending foundation a breeze. Not crazy about the price, since I'm on a budget, but a little goes a long way, so it's worth the splurge. DEFINITELY noticed less oil in my t-zone. Dries quickly, which is good if you're in a hurry. All in all, a great product that has solved many of my cosmetic problems!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2013 8:29:00 PM More reviews by Kaycatherine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really love this primer! I haven't really used many different ones but this one is by far the best ive tried! And the best part, it didn't break me out!