October 26, 2014 | 1429 users online

Eye Shadow - Everyday Minerals - Cypress Eye Shadow

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2008 7:34:00 PM More reviews by dee000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I also love this eyeshadow! It is my favorite green to use. It's not bright green so you look overdone, but it's a dark subtle shimmery green. I love to use it on my eyelid and then tight line on my lower eyelid to highlight my eyes. I'm not very good at applying eye makeup but this is very easy to use!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2008 11:57:00 PM More reviews by vmderm

I LOVE this shadow. It makes my hazel eyes pop. I use a thin layer for day and 3-4layers for a dramatic effect at night. I'm so happy I found this line. All there products are amazing and affordable.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2008 5:56:00 PM More reviews by sertasheeplover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is GORGEOUS! Its a very shimmery light mossy green. My blue eyes pop wearing this. Over my UDPP, it stays put all day and doesnt crease. Ive even used it wet as an eyeliner pn days when I just want liner and mascara, and it looked awesome. Im So glad to be trying different colors than my usual boring browns and taupes.

I would buy again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2008 6:49:00 PM More reviews by Malpal

If you like In the Garden, then you will like this shade too. It's a great green/gold color that blends well and looks great with my dark hair and eyes. Easy to put on and isnt too "flashy". Also very easy to put on as much or as little as you'd like.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2008 9:10:00 AM More reviews by Shayron

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I was looking for a nice green eye shadow so I picked this one due to the color swatch on EM's (old) site. What a big difference when I actually got the product! It looks golden green in the pot, but on it turns into a greyish brown/green streaky mess. There's way too much shimmer and the base color (whatever it really is) doesn't blend well.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2008 6:19:00 PM More reviews by MntMom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought several small sizes of EM eyeshadow to try out, and this by far, is my favorite and the one I use most often. It is a subtle green that is very flattering to green or hazel eyes. If you want to try green shadow but are hesitant, this would be a good one to start with.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2008 6:56:00 AM More reviews by mc82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is an absolutely exquisite mossy/olive green shade with a delicate golden pearl finish. I use olive medium in EM (I am NC40 in Mac) and find that this shade makes a pretty day eyeshadow that naturally compliments my olive skin tone. I consider this to be a great go-to colour for instant pretty eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2008 7:17:00 PM More reviews by zoey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Beautiful green color, just as everyone described. Perhaps because I'm olive toned (I'm EM Light Olive), it appears as a true shimmery green on me. I compared this side-by-side with MAC Pastorale & they are nearly identical. So I swapped away my Pastorale! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2008 2:35:00 PM More reviews by Lille_Kra

A favourite of mine. This colour helped me get the hang of the smokey eye, without looking as though I'd been beaten up. A lovely, dark green with golden shimmer. Works well for crease too.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2007 4:46:00 PM More reviews by thinkpink710

Beautiful warm green shade, but didn't show up as green on my lids :( It seemed to fade rather quickly too.