April 18, 2014 | 1485 users online

Lip Treatments - C.O. Bigelow - Lemon Lip Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2009 8:49:00 PM More reviews by Giul3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Like all C.O. Bigelow lip products this product is great!
I love this, it moisturizes like crazy and tastes amazing.
The only things is its a little bit too runny and it feels pretty wet when your first put it on, but after a minute or too it absorbs into your skin but still gives a nice sheen to your lips. Over all a great product, a little bit pricey not to bad though with all the sales Bath & Body Works has, definitely reperchasing :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2009 9:24:00 PM More reviews by JenniStarBrite

I am surprised at how much I love this.

I'll start off by saying I am alays willing to pay for a good quality balm because I am allergic to so many including CHAPSTICK!!! It makes my lips peel off:( I didnt have high hopes for this but based on such good reviews I gave it a try during the sale.

LOVE IT!

I am not usually a fan of lemon (prefer vanilla) but this has such a delicious foodie inspired Lemon cake bakery yummy taste to it that I am in HEAVEN!

I recently tried the MAC lip conditioner which I love but waaay too expensive. This is $7.50 a tube so not cheap but on sale they go for about $5.00 apiece and when I recently repurchased from a seller online I got 6 tubes of this for a grand total of $12.50 including shipping! Less than the price of 2 tubes in the store which does have sales tax (BOO!)

The lip cream is SUPER-emollient (made with 2% lemon oil), is smooth and not sticky or gloppy (hate getting my hair stuck in my gloss!) and my lips haven't peeled!

The finish is matte shine-not super glossy. My hubby loves this-he usually hates my glosses because they make him sticky, but now when he kisses me he says "mm you're wearing the tasty stuff."

It also has a great tube format. I used to love my Kores lipgloss but it was ina tub and hated sticking fingers in there-this is much more sanitary.

Its a ten in my book especially now when its getting cooler and I am one of thsoe folks who usually suffers from chronic chapped lips..Not this year!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2009 4:14:00 AM More reviews by dottywine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tons of similar lip creams. I LOVE them. They last longer than your average lip balm. I love the consistency. The consistency of a lip gloss (ya know, the ones that aren't cheap and made for 5 year olds...). Minty, tasty, sweet, delicious! Some of them even have a bit of colour. I use them to help my colour last longer or just to give my lips a little gloss. Love, love, love. They are price ($7.50) but it is worth it considering how much I use it and love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2009 3:35:00 PM More reviews by Gwen67

Oh how i LOVE this. :) This is the best lip balm I've ever tried (and I've tried tons). It smells amazing, tastes good, and gives a nice sheen (not too glossy, not too matte). Goes on smooth, gives immediate moisture, and lips stay soft when it wears off, but it lasts really well too. Not heavy or sticky, but does make lips feel moisturized and protected. I'm not a fan of the Mentha Shines, My Favorite Lip Balm, or the new Lemon Lip Balm (stick). This one is seriously tops.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2009 11:33:00 PM More reviews by tartantrouble

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the smell of this product! I feel like it has great moisturizing capabilities, but i'm not fond of the consistency.

The packaging is adorable too, but I somehow think the product is slowly sneaking out from the tube everytime i pick it up. :/

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2009 3:25:00 PM More reviews by Adds

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

I love this lip balm!!!!! I used to use blistex and vaseline on my lips but once i got this i'm addicted! It smells super good and is also very moisturizing. I have tried the mint flavored lip products from the same line and those don't compare to this lemon lip cream. I also bought this on sale at Bath and Body Works so that is a plus. Will be repurchasing once I run out!!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2009 6:56:00 PM More reviews by glitterygirl6655

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i seriously really did not like that product that much. it smells great! i love the scent but it was too oily or like slippery like. i just didn't like how it felt. when i put it on sraight from the tube it just seemed too slippery and felt really weird so when i do use it i just put it on to my finger first and then put it on to my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2009 5:35:00 PM More reviews by lattevaniglia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

First of all, YUMMM! I'm a sucker for lemon-flavoured things, and could not resist the bright yellow packaging. I bought a tube today at a Bath & Body Works sale. I was immediately drawn to it -- it tastes good like the lemon cake I love, smells fresh, and is packaged quite beautifully. I love love love it so far, but I'm saving it for the winter. The only drawback I can see about it is that for $7.50 a tube, it was quite expensive, seeing that it contains very little. However I did buy it at a sale, so I got one tube free for the other two I bought. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2009 5:41:00 PM More reviews by lindawhite

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I simply love this lemon lip cream! I just discover this line of products recently - wish that I discovered the lemon lip cream earlier. The mentha versions are too strong for my lips. I have also tried the lemon + pomegranate one but did not like that one.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2009 3:35:00 AM More reviews by bellesavvy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not a big lipstick or gloss girl, but when it comes to lip balms I am unabashedly obsessed and always on the hunt for a new tube. My lovely niece Erin introduced me to C.O. Bigelow's Lemon Lip Cream a couple of years ago, and it's one I always come back to.

A favorite for a number of reasons - it's super-emollient (made with 2% lemon oil), has a great glide, and happily reminds me of my hero Liz Lemon. In addition to the fabulous scent and taste (my husband doesn't complain when I kiss him with it on), the texture is rich and it really saturates dry lips. The finish is glossy in a grown-up-subtle-non-Kissing Slicks kind of way. At a little over $7 a tube it's certainly pricier than a stick of Chapstick, but Bath & Bodyworks often has it one sale. And even full price it's still about $15 less than Fresh's similar Sugar Lip Treatment. It's also not tested on any of our furry friends. Bravo.