Marc Jacobs Daisy

3.9

I have already bought this fragrance a few times and it is my signature. It's floral with a maturity added to it. It's light and fresh but not strictly for teenagers, and I can wear it day or night. I can see myself wearing this for another ten years, unless my body chemistry changes drastically. Daisy really smells wonderful on me, but remember the golden rule: Always try a perfume on your skin first before buying, to see if it suits you.

I think this is one of the most universally loved perfumes. If you are looking for a really fresh, floral scent to wear during the day this is perfect. It is a fairly expensive product but the bottle is beautiful and has lasted me a long time.

on 12/13/2013 2:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I LOVE this fragrance. It's light, floral, perfect for warm days and non offensive. It's perfect for teens and women in their 20s. I would imagine this scent being perfect for a fun young lady, looking to make the transition from fruity and playful to floral and chic. It's my signature scent. I have a back up bottle as I'm almost out of my first bottle.

on 12/3/2013 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I absolutely LOVE this fragrance! I got a sample from Sephora, and it was love at first spritz! I knew as soon as I emptied that little sample vial that I would be taking a trip to the mall for more! Marc Jacobs Daisy is like crack to me: highly addictive & I can't get enough of it. I have been wearing this fragrance every day since I first used up that sample, and I can't think of any fragrance that is more "me." Daisy is a pretty, delicate, floral that reminds me of wearing fresh, clean linens on a breezy spring day when all of the new plants are beginning to sprout buds. I just love everything about this fragrance- except for the price. Unfortunately, greed in the beauty industry has just become more and more rampant, and Marc Jacobs products are no exception.

on 11/15/2013 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This actually smells like a real unadulterated flower. So fresh and pure. The bottle is fun, too.

I rate this 3-4. It smells really good, has a darling bottle, and I do like it. It's just not a HG to-die-for sexy fragrance imo. But if you like something light and young, it's great!

I believe the Daisy I tried originally was the EDT one (which is white, not sure if there's a big difference between that and the black EDP one), but I tried the hot pink one, and it smelled just like the original Daisy on me.

on 10/8/2013 1:12:00 PM

I love the delicate airy sweetness of this fragrance. It is summery and feminine without being too girly (not like Marc Jacob's Honey fragrance which was overwhelmingly girly). This is perfect if you like fragrances that don't have strong base notes as this is just fresh,clean and light. I can smell a faint hint of vanilla mixed with an even fainter hint of citrus. I don't get the cut grass that other reviewers have mentioned. This is a beautiful fragrance and well worth a try. I will be buying this one for sure!

on 9/19/2013 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I really liked this perfume for the summer because it's so sweet and floral that it just makes you want to wear it every time you smell it! The packaging is amazing but it is pretty expensive but you kinda have to expect that with a designer perfume

on 9/17/2013 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I got a lot of compliments wearing this one. It's a fresh, young and sunny smell, really soft and kind of.. romantic? It's not an ovwerpowering scent, it really stay close to you.. It's kind of a shy smell, if that makes any sense. Perfect for the office in fact, and also perfect for summer! I'll search for a more heavier version of something like that in the winter. I'll purchase eventually I think. I like it, but not enough to run to purchase it like there's not tomorrow. My BF gave me the Eau so fresh version of this one. I love it even more! I only wish it lasted more... maybe I can't smell it but others does ? The bottle is super cute too.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is borderline HG for me, scent-wise. I tend not to bother with fragrances because they're pricey and never, ever last on me. Maybe it's my body chemistry, but so many scents both high- and low-end just feel like a burst of alcohol that fades after 20 minutes. This not only smells wonderful (I always get compliments when I wear it) but it actually lasts on me. It's a fantastic morning scent, though I don't feel right wearing it well into the evening. It helps that you can buy cheap minis online that last me forever. I've been enjoying Daisy for about five years now and can see myself wearing it for many more.

Popular Fragrances