September 19, 2014 | 1828 users online

Fragrances - Marc Jacobs - Daisy

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 10:41:00 PM More reviews by amateurgirl

This perfume smells so natural and light, like a subtle scent which last for hours. i love body sprays because they are nice and delicate not a whole load, but daisy is different i love daisy because like a body spray it is very light but unlike a body spray it will last all day! quite expensive but not so much compared to lots of other perfumes out there. always get compliments out there and makes you feel very youthful, buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 10:57:00 PM More reviews by allisonisbored

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been wearing Daisy since 2009. I've flirted with other scents - Givenchy Very Irresistible, Miss Dior, and D&G Light Blue all took a turn trying to woo me - but I keep coming back to this one. It comes on fresh and a little fruity, and dries down to a really lovely warm floral scent on me. It clings to my clothes and I find myself sniffing the sweaters and scarves on which I can smell it when I'm not wearing it. I've repurchased once before and just snagged another 1.7oz bottle at Nordstrom Rack for $50, so I think she'll be sticking around a little while longer.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2013 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Georgia8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's a very simple and fresh floral scent. It is a nice to wear sometimes but is not as intresting as other perfumes because this is purely floral.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 4:39:00 AM More reviews by annakatedyer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My favourite scent. In love. Absolutely in love.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2013 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Natasha0742

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh my goodness, I love this so much. It stays for so long and has this perfect...'adult smell'. Such a confidence booster. I'm giving one away actually, if anyone is interested.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2013 4:30:00 PM More reviews by sillage

I know Marc Jacobs Daisy EDT is a very popular fragrance among young women, and I have read rave reviews galore , but for me, Daisy is just kind of bland and wishy-washy. It just doesn't do it for me, but I'm not really sure why.

Here are the notes, per Sephora.com: Strawberry, Violet Leaves, Ruby Red Grapefruit, Gardenia, Violet Petals, Jasmine Petals, Musk, Vanilla, White Woods.

My EDT is strong & lasts well -- I have to spray carefully -- but I don't find the scent itself to be particularly pretty or sensuous. Chance Eau Fraiche and Bond No 9 Madison Square Park have similar fruity-floral scents, but I think each of them smells better than Daisy.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2013 3:30:00 PM More reviews by JenifferC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

my favorite scent! so light and such a fresh scent i absolutely love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2013 8:39:00 AM More reviews by Ejaneeeeeee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Daisy is my fav perfume ever, it's so feminine, delicate and light!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2013 8:07:00 PM More reviews by sunkissedglitter

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought the rollerball for $20 at Sephora. My cousin wore it and it smelled good on her, it smelled good when I sampled it, so there we go.

According to Sephora:
"Notes: Strawberry, Violet Leaves, Ruby Red Grapefruit, Gardenia, Violet Petals, Jasmine Petals, Musk, Vanilla, White Woods.
Style: Bright. Alluring. Eternal."

Personally, I don't smell any vanilla, strawberry, or grapefruit. Actually, I don't smell any of the notes at all. I can't really describe what it smells like; I suck at that. It does lack originality- I feel like Daisy is overworn by most people, but it does smell good. I mean, there's a reason it's a favorite among so many people. I wear it as a spring/summer scent.

The lasting power's pretty good- I put it on before swim practice one day and even after almost 2 hours in chlorine I could still smell it. It smells very sharp on me though, not sure if I like that.

The rollerball is pretty, that much I can say. Overall, not really impressed. I wouldn't repurchase, and I'd gladly swap this for another scent. But it wasn't horrible. Just...average. Maybe it smells less sharp on someone else?

I did get compliments on it though- someone was like, "That smells good! You'll get all the guys if you keep on wearing that."

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 2:52:00 PM More reviews by Doga

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been finishing the third bottle and will buy the fourth.

This scent is "me". It is not too sweet, I would describe it as calm, round, tender, developing slowly. On me it is the light "oh, something smell nice here?" tone, nothing prominent.

I use if everyday for work. For evening I prefere something more accentuate, currently JĀ“adore.