April 24, 2014 | 1735 users online

Lipstick - Bobbi Brown - Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2008 8:10:00 AM More reviews by Novalie

I always come back to this lipstick, it suits me very well (fair to medium skin, blond hair, green eyes) and it's just a great every day colour. It is a bit drying, thats why I took off one lippie. I'm not very good in describing a colour, pls have a look at the picture...

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2008 2:22:00 AM More reviews by atomicjellie

This color did not flatter my fair skin and only brought out the redness.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2008 7:57:00 AM More reviews by soleil_kitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

With my Bobbi Brown mascara I was lucky enough to get a miniature lipstick for free as a sample and I'm totally in love with this. The texture is very creamy, it's amazingly pigmented and the "Sandwashed Pink" tone in which I received it, is just my color! It's a lovely everyday shade which accentuates my natural lip color in an awesome way. It certainly is a nude shade, even though it didn't look like it when I first got it. But for me, being a Snow-white/Wintertype, this is just perfect.

The only downside this might have: it is not a lipstick which provides a lot of moisture. So if you're used to gloss or lip care products, the texture of this lippie might be irritating at first. However, imho this is made up by the fact that it lasts ages. Once applied in the morning, it will survive the first couple cups of coffee as well as breakfast without problems. I only had to fix my lip make-up once after lunch.

For me, this is definitely a must-have! And I will totally buy again, once my sample is done. Thanks to the Bobbi Brown marketing people for getting me hooked on this :D

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2008 11:26:00 AM More reviews by antoniaaddict

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Perfect everyday pink,love the taste and lasting texture.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2008 1:06:00 AM More reviews by ml176

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Although I have used BB products in the past, this is my first lipstick of hers. I like the way it feels and the quality. I HATE the smell. It is awful, and I am usually not too picky about stuff like that, but this is just so bad I had to mention it. The color is iffy. I first put it on the other morning, and it looked so bright and garish on my lips I had to put gloss over it to tone it down. I applied it later in the day, and then it reminded me of Nars Dolce Vita. I wish it looked on my lips like it does in the tube...like a sandwash pink. But alas....in summary, I am pleased enough to want to try another color, but I will not purchase this particular one. Also, I feel I should mention that I received this in the 2007 Breast Cancer Awareness set.

||EDIT|| This is still kind of an odd color on my lips. I don't know if it turns because of the pigment I have in my lips, but I like it more than I used to. It's sort of a hot pink MLBB I can pull off. I have always wished I could wear NARS Roman Holiday, or some fabulous pink, and I feel like I can do it with this.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2008 8:57:00 AM More reviews by sanckensmom

To give you an idea of how badly I disliked this color on my lips, I threw it away...I bought it in a duo at an EL outlet store...the color was so pale and blah, it did not show up much....and it was so drab that I would rather go bare lipped as it made me look corpse like...MAC NC 35, dark brown hair, light olive complexion. The other color, I threw away too...wish I could remember the name of it, it was slightly brighter but still too pale to show up, so not worth the effort.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2008 3:45:00 AM More reviews by calistarose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Sandwash Pink is the perfect everyday pinky brown lipstick that has ever touched my lips. I'm so surprised by this one because it doesn't look like anything special but on me, I just look so much prettier but very natural. I like to pair this with Pink Raspberry rouge pot on the cheeks and both just create this glow from within. I also like to top the lipstick with Pink Sugar lipgloss to give it that extra something. It makes you lips so pretty! Bobbi Brown appeals to all types of skintones and this lipstick would certainly look beautiful on everyone!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2008 6:03:00 AM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This lipstick has become a staple for me. I would call it a deep dirty pink, maybe some skin tones can cal it YLBB but I'm so pale that it's definately a medium color for me. None the less its very natural looking, I apply it sparingly because its a thick creamy formula of lipstick so to much can look cakey and I always wear a clear gloss over it, the effect is stunning...a natural rosey toned pink that makes my lips look plump and lush. I have over 200 lipsticks and have worn list one nearly every day for over a week. Great lasting power too, the longest lasting lipstick I have ever come across! Total rave for this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2008 3:01:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This lipstick looks less pink in the tube than Sandwash Tulle but when applied its MORE pink! Again i blot this down to make it less bright. I use a brown gloss to tone it down too. Not sure if I will repurchase. Too pink for my olive skintone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2007 11:24:00 AM More reviews by karinatwork

Bobbi Brown's lipsticks smell like my mom's lipsticks when I was a kid. It's not a flattering scent, but for me it's remeniscient of good times! :) However, the formula is awesome, it stays put for a long time and it's actually not drying when I put a dab of gloss over it. The colour of Sandwash Pink is BEAUTIFUL! It's YLBB - actually, it's my lips but a lot, LOT better. It brightens up my whole complexion, makes my lips appear larger because it's light, but not too light to make me appear washed out. It is a beautiful soft pink, no hint of brown or orange. My favorite lipstick right now by far. Will repurchase!