OPI Vodka & Caviar

4.6

on 6/16/2011 10:49:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I've had this polish in my collection for quite sometime. It was pushed to the back of the shelf. Needless to say it will stay front and center from now on. I absolutely love V&C!

on 6/9/2011 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This has to be the red that beats all other reds. Classic, chic, and timeless. I wear it in the summer and winter, and while my skin tone changes with each season, the red stays true. Update: I was looking on OPI's website and noticed this was not on there, which means it's been discontinued. I don't know why, because they'll keep a lot of crap shades and discontinue good shades. I don't like many of the names OPI picks, but this one was really original. I've been a bigger fan of Essie because of their shade range, so I might have to find the dupe in that brand. Essie First Dance looks like the winner.

on 5/24/2011 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

BEST RED!
Everyone loves red nails, and this is by far the best red I personally have ever tried. Goes on thick-- I've noticed some of OPI's polishes are getting more cheap and sheer. Not this stuff. Two coats and I'm set. I've had this on my toes for three weeks, and that includes a week abroad walking around for miles in sandals and going to the beach. Not a chip, and still shiny as the first day I did my nails. Love it. Please let this one stick around!

on 5/5/2011 2:26:00 PM

This is fantastic! Colour-wise, it's the perfect red. I like deep reds likes Bastille my heart or Malaga wine. However, for summer I was looking for something brighter, but still classy. This is a true classic red. Not too bright, not too dark. I'm NC20-25 for reference. In addition, the formula is perhaps the most perfect out of the 20 bottles I own. It goes on smooth, not streaky, opaque in 1 shade but amazing with 2.

the best red nail polish i've tried! it looks amazing on my light-medium skin tone. it's a juicy, jelly type of red...such a delicious color. it's my staple item that i always keep in my collection!

on 4/16/2011 12:48:00 PM

I'm loving V&C in my hands, I just got it three days ago,
even though is more bright than what I expected (actually I just wear 2 coats, can't resist to make a 3rd one) I still like the color a lot.
there is a lil problem, I used this polish and removed it at the second day, my nails went yellow!!!!!! yes I wore a base coat, so now I'm wearing 2 coats of base and 2 coats of V&C, loving the color again!

If the yellow thing keep coming (this is the first time this ever happens to me with NP) I would not buy this product again, even though I really like this lovely red color ;((

on 3/12/2011 12:25:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my favorite red nail polish. It's classic, pretty, and flattering. I love it.

on 2/20/2011 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

My boyfriend bought me this as part of a V-Day gift and when i put it on I loved it! Like others have said, it takes about 3 coats to get a really vibrant red. This red is gorgeous though! The perfect red that is flattering on all skin tones. OPI's are a little pricey but I think it's worth the money to start building a collection of OPI nail polishes :)

on 2/9/2011 4:22:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other

Really beautiful colour, but it takes a lot of layers to reach opacity and it peels off wihin 24 hours on me.

on 1/17/2011 4:13:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Not only is this my favourite red, it's my favourite nail colour period. I have pale skin with cool undertones and it looks wonderful, and if I get a bit of a tan in the summer it still looks great. I think this colour would suit most people.

Popular Polishes