April 23, 2014 | 2109 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Pro Lipstick - Show Orchid

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2010 8:36:00 PM More reviews by iacostamed

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

i like tapping this on and putting some clear gloss as a top coat. love itt

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2010 5:21:00 PM More reviews by JoSummers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is BRIGHT pink with a purplish sheen. I have NW20 skin and I think this looks awesome on me. It takes some courage to wear this lipstick, and once it's on, it's on for good! It lasts ALL day, it's highly pigmented. Good luck getting it off... I had to use eye makeup remover to get it off.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2010 2:45:00 AM More reviews by Hairnova

Show Orchid is not for the faint of heart. It is gorgeous and pops beautifully against my skin tone. Just got it from CCO and loving it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 11:41:00 PM More reviews by KittyBaditty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I adore this perfect fuchsia :) It has just the right blend of pink & blue to look bright and funky, without washing me out or making me look cheap. I love this lippy when I'm going out somewhere and need a little drama to my look. The added bonus is that this shade makes your teeth look insanely white! Love it~ one lippy off because the price of MAC l/s is insane here in NZ (even with the discounts).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 11:20:00 PM More reviews by Mondenkind

I love this color so much its an intense color with lots of beautiful blue undertones - its the universal shade of bright fuchsia that seems to flatter just about every mouth that it's put on. For anyone looking to add a little bit of more daring color to their usual lipsticks this is the color I would recommend. The formula is creamy and highly pigmented, not to mention long lasting! I can put this on and it will most definitely hold it's own through several hours of talking and a light lunch.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2010 1:15:00 PM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was pleasantly surprised to find this at my CCO for $10. This has been on my buy list for a while. It is a beautiful bright fuschia lipstick that I think everyone needs in their collection. It is a bright pop of color. It instantly lifts the face. I wear this with toned down eyes and cheeks to let the lip color be the focus--I think it more modern to wear bright lips this way.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2010 3:23:00 PM More reviews by Queue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

God, I love this lipstick. The amplified finish is great and the color is incredible. It's a beautiful eye-catching color that really suits me perfectly (NW15). I wasn't sure if I could pull it off, but I tried it on at the CCO and had to have it. I've gotten compliments on it already, and I haven't worn it that many times. So gorgeous and so glad it's all mine!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2010 12:24:00 AM More reviews by lissabunny9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a perfect look-at-me color. It's super bright but I still find it wearable for day or night, with the rest of my face understated. It makes my teeth look whiter and definitely attracts attention. The scent, texture and pigmentation are great.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2010 2:44:00 PM More reviews by Simply2Smile

I am inlove with this lipstick! Throughout the whole spring and summer seasons I've been on the hunt for that perfect bright pink lipstick and I finally found it! Show Orchid is a bright hot pink lipstick with a little bit of a blue chrome to it almost. I love that you can wear it for both day and night too. It is very versatile and also very long-lasting. It is definitely a look at my hot pink lips shade and I will continue sporting Show Orchid probably all throughout the summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2010 10:55:00 PM More reviews by glowkitten

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Show Orchid is one of those lipsticks I have been wanting for years and years... but never got around to it. Finally, with the Riveting collection, I got my hands on it! I kept putting it off because it looks like a very BOLD pink color and I was afraid I would look like a horrible clown with my super pale skin and red hair. But I am glad as heck I got this because I freaking LOVE it! It IS a super bold lip color, but it looks great on me. (At least I think so! ha.) Even with my pale skin and red hair.... I love it! It also seems very shiny and has this nice cool little chrome to it. I think that is what I love about it the most. The color is just divine! Very glad I caved in and got it :)