October 23, 2014 | 1941 users online

Lip Gloss - Clinique - Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss in Raspberry

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2010 5:05:00 PM More reviews by zeaxkr

I like the color and it does feel like its protecting my lips.
My complains are its very very sticky and I would prefer silicon brush.
(When wind blows your hair will stick to your lips like glue)
I thought about may be buying this product again, but I wanna play around a bit next time.
Like the color a lot through..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2010 5:17:00 AM More reviews by mapn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I've always been drawn to the Clinique brand in general: it's youthful and refreshing, and very wallet-friendly at the same time. I wanted to try one of their paraben and fragrance free Superbalms, and went for the shade 02 Raspberry. Its promise of extra-moisturisation also appealed to me. The shade looks lovely on me. It provides just a hint of natural pink colour on my lips, and looks nice and glossy, but not too shimmery or at all sparkly. It also feels very comfortable on my lips. However, the staying power is unbelievably poor! The fact that I have to re-apply it frequently just leads to lip gloss addiction, which just makes my lips even drier and easily irritated. Clinique managed to disappoint me on that front.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2010 7:17:00 PM More reviews by BrownEyes01

I like this gloss. It is a pretty color and not overly sticky. It's very moisturizing and I like keeping it around and reapplying when necessary. It's not really that different from any other gloss so I don't always buy it. I love when it comes as a free gift, though!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2010 10:39:00 AM More reviews by Mathilda91

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this lipgloss, it's not sticky and has no glitter! My lips feel moist and the colour is like my lips but better. The scent is weird, but soon disapears. I like that it doesn't contain fragrance, I don't want to eat that! Love it, and will definitely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2010 5:10:00 PM More reviews by dafyophi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my HG lip gloss. I own a lot of different brands and colors, but for my regular everyday face, I'm pretty much married to this. It doesn't promise much or have any magical benefits, but it has a nice flush of color that works well for daytime makeup, stays on for a few hours and keeps lips moist and comfortable even in winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2009 7:22:00 PM More reviews by majormakeupmaniac

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't agree with the reviewers who say that this lipgloss smells strange...I've used this for years and have never had an issue with the scent. I adore the consistancy and color payoff of this product --super glossy and non-sticky, great tint/flush of color to the lips. This usually last a few hours when worn by itself (which is pretty good for a lip-licker like me) and provides great moisture to the point where I don't need a lip balm as often. Raspberry is the only color I've tried because I never really got around to testing out other shades, and I must say, this is my HG bright red lip gloss. I will continue to buy and rave about this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2009 2:06:00 AM More reviews by samolet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I will never by this gloss again! Everything is good about it: It's not sticky, but glossy, it vivids my lips and stays long. Actually no miracles, but no troubles as well, except a big one - it gets incredibly stinky after couple of weeks. I know most of Clinique products are 100 % sans parfum, but in this very case I wish it were opposite, because the smell this lip gloss gained since I've been using it just does not let me breathe. My lips become a souce of persistent odor not so easy to get rid of. A total disaster.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2009 7:52:00 PM More reviews by yunnyunn

Best lip gloss I used so far! No scent, no flavor, and no tingling sensation like BE's, which used to be my favorite till I was really tired of the tingling. This lasts long, at least 4 hrs without losing the glossiness or moisture. I use MAC's cremestick liner in sublime culture first, which barely noticable on my lips, then this gloss. Perfect match, healthy looking lips.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2009 11:37:00 AM More reviews by Stephie2705

Horrible colour on me. Smells strange and doesn't last long. A Clinique product i really dont like, which is a first for me

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2009 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Emily520

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This one is my favorite Superbalm gloss color. Not a big fan of colored lipsticks, so this works perfectly, giving me just a hint of color. It makes my lips feel really good too.