April 19, 2014 | 938 users online

Lip Gloss - Clinique - Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss in Raspberry

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2010 7:17:00 PM More reviews by BrownEyes01

I like this gloss. It is a pretty color and not overly sticky. It's very moisturizing and I like keeping it around and reapplying when necessary. It's not really that different from any other gloss so I don't always buy it. I love when it comes as a free gift, though!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2010 10:39:00 AM More reviews by Mathilda91

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this lipgloss, it's not sticky and has no glitter! My lips feel moist and the colour is like my lips but better. The scent is weird, but soon disapears. I like that it doesn't contain fragrance, I don't want to eat that! Love it, and will definitely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2010 5:10:00 PM More reviews by dafyophi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my HG lip gloss. I own a lot of different brands and colors, but for my regular everyday face, I'm pretty much married to this. It doesn't promise much or have any magical benefits, but it has a nice flush of color that works well for daytime makeup, stays on for a few hours and keeps lips moist and comfortable even in winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2009 7:22:00 PM More reviews by majormakeupmaniac

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't agree with the reviewers who say that this lipgloss smells strange...I've used this for years and have never had an issue with the scent. I adore the consistancy and color payoff of this product --super glossy and non-sticky, great tint/flush of color to the lips. This usually last a few hours when worn by itself (which is pretty good for a lip-licker like me) and provides great moisture to the point where I don't need a lip balm as often. Raspberry is the only color I've tried because I never really got around to testing out other shades, and I must say, this is my HG bright red lip gloss. I will continue to buy and rave about this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2009 2:06:00 AM More reviews by samolet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I will never by this gloss again! Everything is good about it: It's not sticky, but glossy, it vivids my lips and stays long. Actually no miracles, but no troubles as well, except a big one - it gets incredibly stinky after couple of weeks. I know most of Clinique products are 100 % sans parfum, but in this very case I wish it were opposite, because the smell this lip gloss gained since I've been using it just does not let me breathe. My lips become a souce of persistent odor not so easy to get rid of. A total disaster.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2009 7:52:00 PM More reviews by yunnyunn

Best lip gloss I used so far! No scent, no flavor, and no tingling sensation like BE's, which used to be my favorite till I was really tired of the tingling. This lasts long, at least 4 hrs without losing the glossiness or moisture. I use MAC's cremestick liner in sublime culture first, which barely noticable on my lips, then this gloss. Perfect match, healthy looking lips.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2009 11:37:00 AM More reviews by Stephie2705

Horrible colour on me. Smells strange and doesn't last long. A Clinique product i really dont like, which is a first for me

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2009 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Emily520

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This one is my favorite Superbalm gloss color. Not a big fan of colored lipsticks, so this works perfectly, giving me just a hint of color. It makes my lips feel really good too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2009 5:36:00 PM More reviews by bailuli

wow, this particular Clinique lip gloss basically fixed every single Clinique gloss's flaws I have ever noted.

I used to hate Clinique's lipglosses, because they were not only super sticky, but also leaves a gross white residue after wear. And it's ridiculously difficult to remove the residue. Just overall, gross.

I do like their lotion stuff (3-steps) so a couple of weeks ago when they had a 7 piece sample set with any purchase over $21.50, I went for it (bought their 3 step lotion) and picked this particular gloss as one of hte samples. I've always disliked their glosses, but I thought to try this anyway (especially since the other lip stuff were all lipstick, which i never use).

That said, i'm more than impressed with this one. It glides on super smooth, and it's not any more sticky than Lancome, which I like. In fact it might be a little less sticky than Lancome (but more sticky than Jordana, which I've always complained about being too nonsticky as it comes off really quickly). The color of this one is pretty much clear (maybe a dash of red, but i don't really notice), but gives a very nice gloss to your lips. After a while of having it on, it fades from high gloss (which looks rather fake and too much like "that person put WAY too much gloss on...) to a nice shine that doesn't stand out too much. It gave a rather natural impression of shine to your lips.

It have no taste (which is good, because the other clinique gloss i've used had a distinctly disgusting druggie kind of taste) nor smell, despite the "raspberry" label. And i can't emphasize enough how much I love the PERFECT stickiness (not too sticky, but just sticky enough that it last a while). Perfect for poeple who naturlaly don't have much lip pigment, or just want a high gloss/gloss without a great deal of color.

I actually have no clue how much it cost normally since I got the sample. I'll bet it's expensive though. XD

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2009 4:23:00 PM More reviews by goldenjoy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite glosses. My lips are always dry and this is creamy and longwearing. The color is a beautiful bright hot pink, but the formula delivers a perfect wash of sheer color on my lips.