July 29, 2014 | 1302 users online

Fragrances - Giorgio Armani - Emporio Armani Diamonds

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2009 10:35:00 AM More reviews by SugarAz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I remember when this first came out it was so very very popular, and 90% who smelt it really liked it. (I worked behind the perfume counter at Boots then)
I find it quite a fresh, universally appealing scent, which hinted to fragrances such as pink lemonade...
Nice. But tacky bottle.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2009 1:42:00 PM More reviews by Glamorista

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was at Sephora when I first smelled this perfume and was oohhhh I love that one!! at first it smells like the japanese liquor, with its lychees, then tons of roses smell developp. I so love it but Im not sure I would purchase again, because the scent doesnt last on my skin, like an hour later theres no smell anymore! Not really worth it considering its price! I also think the bottle is very boring, it could have been a lot more sophisticated!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2009 1:14:00 PM More reviews by mslee4Ben

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really enjoy this perfume - it's bright and cheery and yummy. I've read the reviews here on this fragrance and no one has mentioned that there is a Mangosteen note in it (or at least like the Mangostee perfumes I've smelled before) - and I LOVE that smell. Mangosteen is totally yummy. I just wanted to eat this perfume - can you tell I like Gourmands?

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2009 9:28:00 AM More reviews by iliana

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my friends gave me this perfume as a gift on my birthday and i was really disappointed. Even though i really like Armani perfumes- both his&hers- this one let me down. There is nothing unique about it, there must be at least 10 more fragrances similar to this one. The only thing i like about it is the bottle-seriously. i loooove the bottle but not the perfume....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2009 7:07:00 PM More reviews by foxysoxy804

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

One of my favorite perfumes! It's perfect for both daytime at work/school and nights out. Very feminine, soft, musky and floral aroma.
Smells so delicious, worth a try!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2009 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Fieeeh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I can only describe this as one of my favorites (most Armani fragrances falls into my taste!) with one word: Yummy!!! :D

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2008 4:33:00 PM More reviews by thespacecowgirl

This is a really, really sweet scent. In fact, it's hard to discern anything about it other than sweetness. But since it isn't foody or chemical, it doesn't give me a headache. I like it, though probably not enough to buy a full-size. The package is okay except for the tacky-looking Armani logo.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2008 7:50:00 AM More reviews by elfbolt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Diamonds is my current fave! I'm really picky about fragrances and get headaches from even slightly strong ones. The vanilla note in this is what I liked - it smells really sweet on me at first and then goes lightly musky. I've had so many people compliment me on this; Euphoria was my signature scent but this beats it - much more interesting!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2008 3:45:00 AM More reviews by Birdieva2002

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It was a different scent I usually wear Clinque Happy and I like it a lot but this was a much different scent. Happy is a light and playful scent Diamonds is a sophisticated, classy scent. When I wear Diamonds I feel like dressing up and going out to dinner. Its a bit strong mainly floral, with a bit of a woodsy aftersmell.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2008 11:35:00 PM More reviews by Peaches1027

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Just another slightly sweet floral fragrance, very boring and overpriced. It did last a long time. Cannot recommend. There are so many fragrances like this out there at better prices.