December 19, 2014 | 1639 users online

Fragrances - Giorgio Armani - Emporio Armani Diamonds

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2009 11:50:00 PM More reviews by narita23

Nice scent but overwhelming and might offend others around you. Definitely not a day time perfume, maybe OK for going out as it is very heavy and rich. I didn't feel like I was wearing this perfume, rather I felt that it's wearing me out. Staying power is good to mention something positive. Gave away my bottle to my cousin who liked it, actually.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2009 12:10:00 PM More reviews by crazyfrog13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this with my last Sephora order, and I'm not overly impressed with it. It's not awful or anything. It does smell nice, kind of a light floral on me. It also seems to have pretty good staying power. It's just kind of generic. Not a fragrance I will ever purchase, especially for that price!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2009 11:24:00 PM More reviews by Melloney

Oh my goodness, yet another boring scent. I have nothing much to say because this made no impression on me at all. It's just another well marketed mass produced scent for the undiscerning public. The best thing about this is probably the bottle !

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2009 10:35:00 AM More reviews by SugarAz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I remember when this first came out it was so very very popular, and 90% who smelt it really liked it. (I worked behind the perfume counter at Boots then)
I find it quite a fresh, universally appealing scent, which hinted to fragrances such as pink lemonade...
Nice. But tacky bottle.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2009 1:42:00 PM More reviews by Glamorista

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was at Sephora when I first smelled this perfume and was oohhhh I love that one!! at first it smells like the japanese liquor, with its lychees, then tons of roses smell developp. I so love it but Im not sure I would purchase again, because the scent doesnt last on my skin, like an hour later theres no smell anymore! Not really worth it considering its price! I also think the bottle is very boring, it could have been a lot more sophisticated!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2009 1:14:00 PM More reviews by mslee4Ben

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really enjoy this perfume - it's bright and cheery and yummy. I've read the reviews here on this fragrance and no one has mentioned that there is a Mangosteen note in it (or at least like the Mangostee perfumes I've smelled before) - and I LOVE that smell. Mangosteen is totally yummy. I just wanted to eat this perfume - can you tell I like Gourmands?

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2009 9:28:00 AM More reviews by iliana

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my friends gave me this perfume as a gift on my birthday and i was really disappointed. Even though i really like Armani perfumes- both his&hers- this one let me down. There is nothing unique about it, there must be at least 10 more fragrances similar to this one. The only thing i like about it is the bottle-seriously. i loooove the bottle but not the perfume....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2009 7:07:00 PM More reviews by foxysoxy804

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

One of my favorite perfumes! It's perfect for both daytime at work/school and nights out. Very feminine, soft, musky and floral aroma.
Smells so delicious, worth a try!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2009 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Fieeeh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I can only describe this as one of my favorites (most Armani fragrances falls into my taste!) with one word: Yummy!!! :D

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2008 4:33:00 PM More reviews by thespacecowgirl

This is a really, really sweet scent. In fact, it's hard to discern anything about it other than sweetness. But since it isn't foody or chemical, it doesn't give me a headache. I like it, though probably not enough to buy a full-size. The package is okay except for the tacky-looking Armani logo.