January 27, 2015 | 1170 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lipglass in Lychee Luxe

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2010 5:04:00 PM More reviews by brownchick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

On my NC37 skin, this is a beautiful coral color. I think anyone with tanned or darker complexions would look sunkissed with this and a touch of Nars orgasm blush...

However, buyer beware...the texture of this gloss is uber thick compared to the usual thickness of MAC lipglasses, so if you don't like thick...this definitely gets thicker over time. It feels so thick to me (and I love thick gloss) that it has become unwearable! A shame because it is a very pretty color on my skintone.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2010 12:19:00 AM More reviews by figgityfly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This color is very pretty, but the texture is a bit weird (compared to other MAC lipglasses). This may sound really odd, but this lipgloss looks beautiful with the PLUM MAC lipliner (blended well).

Lychee Luxe paired with Plum lipliner (also MAC) are a match made in heaven! lol

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2010 12:11:00 PM More reviews by PhanieRajh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought Lychee Luxe after reading rave reviews about it on blogs and swatching it on my hand. Not the most flattering colour for my NC44 skin. Too bright, too orange.. too much

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2010 7:37:00 PM More reviews by malston81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Did not like this color at all!!! It was too bright for me, the only reason I did get it was to try something different but it def was not for me!! I prefer an exetreme eye (for night) and a pale/light pink or nude lip color (I'm about an MAC NC 44). I actually tried to scoop most of it out so that I can add it to my empty containers for the B2M. I would not buy this color again!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2009 2:13:00 PM More reviews by TopNote

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

To me this is the perfect mix of hot pink and coral rolled in to one. Typical tacky texture and scent. This is a very pretty gloss that I think would look great on warm skin colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2009 7:35:00 PM More reviews by AngelaBetsey

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wear pinks and berries almost exclusively, but I do have a lot of yellow in my wardrobe, and when I wear that color I like to wear makeup in the peachy pink family. Based on the good reviews I picked this gloss up. When you look at the tube you think "Holy cow, I"m going to be neon" but it's not like that. I can't wear a lot of it, but lightly applied, it's really lovely and flattering to my pink-toned skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2009 10:46:00 PM More reviews by Trinity675

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this one. I LOVE this color and this gloss!!! Whenever I feel blah or if I feel like something is missing from my look or I want a pick me up, I wear this color!! Lychee Luxe is always the right choice!! I got it a couple months ago and I've almost used it up!

Gorgeous glowy, shimmery coral color and great texture, as expected from a MAC lipglass. It brightens up my whole face and makes me look alive. My favorite way to wear it is a summery pinup: some black or deep brown winged liner, blush, and this gloss!! Gorgeous!!! Definitely a HG for me and I will definitely repurchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2009 11:39:00 AM More reviews by lauralikes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

one of my favorite lipglasses,i 've repurchased it like 3 times. beautiful coral glossy finish. great for the summer and im positive it flatters everybody.
i dont mind the sticky textures of mac lipglasses but im sure others do. i love the scent as well! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2009 1:23:00 AM More reviews by babyd0llx3

The first lipglass I ever bought, and it looks quite bright coral but it's absolutely wearable. I love it, but the sponge bothers me because it's of a thick consistency so it sticks to it all weird.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2009 1:06:00 AM More reviews by glitternglitzy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just bought Lychee Luxe tonight for the first time. I've been on a lip gloss kick lately since figuring out I don't need anything on my face but moisturizer and some tarte cheek stain. Things have changed since the days of full face foundation and powder and so has what I love on my lips.

I think lip gloss usually appears more youthful and so since I'm going for that 'younger' glow I picked up four really pigmented lip glasses for summer (MAC - the most pigmented on the market so I've heard) so I can always have a different look without having to wear lipstick. I got Lychee Luxe (Coral), Russian Red (Fresh Rasberry Red), Pop Mode (Plum) and Pink Poodle (Fresh bright pink).

I expected Lychee Luxe to be great on the lips and I was totally right! It is very fresh and summery and shows up a coral pink on my lips. It is oh-so flattering and it's simply STUNNING on. I bet this gloss would look great with just about any eyes/cheeks. It's not a blend in color but it is not loud and doesn't shout. It's a very awake and alive color that makes me feel energetic!

Out of the four I bought I would say this and Russian Red are my top two favorites. This coral lip gloss is about as youthful, fresh and glowy as a color can get. A must have for summer or anytime of year!